Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 05-16-2010, 07:03 AM   #61
chidoriroar
Chunin

chidoriroar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Character Quote List!

wow you sure know youre naruto.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
the bitterness of this life is the sweetness of the next.

Give me rep and ill give you rep back.
dont talk about measking for rep since im not the only one doing it and theres nothing in the rules against it.
to the people who dont know, you have to include your name when giving rep and if your rep is less than one giving rep wont matter.
chidoriroar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 09:28 AM   #62
Akatsuki Tsunade
Chunin

Akatsuki Tsunade is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Akatsuki Tsunade

DAMN!! thats must of took a lot time to make! THANKS for it!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tsunade Fav Quote
You've trampled on our ancestors' treasure... their dream... And you will pay the price! As the Hokage, I will put a stop to you here and now!"
<(((o)))>. .<(((o)))>

REP use it and dont abuse it.. Oh and feel free to add ur name too
Akatsuki Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 08:42 AM   #63
Narut0
Apprentice Genin

Narut0 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I got one!

Naruto *To Pervy Sage*

"If chasing Sasuke makes me a fool,I'll remain a fool my entire life!"
Old 05-21-2010, 09:42 PM   #64
Rathegon
Jonin

Rathegon is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Rathegon Send a message via MSN to Rathegon Send a message via Yahoo to Rathegon

Shikimaru once again u did a great job it's no wonder your a jonin people see great things in u
Rathegon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 03:31 AM   #65
deiDaRa_sEnPaIxxx
Freshmen Academy Student

deiDaRa_sEnPaIxxx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to deiDaRa_sEnPaIxxx

those quotes are from google.com ryt?
deiDaRa_sEnPaIxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 03:34 AM   #66
deiDaRa_sEnPaIxxx
Freshmen Academy Student

deiDaRa_sEnPaIxxx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to deiDaRa_sEnPaIxxx

art is a bang!!
deiDaRa_sEnPaIxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 02:01 PM   #67
sage mangekyo
Special Jonin Candidate

sage mangekyo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This is great Shika, people use these quotes for their chibis products.

Bring it on Canada!!!

Proud member of Village Hidden In The Mirage

**When leaving rep, please put your name**
Number of People Who Have Seen This Spoiler: 20
sage mangekyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 01:53 PM   #68
KazekageGaara
Chunin Exam Proctor

KazekageGaara has completed a tough C-rank mission!KazekageGaara has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to KazekageGaara

one of my favorites...

"I miss the cute little newbies who used to act with wonder at everything I said and did. *sniff*"

- Kakashi

KazekageGaara x Trouble forever 10/5/10

If you're worried about being on your own, don't be. You're not.
I'm a brony. Didn't see that coming, did ya? XD
KazekageGaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 07:03 AM   #69
Shinra_Tensei_18
Apprentice Genin

Location: Training with Tourune in the Hidden Whirlpool Village
Shinra_Tensei_18 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

|
|
|
\/
Shinra_Tensei_18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 07:48 AM   #70
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

One of my favourite is Gaara's (When Kazekage) "With a little sand I can do anything."

If you want to know where it's from just ask.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 08:38 PM   #71
GaaraX
Apprentice Genin

GaaraX is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

pretty awesome quotes guys
GaaraX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 08:17 PM   #72
Temari of The Sand Ninja
Freshmen Academy Student

Temari of The Sand Ninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This is a great list of quotes. It was nice that the Haku quotes were also included.
Temari of The Sand Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 02:04 PM   #73
RiZuAkatsuki
Academy Graduate

Location: Some where over the rainbow! why should i tell you?
RiZuAkatsuki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

"traps are made for people to fall into them" -sasori
and my favorite but obvious
"art is an explosion"
"I gotta say, this village's design is pretty artistic. Means it's really worth destroying."
"[To Gaara] It'll be troublesome to be attacked from below, h'm? Plus... I'm tired of looking at your expressionless face!" -deidara
"I know it's annoying, but it's my religion!" -HIDAN
[To Naruto] "I wonder who has become stronger? You... Or my Sasuke?" -orochimaru

Naruto is not an Obssion, Its a hobby!

Carl:Okay is everyone okay? Sheen:Yeah im okay...EXEPT FOR BEING STRANDED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE OCEAN!!!

funniest yu gi oh fan fic story evah!

Really good akatsuki one also quite funny!

"Traps are made so people fall into them" - Sasori
RiZuAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 02:39 PM   #74
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I'd say that the ones I have are good. but thank you for the effort that I'm sure you put into these.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 02:05 PM   #75
kianaisakamaru
Ninja Academy Student

kianaisakamaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

(Talking about Naruto) "Itachi, it will be a pain in the neck if this kid makes a run for it... maybe we should chop off a leg just in case.-Kisame

the other two are in my signature.

I get stronger in direct proportion to how strong my opponent is. I do not tire, and cannot be defeated!!!-Kisame

Kisame is the best!!
kianaisakamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 04:30 PM   #76
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Above post. (Above you.)
Old 06-26-2010, 04:54 PM   #77
Zango
Genin Elite

Zango is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Here we go!

Uzumaki Naruto
"Dattebayo!" (Original Japanese version)
"Believe It!" (English dub)
"I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way!"
"To become Hokage is my dream!"
*When talking to Sai about saving Sasuke from Orochimaru*
"I don't care who I have to fight!
If he rips my arms out, I'll kick him to death!
If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death!
If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death!
And if he gouges out my eyes, I'll curse him from the grave!
Even If i'm torn to shreds, I'm taking Sasuke back from Orochimaru!"
"The pain of being alone...is not an easy one to bear..why is it...that I can understand your pain? But...I already have many people who are important to me now...and I can't let you hurt any of them...even if I have to kill you!"
"Hey, you stupid fox! You're in my body and you owe me rent! So for payment, I'll take your chakra! You got that?!"
Uchiha Sasuke
"I have long since closed my eyes... My only goal is in the darkness."
"My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I hate a lot of things, and I don't particularly like anything. What I have is not a dream, because I will make it a reality. I'm going to restore my clan, and kill a certain someone."

"I understand now. Even if I must take the devil's fruit, I must gain power. I am an avenger."
*Talking to Naruto*
"Just shut up for once! What the hell do you know about it?! It's not like you ever had a family in the first place! You were on your own right from the beginning, what makes you think you know anything about it?! Huh?! I'm suffering now because I had those ties, how on earth could you possibly understand, what it feels like to lose all that?!"
"If you think I'm just a foolish kid ruled by his emotions, that's fine. Following Itachi's path would be childish, the whispering of fools who don't know hatred. If anyone else tries to ridicule the way I live, I'll slaughter everyone they ever cared about. And then maybe they'll understand what it's like to taste...a little of my hatred."
Uchiha Itachi

"You aren't even worth killing, foolish little brother."
"If you want to kill me, despise me, hate me, and live in an unsightly way... Run, and cling to life, and then some day, when you have the same eyes as I do, come before me."
"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?"
Hatake Kakashi

"Naruto, it's nice that you removed the poison so spiritedly, but you'll bleed to death if you lose any more... seriously."
"A cute girl stopped me on the way, so I danced."
"Hello students, today I got lost on the road of life."
"The next generation will always surpass the previous one. It's one of the never-ending cycles in life."
"I won't allow my comrades to die. I'll protect you with my life. Trust me."
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum, that's true, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum."
Haruno Sakura

*Talking to Sasuke*
"On that day, you taught me that solitude is painful! I understand that so well right now. I have family, and I have friends but if you're gone... To me... It will be the same as being alone."
"Shannaro!"
"All I've been doing is watching you two from behind... now, get a good look at my back!"
Rock Lee

A genius, huh? What does that mean? 'Genius'? So I was not born with a whole lot of natural talent, not gifted like Neji ... but I work hard and I never give up! That is my gift; that is my ninja way!"
Orochimaru

"There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. Like how you found that flower. Like how I found you."
Uchiha Madara

When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred.
Gaara of the Desert

"A young Gaara attempts to slash his wrist "It's no use; the sand gets in the way."
"I fight for my sake only and live to love no one but myself."
"A soul needs a purpose to live... and so I concluded that my purpose was to kill everyone besides myself. I felt alive..."

As long as I have sand, I can do everything.

Of the sand!

Shinobi!!

To remind myself I'm alive.

But why?... Why would you do this... for anyone but yourself?

...That meddlesome mother hen.

It was sheer luck... I should have been killed.

So you're another one, eh?

You have someone in your life whom you honor and revere so much that every hurt inflicted on them is inflicted on you as well. And the closer they are to you, the greater the pain.

To feel so strongly for someone you would fight for them... and die for them... You and Naruto Uzumaki have that in common.

However, what if this person you honor and would even die for is not a virtuous person?

No... Perhaps the companionship of an evil person... is preferable to loneliness...
Tenten

"The weaker you are the louder you bark."
"What I'm saying is, in the end, everyone is alone, right?"
Yamanaka Ino

"There's no meaning to a flower unless it blooms."
"SHIKAMARU! Beat her up with a 16 HIT COMBO!"
"WHAT?! Why wasn't he affected by my sexiness?!"
Uchiha Obito

"Those in the ninja world who break the rules and regulations are called filth, but those who don't care about their companions... are even lower than filth."
Nara Shikamaru

• "Sometimes I wish I was just a cloud, floating along."
  • (To Tayuya) "How many times do I have to tell you? The first move is always a feint."
  • (To Ino) "What a drag ... I say a single thing against Sasuke, and I have to get that evil look from her eyes."
  • "You would think just this once, when it was life or death, I could pull through."
  • (To Kurenai) "When you have that kid, I'll have to protect it. So I've gotta grow up to be a cool adult too!"
  • (About women, to his father) "C'mon. You know what they're like. You can never figure them out. You never know where you could stand with them. The smallest things could put you in their bad side. Always playing little mind games with you. Trying to make you do what they want. They're just a big pain basically."
  • (About women, to his father) "If women made you a better person, I wouldn't want to know what were you like before."
  • (About Temari) "Subtle as a rhino...and scarier than my mom.."
  • (About Sasuke) "I never really liked Sasuke, but all the same, he's a member of the Hidden Leaf village he's a comrade and I'll put my life on the line to help him, that's the way of our village; I know I usually seem like a pretty lazy guy but not today because now I'm responsible for your lives too."
  • (To Naruto) "My master entrusted me with a lot, from big things to little things. Its the same for you an unlimited number of things, don't you think its about time for us, to be the ones who entrust not the entrusted, its a pain in the ass but I can't say that; Someday you'll be the one to treat others to ramen and you'll be called Master Naruto, we can't stay kids forever, like Asuma and Jiraiya I wanna be as cool as them."
Deidara

• (Catchphrase) "Art is an explosion!"
  • (Before killing the Suna guards) "Look at those fools. They have no appreciation for art. You have to feel art. And true art... is an EXPLOSION!"
  • (To Sasori) "Fine art is the beauty of that single fleeting moment of explosion."
  • (To Sasuke) "You think you're so cool! And those eyes make me sick!! Always judging me .. .and my art!! You have no appreciation of the beauty of my work ... and it makes me want to kill you!!"
  • (Last words to Sasuke) "Cower in awe! Cry your heart out! Because my art ... is an EXPLOSION!"
Pain

"...Do you understand pain a little now? If you don't share someone's pain, you can never understand them. But just because you understand them doesn't mean you can come to an agreement. That's the truth."

"You have to understand Pain,to accept Pain,to know Pain."

"You think you're the only ones who matter. You think you can put off death. But peace has made you foolish and thoughtless. If you kill someone, someone else will kill you... hatred binds together."

"Do you really think....the ninja of Konoha are the only ones allowed to talk about peace and justice?"

"Your death will bring peace"

"Too many people have died here.......there pain is what helped me grow up."

"As a god what I say what I think becomes the law of a god. Sensei your still just a person.....I don't expect you to understand what I am telling you."

"We are just ordinary people driven to revenge in the name of justice. But if revenge is called justice, then that justice breeds yet more revenge....and becomes a chain of hatred."

(At meeting in Part I) "Of course ... no mistakes. Remember what we seek ... everything, including the Nine-Tailed Fox "We're both of the same breed, after all ... motives for war are of no concern. Religion, Ideology, Resources, Land, Grudges, Love, or 'A whim ...' No matter how pathetic the reason, it's enough to start a war."

(To Jiraiya) "Yahiko has been dead for quite some time. All that remains is...Pain."

(To Jiraiya) "We are Pain! We are God!"

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

"We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge we deem to be "justice". But when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge ... forging the first link in the chains of hatred.

(To Tsunade) "I want you to feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to know pain."

(To Jiraiya) "But someday I'll break the curse. If there's such a thing as peace, I will find it!"

(To Tsunade) "You think you're the only ones who matter. You think you can put off death. But peace that made you foolish and thoughtless. If you kill someone, someone else will kill you... this hatred binds us together."

(To Naruto) "Love breeds sacrifice... which in turn breeds hatred."

(To Naruto) "I ... will believe in you ... Naruto Uzumaki ..."

(Last Words to Naruto) "Dying like trash... never ending hatred... pain that never heals... that is war... Naruto... this... is what you must face... The book... and you... It's like... someone... set this all up... Or... maybe... this... is... the hand of the real god... My role is over now... Naruto... you... can really--"
Jiraiya

• "I'm not a pervert ... I'm a super pervert!"
  • "Wherever someone thinks of you, that's where home is."
  • (To Nagato) "When people get hurt, they learn to hate... when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. but knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow... and how you grow is up to you."
  • (To Orochimaru) "You're wrong, that's not what makes a shinobi. You never did get it, a real ninja is one who endures no matter what gets thrown at him. ... Let me explain something to you, there is only one thing that matters if you are a shinobi, and it isn't the number of jutsu you possess. All you do need, is the guts to never give up."
  • "The true measure of a shinobi is not how he lives, but how he dies."
  • "Never go back on your word ... and never give up. That's your ninja way ... and as your mentor ... I have no business whining! Because ... the student's ninja way should be the master's too! Isn't that so, Naruto?!"
  • "There, that ending ... was a little better. The frog at the bottom of the well drifts off into the great ocean. Heh heh ... yep ... pretty damn honorable ... pretty damn honorable..."
  • (Last words) "The Tale of Naruto Uzumaki yes... that has a nice ring to it."
Tsunade

• "One of the Legendary Sannin taking on a snot-nosed Genin... I oughta be ashamed of myself."
  • (To Jiraiya about Naruto) "Jiraiya, are you the one who taught him the Rasengan? Are you acting like a teacher by teaching him something he can't master? Don't give him any ideas! That's why this kid likes to daydream that he's going to become Hokage someday."
  • "Why am I putting my life on the line? Because now... I am the Fifth Hokage of the Village Hidden in the Leaves!"
  • "Nawaki...Dan...I hope you're watching this. Be in peace my beloveds. Your dreams are still alive...In him..."
  • "If my belief places Konoha... places the Country of Fire in danger... I will put my life on the line to protect it! As the Fifth Hokage!"
  • (To Shikamaru) "Grow up... Death comes with being a shinobi... There are times when death is hard to accept, but if you don't get over it, there's no future..."
  • (To the advisers) "What the hell is wrong with you!? How long are you going to treat Naruto like a baby!? He's inherited Konoha's 'Will of Fire!' He's grown up! And now he's out there trying to surpass Jiraiya himself! He's not some secret weapon we should be trying to hide! He's Naruto Uzumaki, proud shinobi and defender of Konoha!'"
  • (To the advisers) "People like Jiraiya... and Sarutobi, and Elder Chiyo of the Sand possessed something you two sorely lack. Do you know what that is!? ...Faith! My grandfather, the First Hokage, believed in you and entrusted you with the village. Now it's your turn to believe in these children and entrust it to them!"
  • (To Pain) "Don't sell the Five Kage short! Your words will never sway the resolve of those who refuse to let the peace their ancestors strove for be destroyed! You're nothing but a terrorist!"
  • (To Pain) "I am the Fifth Hokage... You've trampled on our ancestors' treasure... their dream... And you will pay the price! As the Hokage, I will put a stop to you here and now!"
1st Hokage

• "The fellow countrymen of the leaf make up each part of my body ... those of the village believe in me, and I believe in them. That's what it means to be Hokage!"
  • "Whenever you live, there will always be war."
  • "Those who stray from the path of justice have no courage, but under the wing of a strong leader, cowardice cannot survive."
2nd Hokage
"Do you hear? Guide the people, and believe in them, for it's from among them that one will come who will carry on when your time is done."

3rd Hokage

• (Talking about Naruto) "He has combined Shadow Cloning with his own invention, the Sexy Jutsu. What a foolish ninja technique ... and he could probably get me with it, too."
  • (To Iruka)"I wonder . . . do you have it, young as you are . . . the Will of Fire?"
  • (His last words before his death) "When the tree leaves dance, one shall find flames. The fire's will illuminate the village, and once again, tree leaves shall bud anew."
Kisame Hoshigaki.

(To Asuma) "My Shark Skin doesn't slice... It cuts you to ribbons!"[17]
(Talking about Naruto) "Itachi, it will be a pain in the neck if this kid makes a run for it... maybe we should chop off a leg just in case."
(To Might Guy) "Might Guy, huh? Mighty stupid-looking guy is more like it!"
(To Pain) "I liked Tobi, he was good at making this gloomy organization seem more cheerful."
(To Killer Bee) "I get stronger in direct proportion to how strong my opponent is. I do not tire, and cannot be defeated".

Sasori of the Red Sand

(To Chiyo and Sakura) "Since I don't like waiting or making other people wait ... I'll end this quickly."
(To Kankurō) "For my name to be known all the way down to a kid like you ... is an honor."
(To Deidara) "Fine art is something wonderful that's left long into the future ... eternal beauty."
"A puppet user's ability is measured by the number of puppets they can use."
(About Chiyo) "Great puppet masters think alike, I suppose."
(To Chiyo) "That is a considerable amount of puppets. But ... [Proceeds to summon one hundred puppets of his own] With this, I took down a whole country!"
(About Chiyo and Sakura) "I cant believe this... How long it took me to take down a little brat and an old hag... That I even had to take out my last trick..."
(To Sakura) "I will soon die. Before that, I'll do something pointless for you ... a ... reward for defeating me ... you wanted to know about Orochimaru, didn't you ...?"

Tobi

"Tobi is a good boy."

"I think you should - no you HAVE to question me , its your Mission your duty... you need to know about him the man who risked everything to protect the Shinobi world... The leaf village .. and most of all his little brother . you need to know about Uchiha Itachi's life."

Sai.

(To Sakura) "I've drawn hundreds, maybe thousands of pictures so far... other pictures have the situation at the time, and the artist's feelings... like portraits have the person's name... but don't pictures usually have titles...? To be more precise, even if I try to give them titles, I just can't do it. I don't feel anything... they don't put me in mind of anything."
(To Kabuto) "If people change... then so can I. But some things never change. Bonds. I'd like to learn more about them."
(To Naruto, Sakura and Yamato) "Sai is the name I was given for this mission... I'm nobody. I am a tool for Lord Danzō. I don't exist."
"... I don't have feelings."
(To Sakura) "A smile can get you out of a tough situation, even if it is fake."
(To Naruto) " I read it in a book... People always smile around the people they like. And you're always smiling at her. Did you tell her how you feel?"

Kabuto Yakushi

(To Naruto) "You've thrown it all away! Dreams don't come true when you're dead!"
(To Naruto) "Hehehe..., you can't beat me. You have no skills, unlike Sasuke."
"With Orochimaru-sama now integrated into this body, I plan on finding a new me. One stronger than Orochimaru-sama himself!"

Haku:

"Don't touch Zabuza-san with your dirty hands."

"When a person ... has something important they want to protect ... that's when they can become truly strong. "

(To Zabuza) "Mister ... you have the same eyes as me ..."

"If possible, I don't want to have to kill you ... nor do I want you to have to kill me ... however, if you come at me ... I will kill my heart with a blade, and become a true shinobi!"

"This bridge is where our dreams are tied together. The place where we fight. Me, for my dreams. You, for your dreams. Please don't resent me."

"I want to protect the person important to me ... I want to work for that person, I want to fight for that person ... I want to make that person's dream come true ... that is my dream ..."

"Can you understand? Not having a dream ... not being needed by anyone ... the pain of merely being alive."
Mei Terumi (The Fifth Mizukage)

"Sir ... I swear on my name as Mizukage that I will fulfill my duty."
(To Chōjūrō) "Have faith in yourself. You're strong."
(To Ao while smiling) "Shut up or I'll kill you."
(To Ao) "The Fourth Mizukage's nightmare is long over ... quit talking about the old days."
(To Ōnoki) "Tsuchikage-sama, please move away if you aren't going to fight."
(When about to kill Sasuke) "It always hurts my heart to melt a good-looking guy... But you're going to have to die."
(To Madara) "What does that hold for us!? There's no hopes or dreams! It's just an escape!"

A' (The Fourth Raikage)

(To Naruto) "Shinobi ought not lower their heads so easily, action and power are what shinobi respect!"
You sir, should be ashamed of yourself. Why? TOBI DID NOT SAY "TOBI IS A GOOD BOY!!!" THAT WAS ZETSU'S LINE! JUST BECAUSE EVERYONE ON YOUTUBE HAS TOBI SAY IT DOESN'T MEAN THEY'RE RIGHT!!! ARGHH!

Alright. Finished.
Hidan fan club member #102... I think...

NCONR3 Friend Code: 4941-6911-4242

My awesome Obito theory.
Spoiler:
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3407153&postcount=19
Zango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 04:56 PM   #78
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

I'd be happy if you would not criticize me for a mistake.
Old 06-26-2010, 05:10 PM   #79
Zango
Genin Elite

Zango is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
I'd be happy if you would not criticize me for a mistake.
Oh chillax, I wasn't actually mad. It's a common mistake. If I had been legitimately angry, I would've used proper grammar.

But what does get me angry is when I read a post written by some moron about Edo Tensei... That really gets me seething... "Zomg how he get body??" "ZOmG DEIDARA HAS NO BODIEZ HE SPLODED!!!" "WDF KANKuRO HAVE TEH SASORI!!!" I just wanted to gut someone every time I read a post like that... The narutopedia is your friend.
Hidan fan club member #102... I think...

NCONR3 Friend Code: 4941-6911-4242

My awesome Obito theory.
Spoiler:
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3407153&postcount=19

Last edited by Zango; 06-26-2010 at 05:16 PM.
Zango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 11:08 AM   #80
xX_Kakashi's_emo_girl_Xx
Genin

xX_Kakashi's_emo_girl_Xx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

"A cute girl stopped me on the way, so I danced."- Hatake Kakashi

Depression is like Quick sand
the more you fight to Get out the more it sucks
you back in. You just have to sit there and let it engulf you.
If you love X-Files PM me!!!

Yeah, I'm that weird chick who falls in love with fictional characters and could tell you every secret to Final Fantasy 8 an the Legend of Zelda Ocarina of time.
(:
"Let's eat, Grandma!" or, "Let's eat Grandma!":Grammar saves lives.
DOWN WITH JUSTIN BEIBER!! LONG LIVE SCREAMO!
xX_Kakashi's_emo_girl_Xx is offline   Reply With Quote