Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2010, 02:20 PM   #50341
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

sasu's story
Spoiler:
this is sasu
Spoiler:

and one day sasu was reeeeaaaaally bored >_<
Spoiler:

so bored she went insane
Spoiler:

then she wanted tea
Spoiler:

because life is sad without tea
Spoiler:

so she made some and putted a lemon in it
Spoiler:

then she drank a little of the tea
Spoiler:

it was very yummiful :3
Spoiler:

so sasu got veeeeeeery protective of her tea
Spoiler:

and then she drank some more
Spoiler:

but then she dranks it all. what was left was a used tea bag and a lemon
Spoiler:

she was very sadicles betause the tea was all gone
Spoiler:

so she at the lemon, but it was very sour
Spoiler:

but then she got over it and smiled like an idiot
Spoiler:

so she ate the lemon
Spoiler:

and then drank some water
Spoiler:

THE END

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 06-30-2010, 02:34 PM   #50342
Silent Ninja
Special Jonin Candidate

Silent Ninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

^cute =]
Therapy is expensive, poppin' bubble wrap cheap. You choose.
You are now aware that you can't say "Irish Wristwatch"
When nothing goes right... turn left
I wanted to send you something sexy but the mailman made me get out of your mailbox =[
She came to me last night. Explored my body, sucked, licked and swallowed. When satisfied, she left and i was hurt. Stupid mosquito >=\
Life is Great. Don't let circumstances and society fool you into believing its not =]
Old 06-30-2010, 02:35 PM   #50343
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
sasu's story
Spoiler:
this is sasu
Spoiler:

and one day sasu was reeeeaaaaally bored >_<
Spoiler:

so bored she went insane
Spoiler:

then she wanted tea
Spoiler:

because life is sad without tea
Spoiler:

so she made some and putted a lemon in it
Spoiler:

then she drank a little of the tea
Spoiler:

it was very yummiful :3
Spoiler:

so sasu got veeeeeeery protective of her tea
Spoiler:

and then she drank some more
Spoiler:

but then she dranks it all. what was left was a used tea bag and a lemon
Spoiler:

she was very sadicles betause the tea was all gone
Spoiler:

so she at the lemon, but it was very sour
Spoiler:

but then she got over it and smiled like an idiot
Spoiler:

so she ate the lemon
Spoiler:

and then drank some water
Spoiler:

THE END
This made me,

Laugh
Get thirsty
Satisfied with my day today.
And made me yell WIN!!!!

Nice pics too!!!!!!
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 06-30-2010, 02:36 PM   #50344
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Ninja View Post
^cute =]
thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanoo View Post
This made me,

Laugh
Get thirsty
Satisfied with my day today.
And made me yell WIN!!!!

Nice pics too!!!!!!
lol, thankzies davie-kun ^^ but i didn't like how the blurry ones were, well, blurry >_<

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 06-30-2010, 02:37 PM   #50345
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
^cute =]
DAMN UUUUUUUUU!!!!

Fuuuuuuuu-

-__________-

T.T

*hides*
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 06-30-2010, 02:38 PM   #50346
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
thanks

lol, thankzies davie-kun ^^ but i didn't like how the blurry ones were, well, blurry >_<
You call me kun but your older than me. lulz. But I like it.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 06-30-2010, 02:38 PM   #50347
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
DAMN UUUUUUUUU!!!!

Fuuuuuuuu-

-__________-

T.T

*hides*
awwwww >_< *pulls you out of hiding and huggles*

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 06-30-2010, 02:38 PM   #50348
Silent Ninja
Special Jonin Candidate

Silent Ninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
thanks

no problem

Quote:
DAMN UUUUUUUUU!!!!

Fuuuuuuuu-

-__________-

T.T

*hides*
?
Therapy is expensive, poppin' bubble wrap cheap. You choose.
You are now aware that you can't say "Irish Wristwatch"
When nothing goes right... turn left
I wanted to send you something sexy but the mailman made me get out of your mailbox =[
She came to me last night. Explored my body, sucked, licked and swallowed. When satisfied, she left and i was hurt. Stupid mosquito >=\
Life is Great. Don't let circumstances and society fool you into believing its not =]
Old 06-30-2010, 02:38 PM   #50349
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
You call me kun but your older than me. lulz. But I like it.
well of course i do, calling you davie-chan would make you sound like a girl xDDD

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 06-30-2010, 02:39 PM   #50350
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
no problem

?
eeeeeeeep :3 *huggles >_<*

he's just upset you commented before him xD

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 06-30-2010, 02:46 PM   #50351
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

*still hiding* T.T she always knows.......
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 06-30-2010, 02:47 PM   #50352
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*still hiding* T.T she always knows.......
me? yesh xD *huggles*

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 06-30-2010, 02:48 PM   #50353
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
me? yesh xD *huggles*
*huggles back* *continues to hide in sadness*
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 06-30-2010, 02:56 PM   #50354
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*huggles back* *continues to hide in sadness*
*pulls you out of sadness, huggling* >_<

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 06-30-2010, 04:31 PM   #50355
Monster Addict92
Banned

Monster Addict92 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Monster Addict92

<-- is about to post some more smexy pic
Old 06-30-2010, 04:32 PM   #50356
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

awesome xP

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 06-30-2010, 04:35 PM   #50357
Monster Addict92
Banned

first i gotta pull em off my email
Old 06-30-2010, 04:35 PM   #50358
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Addict92 View Post
first i gotta pull em off my email
lol, yeah xP that's how i has to get mine now T,T

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 06-30-2010, 05:48 PM   #50359
Monster Addict92
Banned

alright, here they come
Spoiler:
awesome shorts, i know huh?
Spoiler:
there's your smile LIR
Old 06-30-2010, 06:07 PM   #50360
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

OMFG!!!!!!! CLOU ISH SMEXYFUL!!!!!! xD
Closed Thread