Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 06-27-2010, 05:47 PM   #21
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Beauty is Plastic Deep?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuko View Post
Oh thanks.

But they do wonders for my complexion! Dx
Hmm you got a point there.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 05:48 PM   #22
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Oh thanks.

But they do wonders for my complexion! Dx
True, but you know kids these days: they eat so much. Which means eating them is hardly good for you.

Do some curls, and those pounds will roll right off you. Heh heh, Barrel Roll. xD

ItachiAnbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 05:50 PM   #23
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Hmm you got a point there.
Right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiAnbu View Post
True, but you know kids these days: they eat so much. Which means eating them is hardly good for you.

Do some curls, and those pounds will roll right off you. Heh heh, Barrel Roll. xD
O_o xD

Ryuuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 05:51 PM   #24
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Right?

Of course.

...At least in my case.
Old 06-27-2010, 06:10 PM   #25
Amani
Chunin Exam Participant

Amani is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I don't really agree with the use of plastic surgery, either. At least, if it's overly done. It's really gross when it is, and more often than not, the people who overdo it end up absolutely HIDEOUS, and you're left wondering why they took the surgery in the first place!

However, I don't blame girls/boys for wanting to tweak their looks and for doing what they can to look better. I find some sort of solace in makeup. Makeup, makeup, makeup. I would die without it, and I'm too embarrassed to even step out of the house without it. On top of that, I absolutely refuse to meet ANYONE without first straightening my ugly curly hair. :/

With that said, I can understand the appeal of plastic surgery, though sometimes it doesn't turn out to be the ideal that people strive for.
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Deidara.

Last edited by Amani; 06-27-2010 at 06:23 PM.
Amani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 10:34 PM   #26
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amani View Post
I don't really agree with the use of plastic surgery, either. At least, if it's overly done. It's really gross when it is, and more often than not, the people who overdo it end up absolutely HIDEOUS, and you're left wondering why they took the surgery in the first place!

However, I don't blame girls/boys for wanting to tweak their looks and for doing what they can to look better. I find some sort of solace in makeup. Makeup, makeup, makeup. I would die without it, and I'm too embarrassed to even step out of the house without it. On top of that, I absolutely refuse to meet ANYONE without first straightening my ugly curly hair. :/

With that said, I can understand the appeal of plastic surgery, though sometimes it doesn't turn out to be the ideal that people strive for.
My take on make up is that usually...it does diddly squat or worse.
Girls that I don't find attractive without make up aren't any better with it.
Girls that I do find attractive without make up only get worse with it.

Unless you got a professional make up artist and 3 hours to waste in a make up chair...it's probably not going to help that much.

...At least in my case.
Old 06-27-2010, 10:38 PM   #27
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Spoiler:
or something like that.....>_< >_<

R.I.P
matsuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 10:41 PM   #28
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by matsuro View Post
Spoiler:
or something like that.....>_< >_<
Couldn't have said it better myself.

...At least in my case.
Old 06-27-2010, 11:16 PM   #29
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

At some level, a girl's looks matter just a tad to me. I would be lying since I do like women. Beyond this, I could care less if the woman is the most beautiful in the world if she is a horrible person. Plastic surgery is god aweful in my opinion. All women are beautiful on the outside and should appreciate themselves enough to not want plastic surgery.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 11:20 PM   #30
akikofrown
Veteran Chunin

akikofrown is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Do as you please, but not with my money.

i kid i kid
akikofrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 12:20 AM   #31
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
At some level, a girl's looks matter just a tad to me. I would be lying since I do like women. Beyond this, I could care less if the woman is the most beautiful in the world if she is a horrible person. Plastic surgery is god aweful in my opinion. All women are beautiful on the outside and should appreciate themselves enough to not want plastic surgery.

I'm not going to lie...looks matter to me and I got pretty high standards.
It doesn't help much though because I like women who are out of my league.

...At least in my case.
Old 06-28-2010, 05:58 AM   #32
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Which is fair, you may be more about the inside, but you're still human. Same applies for me.
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 06:24 AM   #33
AkiraNeko
Chunin Exam Proctor

AkiraNeko is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Personally, I don't believe in plastic surgery, unless (like mrsticky said earlier) you have been disfigured. We were all made (but I'll not go into that subject) different for a reason.

To me, beauty is on the inside, but I'll not lie, to me outside appearance matters just a tad.

Oh, and on a side note:

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post

* 4 and 1/2 feet to 5 1/2 feet is what I think is awesome.
HECK YES!
Nous ferons tout droit
Mon bel amour, mon bel amour

Village Hidden in the Aura

"Sometimes I wish I could disown my sister, but then I realize we're the only two in the room."

"Peace will find us with Harmony.."

BF: Ishtar

I love small, hard-to-read font, don't you?
AkiraNeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 06:32 AM   #34
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi View Post
Yay someone the same height at me!(:
We are above average for the height of women! Yay lol

Anyways. I would totally get plastic surgery, I hate my nose soooo much it has a bump, and I find it ugly. Then actually I want breast implants just because I am a thin girl and I don't have much lol xD

Plastic surgery goes to far when you have your lips made bigger, and you really mess up your face. Yeah I know I want my nose done but that's the one part of me I have no confidents in.

Sure, I think I'm okay looking, but everyone has something beautiful about them(: I'm just not sure what mine is yet.

People are going to do what they want to make them selves what they want.
They can get the confidents they want from it.
In blue: I could never get surgery to change myself. Not only because I don't want it, but because I would be too scared to.

In pink: I know exactly how you feel. I have the same issues with myself. >_>

Muffintop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 07:10 AM   #35
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffintop View Post
In blue: I could never get surgery to change myself. Not only because I don't want it, but because I would be too scared to.

What's really scary is that some woman (and men) are crazy enough
to have plastic surgery done on them by a quack who works for cheap.
Unless it's for an emergency I'd rather not go under the knife.

Glad that you don't want plastic surgery, my dear Tops.
It would only ruin your lovely self...that and more importantly
the money for such an operation would be coming out of my pocket.
Speaking of which, I believed we discussed that since I make the
dough I get to decide the show, yes? Yes I think so. So, gorgeous,
would you mind changing the channel about now? To C-Span of course.

...At least in my case.
Old 06-28-2010, 08:09 AM   #36
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Oh mrsticky, you are too much. You took on both Tops and Bottoms, quite impressive.

I would get plastic surgery, so I could look like this:
Spoiler:

Just haven't got around to it yet.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 08:13 AM   #37
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffintop View Post

When I get older and have enough money I am going to, it's just I am super scared.
Old 06-28-2010, 08:20 AM   #38
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha

Example picture. It had to be done.

Blind Uchiha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 09:08 AM   #39
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Plastic Surgery in general is too dangerous for me to ever have. Even though there are a few things I'd like to change about my body, I wouldn't take the risk. As for too much cosmetics, Imo only people with major disfigurements should be allowed plastic surgery often. Other people, whether it be some random old woman, or someone as famous as Katie Price. They should only be allowed to have it at a max of once every few months.
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 09:31 AM   #40
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Oh mrsticky, you are too much. You took on both Tops and Bottoms, quite impressive.

I would get plastic surgery, so I could look like this:
Spoiler:

Just haven't got around to it yet.
Before

After

Sorry Wooster but you're just too British.

...At least in my case.