Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2010, 07:24 PM   #50301
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

GONE lol xD

Me and Brady's Wedding lol xD
NO QUOTE!

Last edited by i_love_kakashi; 06-29-2010 at 07:27 PM.
Old 06-29-2010, 07:26 PM   #50302
Monster Addict92
Banned

Monster Addict92 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Monster Addict92
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

you look better blonde ILK
Old 06-29-2010, 07:31 PM   #50303
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi View Post
Me and Brady's Wedding lol xD
NO QUOTE!
Congratulations, sweetie! ;D
I'm married too... xD

Mine and Kaka's wedding:

Spoiler:

Our baby:

Spoiler:
Dance partner: shinmaru
Lover: manga
Perfect friends: Meg KU Nabris Muffin Ryu Vex Kiseki 88 Hockey sasu Dee LT Kuro Luna
Epic friends: Magic Dem CU Bacon Maik Neisie KGT Woo Sticky Shikamaru Semog Yori Pat azal Cornbread Jin tks Jonesy Vat Nick Shika Kuroi Sixxy Seph
Babies: UPM Kibkib Taker AR
Adopted by: NJ
Bodyguard: Lunar

Last edited by Kakashi's Girl; 06-29-2010 at 07:47 PM.
Old 06-29-2010, 09:04 PM   #50304
Futago_101
Chunin

Futago_101 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi's Girl View Post
I'm married too... xD

Mine and Kaka's wedding:

Spoiler:

Our baby:

Spoiler:
Awww...How nice!

Sorry for butting in and hopefully not making your conversation off-topic, but here's a pic of me taken by my friend:

Spoiler:
Old 06-30-2010, 12:20 AM   #50305
Monster Addict92
Banned

is someone able to give me a pic of a donut smile? like the expression smiling like a donut? please, so i know exactly how to do it? lol
Old 06-30-2010, 12:33 AM   #50306
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

If you need this much elaboration on something so simple, then don't do it. xD

Old 06-30-2010, 12:36 AM   #50307
Monster Addict92
Banned

it's simple, i get that, but i don't know the specific way on how to do it, i guess i'll try and if i mess up oh well
Old 06-30-2010, 12:33 PM   #50308
RockyL
no longer has an out of date War System related custom title

RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to RockyL

For those of you who remember(if anyone) I dyed my hair black a couple months back. Well heres what it looks like now. =P

"This punch will be larger than life!" - Choji
"A failure will win even at the cost of their own life!" - Gai

The Orochimaru of the Forums
I am teh SMEX!

<3 This heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
Old 06-30-2010, 12:37 PM   #50309
TheJapaneseKamikaze
Veteran Chunin

TheJapaneseKamikaze saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi's Girl View Post
I'm married too... xD

Mine and Kaka's wedding:

Spoiler:

Our baby:

Spoiler:
she's married!
/gasp
Lucky man ;P

It's a key to success.
^ A very wise and resourceful tip. 8D

Last edited by TheJapaneseKamikaze; 06-30-2010 at 12:52 PM.
Old 06-30-2010, 12:39 PM   #50310
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyL View Post
For those of you who remember(if anyone) I dyed my hair black a couple months back. Well heres what it looks like now. =P
What's that on your ear?
Old 06-30-2010, 12:42 PM   #50311
RockyL

RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonAngel View Post
What's that on your ear?
An infectious disease. xD
No its a wireless Xbox mic. My friends wanted to see me without my hair so I just whipped out my phone and took a pic and forgot to take it off.

I am teh SMEX!

Old 06-30-2010, 12:47 PM   #50312
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Your cute(:
Old 06-30-2010, 12:50 PM   #50313
RockyL

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Your cute(:
Why thank you. =P

I am teh SMEX!

Old 06-30-2010, 12:51 PM   #50314
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Why thank you. =P
Your welcome(:
Old 06-30-2010, 12:52 PM   #50315
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Your welcome(:
Quote:
Your cute(:
You're*
Old 06-30-2010, 12:55 PM   #50316
RockyL

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed Uchiha View Post
You're*
*Hits you in the face* Jealous? xD

I am teh SMEX!

Old 06-30-2010, 12:56 PM   #50317
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You're*
No fool! It's: Your cute "(:" and Your welcome "(:"

See???

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-30-2010, 12:57 PM   #50318
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:
HOLY CHRIST!

I feel like repping you for being so beautiful xD

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Old 06-30-2010, 12:57 PM   #50319
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
*Hits you in the face* Jealous? xD
Na xD I've just had people do that to me before xD
Old 06-30-2010, 12:58 PM   #50320
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
You're*
/doesn't care (:

Hey Cursed, YOUR cute too

oh and WOOSTER YOUR cute also
Closed Thread