Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 06-24-2010, 11:13 AM   #41
Amani
Chunin Exam Participant

Amani is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Will we ever overcome hatred, discrimination and prejudice?

In the end, it seems that as a whole, society cannot really overcome all three-- but individuals can. So in order to bring hatred, discrimination, and prejudice to a minimum, we need to work on individuals and keep going towards a brighter future, one step at a time!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Deidara.
Amani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 02:31 PM   #42
Alako_Machiko
Genin Elite

Location: hanging upside down in a cherry tree with a bucket of water waiting for someone to pass by
Alako_Machiko is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiAnbu View Post
I will, of course, ignore much of ignorant banter in this statement, as I'm sure you're either very young, or very confused. Or both.

You're changing the question so that it reflects your own life. That isn't good or bad, but you should realize that High School is not hell (why do you use that word so strongly if you say you are not religious?), and that you should also put your own views in perspective, in addition to others' views.

You do seem to elevate yourself quite a bit in this post. In addition to that, you pick on those whom you have labeled "evil", saying that they're cruel, self-serving, and worthy of death by your hand.

Again, I'm unsure as to where this is coming from (probably your youthful dispostion), but consider the following:

If you degrade others for being self-serving, yet say that they will be punished by you if they harm your family in any way, does that not make you somewhat of a hypocrite?

Yes, you're trying to avenge your family, but vengeance is self-serving.
What would you do it some one hurt you family!!?? just stand around and hope for the best?? I will at least try to protect my family all i could. If someone had a gun to my any of my younger brothers heads id take thier place, i'd die just so they could live! Im just a teen but i know war,fighting,rasism and all that other Crap is wrong! I don't want my brothers to deal with that crap as they grow up! Just TELL me you wouldn't try to at least hurt the attacker if they hurt you family?!!
As for the high school....my friend came home crying and thats just middle school!! I don't care what anyone has to say to me...talk mean bout my friends or my family i'll defend them
And im not a voilent kid,just only if you hurt my familt physicly ill hurt u
10 TAILED WOLF!!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Sand Binding Coffin"
put this on your sig if u love Gaara!!!!

(*_*) LORD JASHIN WILL KILL YOU!!!
/--!--\__\_\_\ Hidan FC Member
_()_
(-_-) how trublesome
/|xx|\ Shikamaru FC member
Alako_Machiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 06:19 AM   #43
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

@ItachiAnbu

There is massive difference between being self-serving and protecting your family. The politicians wage the wars for their own personal gains and they make the soldiers
to achieve their goals. killing someone while protecting your family is not same as killing someone by pressing a button.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
gama-sennin is offline   Reply With Quote