Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

View Poll Results: Who would win?
Sasori 4 40.00%
Pain (Chikushodo) 6 60.00%
Tie 0 0%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-22-2010, 03:08 PM   #1
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Post Sasori VS Pain (Chikushodo)

Sasori begins outside of Hiruko, in his Akatsuki robe. Other than that, all Battleground defaults apply. Who would win?

Note: For those of you who don't know, Chikushodo is the Animal Path of Pain.
Old 06-22-2010, 03:11 PM   #2
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Sasori VS Pain (Chikushodo)

People would actually know what you were talking about if you said Animal Path instead of the pointless and never used Japanese transliteration.

Animal Path summons that rhino, which steps on Sasori. GG.
Old 06-22-2010, 03:22 PM   #3
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
People would actually know what you were talking about if you said Animal Path instead of the pointless and never used Japanese transliteration.

Animal Path summons that rhino, which steps on Sasori. GG.
I use the Viz Media manga names. Get over it.

Sasori would just pull out the Third Kazekage and use the Iron Sand to attack and poison the rhino. (Chapter 269, Pages 10-11, 15-17)

Edit: If you think that Sasori would lose, why did you vote for him in the poll?

Last edited by deidara330; 06-22-2010 at 03:29 PM.
Old 06-22-2010, 03:23 PM   #4
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I am pretty sure Viz Media calls it Animal Path
Old 06-22-2010, 03:25 PM   #5
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi View Post
I am pretty sure Viz Media calls it Animal Path
The manga doesn't. Volume 45, Chapter 419, Page 1.
Old 06-22-2010, 03:41 PM   #6
UltimateSageNaruto
Academy Graduate

UltimateSageNaruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
I use the Viz Media manga names. Get over it.

Sasori would just pull out the Third Kazekage and use the Iron Sand to attack and poison the rhino. (Chapter 269, Pages 10-11, 15-17)

Edit: If you think that Sasori would lose, why did you vote for him in the poll?
Animal Path pain would summon that bird before the battle use the rhino as a distraction sasori kills the rhino bird swoops down picks up sasori 800 feet off the ground and drops him and sasori's dead
Old 06-22-2010, 03:42 PM   #7
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Je lis mal le sondage. Supposer je votais pour qui perdrait. Je parle francais horriblement du mutile. Deal with it.

Last edited by Nyruss; 06-22-2010 at 03:45 PM.
Old 06-22-2010, 03:44 PM   #8
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateSageNaruto View Post
Animal Path pain would summon that bird before the battle use the rhino as a distraction sasori kills the rhino bird swoops down picks up sasori 800 feet off the ground and drops him and sasori's dead
I think Sasori would notice if Chikushodo summoned a giant bird. And he could use the same Iron Sand he used to kill the rhino to block the bird. Even in mid-air, he could still manipulate the iron sand to kill the bird before he hit 800 feet. Even if dropped from a height of 800 feet, Sasori could still use the Iron Sand to cushion his fall so that he won't die. Since the only thing that can kill him is harming his heart, cushioning the fall using Iron Sand would prevent any fatal injuries from occuring.
Quote:
Je lis mal le sondage. Supposer je votais pour qui perdrait. Je parle francais horriblement du mutile. Deal with it.
English, por favor?
Old 06-22-2010, 03:46 PM   #9
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

The Third Kazekage puppet isn't out. Sasori dies before he can summon it. Also, I would love to see you try and justify the claim that iron sand can do anything to that rhino. It will be hilarious.

There is, in fact, no way that Sasori can actually win this unless you change the rules to stack the fight in his favor. Go ahead, you know you wanna. I won't even say anything if you do. Cross my heart.

Last edited by Nyruss; 06-22-2010 at 03:49 PM.
Old 06-22-2010, 03:49 PM   #10
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
The Third Kazekage puppet isn't out. There's no proof Iron Sand can stop that Rhino.
Sasori can take the Third Kazekage puppet out. There isn't any proof that Iron Sand can stop the rhino, but considering the size of it and the speed it can move at, it could probably at least poison the rhino, if not kill it. I would calculate the strength for the Iron Sand, but I'm too lazy, and I wouldn't know how at the moment. Also, there isn't any proof that the rhino can kill Sasori without being harmed by the Iron Sand. If there is, it hasn't been presented yet.
Quote:
There is, in fact, no way that Sasori can actually win this unless you change the rules to stack the fight in his favor. Go ahead, you know you wanna. I won't even say anything if you do. Cross my heart.
Actually, I know I don't want to. If a character has to be given restrictions to fight, it doesn't really tell you who would win in a fair fight.
Old 06-22-2010, 03:54 PM   #11
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Sasori can take the Third Kazekage puppet out.
Before or after he gets killed by one of Animal Path's summons?

Quote:
but considering the size of it and the speed it can move at, it could probably at least poison the rhino, if not kill it.
Based on what? Exactly?
Quote:
Also, there isn't any proof that the rhino can kill Sasori without being harmed by the Iron Sand.
Rhinos have very tough skin. Boss summons >>>>>> the animals they are giant forms of. It therefore stands to reason that if standard rhino skin can deflect bullets Sasori's pitiful iron sand contstructs won't even tickle Animal Pain's rhino.

Not that it matters because it doesn't need to avoid getting injured. It just needs to kill Sasori. Let's say for kicks that Sasori does defy all logic and injure it. It collapses on top of Sasori crushing him to death. GG
Old 06-22-2010, 04:03 PM   #12
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
Before or after he gets killed by one of Animal Path's summons?

Based on what? Exactly?

Rhinos have very tough skin. Boss summons >>>>>> the animals they are giant forms of. It therefore stands to reason that if standard rhino skin can deflect bullets Sasori's pitiful iron sand contstructs won't even tickle Animal Pain's rhino.

Not that it matters because it doesn't need to avoid getting injured. It just needs to kill Sasori. Let's say for kicks that Sasori does injure it. It collapses on top of Sasori crushing him to death. GG
Before. Logcially, if he were killed by one of Chikushodo's summons, he wouldn't be capable of pulling it out, much less using it.

Based on the fact that stuff moving fast generally hits hard, and considering the amount of damage it did to the ground is probably more than the rhino could do running right at it. (Chapter 269, Page 16)

Rhino skin can deflect bullets?

It does just have to kill Sasori. However, I think Sasori's Iron Sand could manage to stop it. If not, Sasori could use heart transfer into the Third Kazekage and use Iron Sand wings to fly away.

Last edited by deidara330; 06-22-2010 at 04:08 PM.
Old 06-22-2010, 04:10 PM   #13
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Before. Logcially, if he were killed by one of Chikushodo's summons, he wouldn't be capable of pulling it out, much less using it.
And given the fact that he will be killed by Animal Pain's summons, he can't and therefore won't be using the Third Kazekage.

Quote:
Based on the fact that stuff moving fast generally hits hard, and considering the amount of damage it did the ground is probably more than the rhino could do running right at it.
AOE =/= raw damage.

Quote:
Rhino skin can deflect bullets?
Low calibur. you obviously won't see any rhinos ignoring an anti-tank round, but that's neither here nor there.
Quote:
It does just have to kill Sasori.
Which it will do without suffering any sort of damage from Sasori.

Quote:
However, I think Sasori's Iron Sand could manage to stop it.
And I think that you need to spend more time reading Naruto than writing insane fanfiction.
Quote:
If not, Sasori could use heart transfer into the Third Kazekage and use Iron Sand wings to fly away.
Prove to me that Sasori can transfer his heart to the Third Kazekage. Prove to me that he can do this despite both he and the 3K are being crushed by a gigantic friggin rhino.

Also, :oldryoma at the idea of making wings out of iron sand.
Old 06-22-2010, 04:20 PM   #14
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
And given the fact that he will be killed by Animal Pain's summons, he can't and therefore won't be using the Third Kazekage.

AOE =/= raw damage.

Low calibur. you obviously won't see any rhinos ignoring an anti-tank round, but that's neither here nor there.

Which it will do without suffering any sort of damage from Sasori.

And I think that you need to spend more time reading Naruto than writing insane fanfiction.

Prove to me that Sasori can transfer his heart to the Third Kazekage. Prove to me that he can do this despite both he and the 3K are being crushed by a gigantic friggin rhino.

Also, :oldryoma at the idea of making wings out of iron sand.
Am I supposed to agree with you that Chikushodo will kill Sasori just because you say he will, or are you going to stop wasting time repeating yourself and actually prove that Chikushodo could kill Sasori?

In this case, the raw damage the Iron Sand caused > the raw damage the rhino caused.

Riiiiiiight.

I don't write insane fanfiction. In fact, I don't write fanfiction at all.

Sasori hasn't shown to be able to transfer his heart to the Third Kazekage, specifically, but he has shown the ability to transfer his heart to his puppets, and the Third Kazekage is just another one of his puppets. Prove to me that the gigantic friggin rhino would have them crushed by then.

":oldryoma"? Are you wasting my time on purpose? Also, Sasori has actually had the Third Kazekage make wings out of the Iron Sand.
Old 06-22-2010, 08:58 PM   #15
WindScar22
Special Jonin Candidate

WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Sasori dodges to inbetween the rhino's feet, and then runs with it and proceeds to burn the rhino's legs to a crisp so they cannot be used. The he gets out of the way so he won't be crushed and then brings out the 3rd Kazekage puppet to finish it off.
Vigorous and gallant....
Let's sing together
Namimori middle school!

Hibari: This signature is now perfect. If you so much as add one more word, I'll bite you to death.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hibari: I'm so going to get you for this.

Last edited by WindScar22; 06-22-2010 at 10:17 PM.
Old 06-22-2010, 09:02 PM   #16
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Sasori tries to run in between the rhino's feet, but becomes rather intimately acquainted with the business end of its horn.
Old 06-23-2010, 12:36 AM   #17
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I dont really understand why sasori wont be able to summon third kazekage. It doesnt really need a "prep time", does it? i mean sasori can summon it at the same time animal path summons "the rhino". Third's puppet can
1. summon several thousand arms
2. emit poisonous clouds. Hope the rhino can cover its nose while running
3. can release wires to tie up the summoning
Now lets talk about sasori:
1. Can not be killed unless stabbed trough the living core no idea why animal pain should know that
2. Is also capable of summoning 100 puppets which have their own bloodline limits. Their weapons are coated with poison as well.

If all 6 or even 2 paths attack sasori he will die for sure but only animal path stands no chance.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
Old 06-23-2010, 02:40 AM   #18
The_Nine_Sins
Apprentice Genin

Location: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/cervious-u26399.html
The_Nine_Sins is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Animal path summons Cerberus then chameleon to hide in, after doing so, even if sasori has iron sand out everytime cerberus is injured it will just multiply and stomp out the puppet, and even if sasori had hundred puppets out cerberus stomps them, and continues to multiply. Animal path would also have chameleon creep up behind sasori while he is dealing with cerberus with third kazekage puppet worrying about it being smashed before being horribly rapped by either rhino summon from behind or having the chamelon jump on sasori crushing him and his hearts to tiny tid bits.

Please restrain yourself from clicking that please it is top secret.

Choose Your Destiny:

Old 06-23-2010, 03:57 AM   #19
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Nine_Sins View Post
Animal path summons Cerberus then chameleon to hide in, after doing so, even if sasori has iron sand out everytime cerberus is injured it will just multiply and stomp out the puppet, and even if sasori had hundred puppets out cerberus stomps them, and continues to multiply. Animal path would also have chameleon creep up behind sasori while he is dealing with cerberus with third kazekage puppet worrying about it being smashed before being horribly rapped by either rhino summon from behind or having the chamelon jump on sasori crushing him and his hearts to tiny tid bits.
Yeah forgot about that chameleon thing. but it will make a difference only if it can stop breathing in poisonous smoke. Since sasori is immune(he has to be) to his own poison he can keep it all around him. Animal path is not a good close range fighter so the puppet army will easily take him down.

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
Old 06-23-2010, 05:25 AM   #20
The_Nine_Sins
Apprentice Genin

Location: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/cervious-u26399.html
The_Nine_Sins is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by gama-sennin View Post
Yeah forgot about that chameleon thing. but it will make a difference only if it can stop breathing in poisonous smoke. Since sasori is immune(he has to be) to his own poison he can keep it all around him. Animal path is not a good close range fighter so the puppet army will easily take him down.
So he is going to dampen his vision with poison smoke so he could be protected? That is more of a disadvantage to Sasori if he can't see where his puppets are and know when to defend himself against boss summon attacks. Also even if the chameleon breathes in the poison I doubt it would be effective enough to one hit the chameleon seeing it takes time for poison to work, by then sasori will be crushed into nothing along with his heart. I also have high doubts Animal path is effected by poison seeing its a dead body controlled by nagato through chakra receivers. Chameleon still stomps sasori out due to having invisibility so the Cerberus + Chameleon combo destroys sasori. Hundred puppets won't really do anything, if sasori doesn't know where animal path is (inside the chameleon). For just lulz as well Animal path pops out of chamleon's mouth and summons hard beak bird point blank range at sasori and impales him GG. My point on why animal wins still stand.

Please restrain yourself from clicking that please it is top secret.

Choose Your Destiny:

Tags
battle, battlegrounds, chikushodo, fight, pain, poll, sasori, sasori vs chikushodo