Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 06-25-2010, 09:14 AM   #21
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: Status:Single, Girls and Guys post here ...

*illigally posts here :P*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 09:17 AM   #22
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
This is a trap. O:
A trap for who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
*illigally posts here :P*
Really? I didn't know posting was illegal?

Guess I better watch out for the Post Police ...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 06-25-2010 at 09:19 AM.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 03:49 PM   #23
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*tip-toes in this thread*

I am a single sixteen-year-old guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
This is a trap. O:
Do a barrel-roll!

ItachiAnbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 03:53 PM   #24
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I would tell you. But then I'd have to kill you :/
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 03:55 PM   #25
Twisterty
Chunin

Twisterty is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

*is 14, male, single bored, crazy, lazy, and in a pool partying mood*
Twisterty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 11:08 PM   #26
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

*Walks in*

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 11:09 PM   #27
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

*walks in*

What am I doing here?

I'm not interested in forum relationships! My being here is plain silly!

*escapes*

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.
Toma RNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 11:10 PM   #28
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK View Post
*walks in*

What am I doing here?

*escapes*
This thread is about forum relationships...?
Oh.
MysticGoten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 11:10 PM   #29
Hockey Otaku
is Toma's only acknowleged stalker/fangirl.

Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK View Post
*walks in*

What am I doing here?

*escapes*
Your being here is silly, because you're not single, because you have me, silly!

HOCKEY! To the BATMOBILE!!!
Quote:
/Gets in.
/realizes this is a terrible idea.

IF I AM NEVER SEEN AGAIN TELL LUNA HOCKEY I LOVE HER!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Otaku
/Is sitting right next to you.
Freudian slip? I think so.
Spoiler:
You can consider me to have officially left the forums, however, I do check my messages so I'd love it* if you'd chat me up.*** =D

*That is, if we actually know each other.
**Fan of Minato. (HA!)
***DragonAngel gets a gold star!
Hockey Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 11:11 PM   #30
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

And me.
Old 06-25-2010, 11:12 PM   #31
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

*walks in*
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 11:12 PM   #32
Toma's Rep Eating Monster
loves his rep...

Location: In Toma's Closet, tolerating hockey and snuggling Luna.
Toma's Rep Eating Monster has jugulars of all forum members in his roomToma's Rep Eating Monster has jugulars of all forum members in his roomToma's Rep Eating Monster has jugulars of all forum members in his roomToma's Rep Eating Monster has jugulars of all forum members in his roomToma's Rep Eating Monster has jugulars of all forum members in his room
Toma's Rep Eating Monster has jugulars of all forum members in his roomToma's Rep Eating Monster has jugulars of all forum members in his roomToma's Rep Eating Monster has jugulars of all forum members in his roomToma's Rep Eating Monster has jugulars of all forum members in his roomToma's Rep Eating Monster has jugulars of all forum members in his roomToma's Rep Eating Monster has jugulars of all forum members in his roomToma's Rep Eating Monster has jugulars of all forum members in his roomToma's Rep Eating Monster has jugulars of all forum members in his roomToma's Rep Eating Monster has jugulars of all forum members in his roomToma's Rep Eating Monster has jugulars of all forum members in his roomToma's Rep Eating Monster has jugulars of all forum members in his roomToma's Rep Eating Monster has jugulars of all forum members in his roomToma's Rep Eating Monster has jugulars of all forum members in his roomToma's Rep Eating Monster has jugulars of all forum members in his roomToma's Rep Eating Monster has jugulars of all forum members in his room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Otaku View Post
Your being here is silly, because you're not single, because you have me, silly!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticGoten View Post
And me.

AND MY AXE!!

I also love my only friend Luna.

Last edited by Toma RNK; 06-25-2010 at 11:14 PM.
Toma's Rep Eating Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 11:12 PM   #33
Hockey Otaku

Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma's Rep Eating Monster View Post
AND MY AXE!!
Is that why you smell so good?

Quote:
/Gets in.

Quote:
Spoiler:
You can consider me to have officially left the forums, however, I do check my messages so I'd love it* if you'd chat me up.*** =D

**Fan of Minato. (HA!)
Old 06-25-2010, 11:13 PM   #34
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

You can't date a deodorant. :P
EDIT: Kuso, Hockey.
Old 06-25-2010, 11:17 PM   #35
Hockey Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma's Rep Eating Monster View Post
AND MY AXE!!

We got an editor!!

Quote:
/Gets in.

Quote:
Spoiler:

**Fan of Minato. (HA!)
Old 06-25-2010, 11:19 PM   #36
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

Oh, god.
Old 06-26-2010, 12:12 AM   #37
*NarutoSAGEmODE*
Banned

*NarutoSAGEmODE* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to *NarutoSAGEmODE*

i have no idea why im posting here
*NarutoSAGEmODE* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 12:22 AM   #38
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

why am i here.....

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 12:28 AM   #39
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

15, male, a perv
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 12:54 AM   #40
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
why am i here.....
Why are any of you here if this is all you had to say is my question.
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
girls and guys, single