Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 05-09-2009, 10:29 AM   #21
Ayden
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: California, where you sell your soul for fame and fortune.
Ayden is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Dragon Ball Kai

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning blade
the movie was horrible
what movie?
Ayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 10:39 AM   #22
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Spartacus

Dragon Ball Kai is a remastered version of Dragon Ball Z, they re-did the voices and added better sound effects. They also cleaned the film from the original, made it more vibrant, and edited some things in between.
Old 05-09-2009, 10:41 AM   #23
Ayden
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus
Dragon Ball Kai is a remastered version of Dragon Ball Z, they re-did the voices and added better sound effects. They also cleaned the film from the original, made it more vibrant, and edited some things in between.
YEAH!!!! YOU EXPLAINED IT IN A WAY I COULDNT!!!!!!!
Old 05-09-2009, 10:45 AM   #24
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ookamaru Ayden
YEAH!!!! YOU EXPLAINED IT IN A WAY I COULDNT!!!!!!!
Yeah it seemed like people didn't know what Dragon Ball Kai was so I just wanted to clarify for the people who really don't know what it is. It is a good idea to make everything all HD on DragonBall Z but I would much rather see Dragon Ball on Blue-Ray now that would be super cool
Old 05-09-2009, 02:18 PM   #25
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i wouldnt mind seeing dragon ball againon blu ray.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 10:56 AM   #26
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

I watched the first episode yesterday in Japanese and it looked and sounded fantastic.
Old 05-10-2009, 10:59 AM   #27
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

SRhyse just might be Kage someday.
SRhyse just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

It's worth watching if you're a Dragon Ball fan and haven't seen it in ages. Very nostalgic.

I do wish they'd just 'relaunch' the Dragon Ball series like they're doing with Full Metal Alchemist Dark Brotherhood, however. I'd watch it.
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
SRhyse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 11:08 AM   #28
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Now if only they would the original Dragon Ball series not just the Dragon Ball Z series I would deffinitely have to watch it, I miss Dragon Ball I haven't watched it in a long time.
Old 05-10-2009, 01:44 PM   #29
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i wonder if funimation going to english dub Dragon ball kai?

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 05-10-2009, 01:45 PM   #30
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369
i wonder if funimation going to english dub Dragon ball kai?
I am sure that the voice actors would be happy to do it but no news of it going to be dubbed yet
Old 05-10-2009, 01:58 PM   #31
itachiuchiha85
Jonin

itachiuchiha85 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

the animations seem splendid!!!!! its awesome. but personally i like dragon ball better than dbz. i wish they would come out with that remastered. it would be awesome.
"**** him.Don't act towards stupidity" ninetaled
Raibu Clan
Leader.
Yuushi

Forum's bitchy person:TBC
naruto(lifeakadeath) relation jiraiya(iou)
have you gotten an award?! check

itachiuchiha85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 08:15 AM   #32
ECW Original
the most lovable girl at the ball.

ECW Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

[QUOTE=Taker369;83204]it was horrrible it wasnt that greates i give it a 5/10.[/QUOTE

And we here at X-Play give Dragon Ball Evolution,
Spoiler:
game and movie
, a 1 out of five(and it doesn't even deserve that much)
ECW Original is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 08:55 AM   #33
Sakura Fan ^_^
Freshmen Academy Student

Sakura Fan ^_^ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

What?
Sakura Fan ^_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 09:33 PM   #34
naruto35
Banned

naruto35 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to naruto35 Send a message via MSN to naruto35 Send a message via Skype™ to naruto35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
me 2 i want more dragon ball anime.
ya ever since dragonball gt ended i been wanted to watch more dragonbal anime
naruto35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 09:03 AM   #35
rocketjed1
Special Jonin Candidate

rocketjed1 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayden View Post
dang thats pretty low and isnt there supposed to be two more movies of that garbage!!
actuly they are making seven live-action Dragonball movies
seeing as how there are seven dragonballs so cant wait for the disapointment

rocketjed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 09:08 AM   #36
rocketjed1
Special Jonin Candidate

rocketjed1 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

and seeing as how the manga is 10 times better then the anime it dosnt really matter if they are remaking the anime. i mean i hope its better then the first but if you want the real story read the manga before you watch the anime.

rocketjed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 07:51 PM   #37
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

there is some good news funimation is realeasing seasons of dragon ball on dvd soon.
Old 06-20-2009, 09:18 PM   #38
Ayden
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketjed1 View Post
actuly they are making seven live-action Dragonball movies
seeing as how there are seven dragonballs so cant wait for the disapointment
seven live action movies???
Old 06-20-2009, 09:27 PM   #39
Ayden
Chunin Exam Proctor

whats full metal alchemist dark brotherhood??????
Old 06-20-2009, 10:44 PM   #40
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
there is some good news funimation is realeasing seasons of dragon ball on dvd soon.
Cool, I guess.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote