Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

View Poll Results: who would win? Lee (drunken fist) or Guy?
Lee (drunken fist) 1 25.00%
Guy 3 75.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-30-2010, 11:23 AM   #1
shtap xis fo egas
Apprentice Genin

Location: in your kitchen eating your food while you're on the computer.
shtap xis fo egas is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Smile Lee (drunken fist) vs. Guy

so guys, which is it? i read some of these "match ups" and decided to make my own, so here it is .
edit: also, in an effort to make it more even neither of them have the ability to use the gates, so this would be like a sparring match. plus i think it would be an interesting battle,but lee would come out on top.. what do you think?
<--
yeah, i know, i am awesome.

i'm big, purple, hairy, and have sharp teeth.. what am i?

Spoiler:
hungry!!!

Veni, Vidi, Vici.
I came, i saw, i conquered
~Julius Caesar

Last edited by shtap xis fo egas; 06-30-2010 at 11:43 AM. Reason: to add in i think lee would win+ make them unable to use gates
Old 06-30-2010, 11:35 AM   #2
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth
Default Re: Lee (drunken fist) vs. Guy

Guy is basically a more powerful Lee but without Drunken Fist. He doesn't need it though.

Guy uses gates and blitzes. Asakujaku, GG.
Old 06-30-2010, 11:41 AM   #3
shtap xis fo egas
Apprentice Genin

sorry i forgot to mention neither of them are able to use gates, otherwise guy would win, no problem.. let me make an edit
<--

Spoiler:
hungry!!!

Veni, Vidi, Vici.
~Julius Caesar
Old 06-30-2010, 11:47 AM   #4
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Guy wins even without gates. He's like a stronger, faster version of Lee.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-30-2010, 11:47 AM   #5
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Gai just uses gates and rapes Lee.
Old 06-30-2010, 11:48 AM   #6
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Gai just uses gates and rapes Lee.
He just made an edit that restricts gates.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-30-2010, 11:49 AM   #7
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Even without gates Guy still wins imo.

Lee may be unpredictable but Lee's best was fighting off Base Kimimaro. Base Kimimaro isn't very impressive and Guy could most likely take out Lee.

Guy has better strength feats and is faster. All Lee has is unpredictability and Guy can still overcome it.
Old 06-30-2010, 11:53 AM   #8
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Gai already claimed that he could beat Dunk Lee if he approached him as an enemy.
Old 06-30-2010, 11:53 AM   #9
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Ahhh, I see.

Then I feel like making a long ass post.

Lee's just a smaller Gai. Here are his feats.

Weaknesses: Can only use hand to hand combat, using Eight Gates is harmful to his body
Busting Level: Building
Endurance: Building
Speed: Sonic, Transonic+ (Possibly low supersonic, though this is unlikely) in gated form
Strength: Superhuman
Standard Equipment: Kunai, leg weights, shuriken
Intelligence: Average

Abilities/Techniques:

Drunken Fist: When Lee consumes alcohol, he will gain speed and power, though his thinking abilities will decrease and he will act in a crazy manner.

Dynamic Entry: A flying jump kick.

Eight Gates: Lee has the ability to open 5 of the gates, and increases his strength and speed when using them.

Front Lotus: Lee kicks the opponent into the air, wraps around them, and spins into the ground, causing major damage.

Leaf Gale: Lee does a sweep kick to knock the opponent off balance.

Leaf Great Whirlwind: Same as Leaf Whirlwind, but more powerful.

Leaf Rising Wind: Lee does a powerful upward kick that knocks the target into the air.

Leaf Whirlwind: A spinning kick that utilizes both legs to intercept the opponent.

Reverse Lotus: Lee kicks the opponent into the air, bounces them around with airbone hits, and slams them down into the ground at high speeds.

Shadow of the Dancing Leaf: Lee kicks the opponent into the air and jumps right behind them. This is used to prep Primary Lotus.

Strong Fist: Lee's fighting style that involves bone-breaking powerful physical attacks.

These are all attacks that Gai taught Lee, so it's really not very different from Lee Vs. Lee. Just that Gai is stronger. Let's look at Gai's feats.

Endurance: Building+
Speed: Transonic (Supersonic in gated form)
Strength: Can easily destroy stone walls
Intelligence: A skilled ninja, advancing through the ranks at a young age, good in physical arts
Standard equipment: Kunai, nunchaku, shuriken

Abilities/techniques:

Dynamic Entry: Guy uses a flying jump kick to attack the opponent.

Eight Gates: Guy has shown the ability to open six gates, which increase his power and strength and allow him to use moves such as Hidden Lotus and Morning Peacock.

Front Lotus: Guy kicks the opponent into the air, grabs them, and then slams them into the ground while spinning.

Leaf Gale: Guy does a sweep kick to knock his opponent off balance.

Leaf Strong Whirlwind: A more powerful version of Leaf Whirlwind.

Leaf Whirlwind: Guy does two fast spin kicks, one normal kick and a lower one in case the opponent dodges the first one by ducking.

Morning Peacock: Guy opens six gates and then kicks the opponent into the air. He then envelops his hands with chakra and punches the opponent at extremely high speeds.

Reverse Lotus: Guy opens five gates (though only three are required) and then kicks the opponent into the air. He bounces them around with high speed attacks, finishing them off with a powerful attack with one arm and leg, forcing them into the ground.

Shadow of the Dancing Leaf: Guy kicks his opponent into the air and jumps right behind them. This is used to prepare for Primary Lotus.

Strong Fist: Guy's fighting style, which involves powerful bone-breaking attacks.

Same moves and everything, it's just that he has more experience and is better at utilizing these moves, thus, the win for Gai.
Old 06-30-2010, 12:21 PM   #10
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Ahhh, I see.

Then I feel like making a long **** post.

Weaknesses: Can only use hand to hand combat, using Eight Gates is harmful to his body
Speed: Sonic, Transonic+ (Possibly low supersonic, though this is unlikely) in gated form

Abilities/Techniques:

Drunken Fist: When Lee consumes alcohol, he will gain speed and power, though his thinking abilities will decrease and he will act in a crazy manner.

Eight Gates: Lee has the ability to open 5 of the gates, and increases his strength and speed when using them.

Front Lotus: Lee kicks the opponent into the air, wraps around them, and spins into the ground, causing major damage.

Leaf Rising Wind: Lee does a powerful upward kick that knocks the target into the air.

Leaf Whirlwind: A spinning kick that utilizes both legs to intercept the opponent.

Reverse Lotus: Lee kicks the opponent into the air, bounces them around with airbone hits, and slams them down into the ground at high speeds.

Shadow of the Dancing Leaf: Lee kicks the opponent into the air and jumps right behind them. This is used to prep Primary Lotus.

Strong Fist: Lee's fighting style that involves bone-breaking powerful physical attacks.

These are all attacks that Gai taught Lee, so it's really not very different from Lee Vs. Lee. Just that Gai is stronger. Let's look at Gai's feats.

Intelligence: A skilled ninja, advancing through the ranks at a young age, good in physical arts

Abilities/techniques:

Eight Gates: Guy has shown the ability to open six gates, which increase his power and strength and allow him to use moves such as Hidden Lotus and Morning Peacock.

Front Lotus: Guy kicks the opponent into the air, grabs them, and then slams them into the ground while spinning.

Leaf Whirlwind: Guy does two fast spin kicks, one normal kick and a lower one in case the opponent dodges the first one by ducking.

Morning Peacock: Guy opens six gates and then kicks the opponent into the air. He then envelops his hands with chakra and punches the opponent at extremely high speeds.

Reverse Lotus: Guy opens five gates (though only three are required) and then kicks the opponent into the air. He bounces them around with high speed attacks, finishing them off with a powerful attack with one arm and leg, forcing them into the ground.

Shadow of the Dancing Leaf: Guy kicks his opponent into the air and jumps right behind them. This is used to prepare for Primary Lotus.

Strong Fist: Guy's fighting style, which involves powerful bone-breaking attacks.

Same moves and everything, it's just that he has more experience and is better at utilizing these moves, thus, the win for Gai.
You could just link the wiki pages, it's hard to read what you post as opposed to what was just copy pasted with all of that text.
Old 06-30-2010, 12:29 PM   #11
shtap xis fo egas
Apprentice Genin

the reason i added in lee's drunken fist was to try and average him out with guy, seeing as they have very similar moves, guy having a little more variety and strength, but that's why i added the drunken fist, the gates would be a little over kill in my book if guy couldnt use them, so the drunken fist seemed like the perfect leveler.
<--

Spoiler:
hungry!!!

Veni, Vidi, Vici.
~Julius Caesar
Old 06-30-2010, 12:33 PM   #12
shtap xis fo egas
Apprentice Genin

Smile Re: Lee (drunken fist) vs. Guy

Quote:
Ahhh, I see.

Then I feel like making a long ass post.

Abilities/Techniques:

Abilities/techniques:

i also thought lee had nunchaku ( i think this is ultimate ninja storm he could use them.) along with those wood- things that kind of look like a bully club police men use, but you hold the small part and they go up your fourarms and can be used by flipping them forward.
<--

Spoiler:
hungry!!!

Veni, Vidi, Vici.
~Julius Caesar

Last edited by shtap xis fo egas; 06-30-2010 at 12:34 PM. Reason: i left out a letter in a word.. im picky ok?
Old 06-30-2010, 12:35 PM   #13
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shtap xis fo egas View Post
the reason i added in lee's drunken fist was to try and average him out with guy, seeing as they have very similar moves, guy having a little more variety and strength, but that's why i added the drunken fist, the gates would be a little over kill in my book if guy couldnt use them, so the drunken fist seemed like the perfect leveler.

But drunken fist dosen't really increase any of Lee's abilities,
all it does is make his moves unpredictable.

Guy rapes in base,

he's just an older Lee on steroids.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Old 06-30-2010, 12:39 PM   #14
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
i also thought lee had nunchaku ( i think this is ultimate ninja storm he could use them.)
You're kidding right. Video game feats are not canon, if this was the case Ino could use Rasengan. Or something like that.

But even if you allowed nunchaku in this fight, they wouldn't help that much. Guy could still avoid them, and he has nunchaku of his own in canon doesn't he?

Tags
drunken fist, lee, might guy, poll, who would win