Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 06-25-2010, 03:28 AM   #1
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Wink Single girls and guys post here! ^_^

I decided to set this thread up,
as a place for all single girls and guys to post
and hopefully meet someone,
they might want to Forum-Date.

It is quite simple all you need to do it get into a conversation with another here.

Forum Rules Apply
No Swearing
No Flamming

Most importantly try to have some fun and be nice

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 09-27-2010 at 02:27 PM.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 04:14 AM   #2
VampireCat
Special Jonin Candidate

VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Status:Single, Girls and Guys post here ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
We usually have the same perpective, so I guess that maybe true,
I will just take it as a compliment and leave it.

I wish that were true ...
I never had a stalker ...
I'm secretly your stalker.
VampireCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 04:19 AM   #3
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampireCat View Post
I'm secretly your stalker.

Oh really, though I hope you are not the type of stalker that will end up dead on my door step
(that will really creep me out, considering I believe in the supernatural, ghosts and stuff)'

'But I am single girl, getting followed around by another girl, is just odd to me ... '

* shivers *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 03-15-2012 at 05:45 PM.
Old 06-25-2010, 04:32 AM   #4
VampireCat
Special Jonin Candidate

VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
'Oh really, though I hope you are not the type of stalker that will end up dead on my door step
(that will really creep me out, considering I believe in the supernatural, ghosts and stuff)'

'But I am single girl, getting followed around by another girl, is just odd to me ... '

* shivers *
I'm the type that collects your pictures and follows you, and tries to steal your heels...
Spoiler:
Don't get it in the wrong way. o.O

Lmao. xD
Old 06-25-2010, 04:45 AM   #5
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

*Raises hand*
False alarm
Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 04:49 AM   #6
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I'm the type that collects your pictures and follows you, and tries to steal your heels...
Spoiler:
Don't get it in the wrong way. o.O

Lmao. xD

'I think it will be kind of hard to get much pictures of me, I am rather Camera shy,
and to be honest I don't own any heels, not really anyway,
if you mean actual high heels or stilettos, I don't own any.'

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 06-25-2010, 04:51 AM   #7
VampireCat
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
'I think it will be kind of hard to get much pictures of me, I am rather Camera shy,
and to be honest I don't own any heels, not really anyway,
if you mean actual high heels or stilettos.'
Let's make it sneakers, then. <.<
Old 06-25-2010, 04:56 AM   #8
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

im confused??
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 05:02 AM   #9
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Let's make it sneakers, then. <.<

Don't own a pair of them either ...

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 02-02-2011 at 04:25 AM.
Old 06-25-2010, 05:10 AM   #10
VampireCat
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Well I am glad to know that, I hope you continue not mining talking to me ...
very little choose to post on my threads, you are one of those that does (Thank You), I think it is something to do with the fact I am reasonably new and some may think I talk nonsense and that I may not understand the rules, though I try to understand everything, and put great effort into getting things right. I am not sure if that shows though ...

Don't own a pair of them either ...
Dammit. Shoes? :P
Old 06-25-2010, 05:24 AM   #11
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Dammit. Shoes? :P
I own different types of dress shoes (slip-on and closed in), and a pair of boots, that I hardly wear, a couple of pairs of slippers,
though why I am telling you this, I have know clue, you are stalking me after all ...

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 02-02-2011 at 04:24 AM.
Old 06-25-2010, 05:29 AM   #12
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Rasen_Chidori I SEE YOU!! You've been stalking this thread since it started what are you up to!?
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 05:31 AM   #13
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vornmusion View Post
Rasen_Chidori I SEE YOU!! You've been stalking this thread since it started what are you up to!?
Yeah I noticed that ages ago too, just after the first few posts

Rasen_Chidori don't be shy come out and talk ...
none of us will bite, we are friendly, peoples here ...

It seems as though he has logged off, probably on as a guest though ... or may have transfered to invisible mode.

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 06-25-2010 at 05:38 AM.
Old 06-25-2010, 05:38 AM   #14
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Yeah I noticed that ages ago too, just after the first few posts

Rasen_Chidori don't be shy come out and talk ...
none of us will bite, we are friendly, peoples here ...

It seems as though he has logged off, probably on as a guest though ... or may have transfered to invisible mode.
Sneaky he is...
Old 06-25-2010, 05:47 AM   #15
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Quote:
I can't talk I come on as a guest, just to see which threads of mine, may have been active,
off-topic: That reminds me, got some other members in tha Gaara Fan Club of mine, earlier today (or was it yesterday). The members have increased to over 20 now.

I'm always invisible heh.

I haven't been to that thread in a while, need to check back into it.
Old 06-25-2010, 06:19 AM   #16
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Quote:
(still off-topic) I have a link on my signature, if you want to get into it quicker, better then going through several pages in Character Talk to find it.
Yeah I saw, I've been using it to get to the thread, thanks for pointing it out for me though.

Technically we aren't off-topic.
Old 06-25-2010, 07:01 AM   #17
Kon
...wants a different title?
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

hmm.... im single
Kon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 07:13 AM   #18
Kon
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Hey there, I am single too (at least, I think?, I am unsure now ... , considering whats been going on down around, here with a certain someone ... )
haha i thought you and Vornmusion were together
Old 06-25-2010, 07:19 AM   #19
Kon
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

Quote:
That is why I am not completely sure, and why I said I am unsure, considering his last post I wonder ...
i know i know i was jk
Old 06-25-2010, 09:12 AM   #20
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

This is a trap. O:

Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
girls and guys, single