Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 06-20-2010, 08:27 PM   #101
Tarkorotsu
Special Jonin Candidate

Tarkorotsu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Tarkorotsu
Default Re: What would you do to the person above you... if lights went off?

I would have you slap her.

Village of the Winds

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Tarkorotsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 08:33 PM   #102
suki
Special Jonin Candidate

suki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I would get away from you o_o

The Musketeers
Gaara's Girl Kakashi's Girl suki
JOIN
suki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 08:34 PM   #103
Tarkorotsu
Special Jonin Candidate

I would lock you in a room with me with the key hidden.

Village of the Winds

Old 06-20-2010, 08:52 PM   #104
FujimotoErin
Chunin

FujimotoErin saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I'd hide in the corner and throw batteries for the flashlight at you.

FujimotoErin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 08:56 PM   #105
WindScar22
Special Jonin Candidate

WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I'd ask you for a lighter or a flashlight, and of not, I'd get one myself.
Vigorous and gallant....
Let's sing together
Namimori middle school!

Hibari: This signature is now perfect. If you so much as add one more word, I'll bite you to death.

Hibari: I'm so going to get you for this.
WindScar22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 09:10 PM   #106
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

X__Sasuke__X saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Knock them out and steal their wallet! :P
~*~
The city looks so pretty do you wanna burn it with me till the skies bleed ashes, and the f*cking sky crashes!!

I pledge alligance to the mask. To carry wiskey in my flask. And anyone to diss H U. I'll leave a bloody mess of you. For we are family you and I. 3 Tears for you we all shall cry. All day and night our flags will fly. The Undead Army till the day we die.

...From the sky lines on top of the world

X__Sasuke__X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 09:45 PM   #107
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

touch them
Kimimaro Kaguya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 10:37 AM   #108
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

feeelll them (you know what i mean XD)

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
gama-sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 10:50 AM   #109
suki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarkorotsu View Post
I would lock you in a room with me with the key hidden.
Dx
Quote:
Originally Posted by gama-sennin View Post
feeelll them (you know what i mean XD)
o_O run

The Musketeers
JOIN
Old 06-21-2010, 12:45 PM   #110
Tarkorotsu
Special Jonin Candidate

I would do some fun things to you.

Village of the Winds

Old 06-21-2010, 01:22 PM   #111
senbonzakura
Veteran Chunin

senbonzakura has completed a tough C-rank mission!senbonzakura has completed a tough C-rank mission!senbonzakura has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I would leave and burn the place where the lights went off.

senbonzakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 02:10 PM   #112
sage sasuke
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Abord the gekko state looking down at this hopeless world
sage sasuke is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

challange him to the naruto video game and win
#1 SASUKE FAN ALL HATERS CAN SHOVE IT!
Mood:

トビ The True Power Of The Sharingan. トビ
sage sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 02:15 PM   #113
10-tailedfox
Special Jonin Candidate

10-tailedfox is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to 10-tailedfox Send a message via Skype™ to 10-tailedfox

throw a light stck party^.^

my theme song-
me at
im always online!
10-tailedfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 10:48 AM   #114
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*hugs*

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
Old 06-22-2010, 10:53 AM   #115
Jinchiruuki

Break a bottle over his head and start a bar fight.

Nahh jk...probably a whole lotta nothin'
  Reply With Quote Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 06-22-2010, 10:58 AM   #116
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

will drink the bottle and throw it outaa the window

Quote of the day...

Quote:
Old 06-22-2010, 04:08 PM   #117
suki
Special Jonin Candidate

run after the bottle

The Musketeers
JOIN
Old 06-24-2010, 11:35 AM   #118
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

cant do anything i dark if suki is Gai

Quote of the day...

Quote:
Old 06-24-2010, 08:43 PM   #119
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

I would rather not want to do anything to you,
I would rather just stand around and wait for a conversation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori Thunder View Post
I will Just stand by you
(It's dark and I don't want to go feeling around in front of me for the nearest person, I might touch something I don't want to) Get my drift (last think I want is to touch is a long sausage-thing, I really don't want to know, what it was)

*"Don't worry Chi T". *Produces a kinetic powered torch with LED, "I brought my torch along" pins it to the roof, produces PSP, "Chi T. do you want to WLAN on a mission on NS. UNH3?"*

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 07-03-2010 at 06:04 AM.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 08:45 PM   #120
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

I would do nothing at all

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote