Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 06-24-2010, 08:51 AM   #1
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl
Default Naruto Shippuden Episode 166(Confessions)

It Was Really A Neat Episode N Kinda Made Me Cry Really If You Know What I Mean.......It Wasnt Like The Manga Of Course But It Was Really Neat Animation And You Actually Get To SEe Hinata's Mom In There For Once O:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LHG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Err; 09-29-2010 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Removed illegal images/links.
LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 08:56 AM   #2
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 166(Confessions)

O_O I already made dis thread T.T sowwies, But havent watched it yet. Read the manga though
Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 09:01 AM   #3
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

thts y i posted up link so ppl can watch but its really good.....naruto looked like he was gonna cry really he was <.< :3

LHG

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 11:26 AM   #4
Salena
Apprentice Genin

Salena is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Most of it was filler, so..episode wasn't as great. I wanted Kyuubi action.
Old 06-24-2010, 11:28 AM   #5
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

ill man up to it. i cryed. hhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnntaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!
she was so cute as a baby and now shes all cool as she fought. btw next episode will be the best episode
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 03:29 PM   #6
KelvinG
Ninja Academy Student

KelvinG is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

guys it wasnt a filler. this was all in the manga. its the animators style of drawing tho. its how they lengthen out a fight. like naruto vs sasuke in the original naruto. that was an hour long with an actual 20 minutes of fighting
KelvinG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 03:31 PM   #7
KelvinG
Ninja Academy Student

its great animation too. we need to beg the guys that drew this episode to draw every big fight scene in naruto. these guys will make you poop your pants if you make them draw out a fight that is actually a good match like naruto vs pain. in the manga, pain vs hinata was a one hit one kill fight.
Old 06-24-2010, 03:49 PM   #8
Sennin
Academy Graduate

Sennin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hey ... wasn't the animation strange somehow ? :S different from the previous episode :S
Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 03:53 PM   #9
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

yeah it was like better but around narutos eyes looked like a littel mascara lol
Old 06-24-2010, 04:41 PM   #10
Ider Hitodama
Apprentice Genin

Ider Hitodama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sennin View Post
Hey ... wasn't the animation strange somehow ? :S different from the previous episode :S
they have different directors and artists assigned to episodes so if you see inconsistencies in the animation that's why. I liked the previous style animation from 165.

It is my firm belief that it is a mistake to hold firm beliefs.

Ider Hitodama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 04:42 PM   #11
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

i liked the new animation very rich
Old 06-24-2010, 05:54 PM   #12
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

This episode was so sadddd!!!! HINATA!!!!!!!!!! I wanted pain to die when he was all "Do you hate me?" at the end.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 06:20 PM   #13
KelvinG
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ider Hitodama View Post
they have different directors and artists assigned to episodes so if you see inconsistencies in the animation that's why. I liked the previous style animation from 165.
thats weird dude. nearly everyone likes these animators better. i think the guys that do the simpler animations are good but not for fights. the animators of episode 166 are like more focused on the martial arts or at least making it look cool.
Old 06-24-2010, 06:51 PM   #14
Ider Hitodama
Apprentice Genin

Ider Hitodama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelvinG View Post
thats weird dude. nearly everyone likes these animators better. i think the guys that do the simpler animations are good but not for fights. the animators of episode 166 are like more focused on the martial arts or at least making it look cool.
Everyone else liking it isn't going to change what I think. The episode seemed bright and unfocused in a lot of parts whereas 165 was crisp and dark. Guess it's all about preference. The only thing I didn't mind was Hinata's hair looking extra shiny.

It is my firm belief that it is a mistake to hold firm beliefs.

Ider Hitodama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 08:39 PM   #15
jwesterville
Genin

jwesterville is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ider Hitodama View Post
Everyone else liking it isn't going to change what I think. The episode seemed bright and unfocused in a lot of parts whereas 165 was crisp and dark. Guess it's all about preference. The only thing I didn't mind was Hinata's hair looking extra shiny.
The animation was a mixed gift to me. Most of the non-action sequences of 166 were beautifully done, but the action sequences (namely the part with Juuho Soshiken) were really kind of awkwardly animated. And Naruto had some really weird facial expressions sometimes. But don't get me wrong, I really liked this episode, especially Pain's "Do you hate me?" at the end. And Hinata looked especially pretty in this episode (I kind of liked the shininess too). Awesome.

On the topic of animators, the preview of next week's episode looks somewhat off to me. I think it's Nagato and Pain's eyes, they just seem different. Maybe it's just me and I'm crazy.
Old 06-24-2010, 09:12 PM   #16
uzumakisgirl
Chunin Exam Participant

uzumakisgirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

this episode was really sad but i loved it because of the conffesion

;] love naruto dont mess with him !
My dream is to become hokage -Naruto uzumaki -
naruhina fan 100%
You make mistakes... but... because of those mistakes... you get the strength to stand up to them... that's why I think you are truly strong."cute
kiba,naruto,sugetsu.hot =sasuke
uzumakisgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 09:36 PM   #17
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I hated this episode. xD Not lieing though.
/gets ready for Hinata lovers to downrep

I thought it was quite a pointless episode I would rather see something with sasuke then this. More fighting no sad storys. =/
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 05:01 AM   #18
anime love
Academy Graduate

anime love is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

it kinda sucked, cause half of the episode was flashback central...

Spoiler:
"I don't care who I have to fight... If someone rips my arms off, I'll kick him to death... If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death... If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death...and if he gouges my eyes, I'll curse him from beyond the grave... Even if I'm torn to shreds...I'll take Sasuke back!" -Naruto

(./_\.) Mangekyo Sharingan!!!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Itachi
anime love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 05:03 AM   #19
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

this episode made pein look like a bad guy but she interfered with world peace not to mention attack him
Old 06-25-2010, 05:21 AM   #20
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

In my opinion, the animation for this episode wasn`t really good. Some of the flashbacks were unessassary and i like episodes with more action and fighting. This one was just a boring and i didn`t like it much at all.
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
episode, hinata, naruto