Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 06-18-2010, 08:08 AM   #41
chidoriroar
Chunin

chidoriroar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto is Rikudou Sennin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto fan101 View Post
maybe the gift itachi gave naruto is rikudou sennin
i doubt it. he inherited the sage of six paths body because he is a senju

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
the bitterness of this life is the sweetness of the next.

Give me rep and ill give you rep back.
dont talk about measking for rep since im not the only one doing it and theres nothing in the rules against it.
to the people who dont know, you have to include your name when giving rep and if your rep is less than one giving rep wont matter.
Old 06-18-2010, 08:35 AM   #42
windstylerasenshuriken
Freshmen Academy Student

windstylerasenshuriken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

so maybe naruto or kushina has senju blood afterall, because the ancestor of senju was the sage's younger son, who got the sage's body

it probably is the special chakra kushhina was talking about. if naruto became the next rikudou sennin, it would be so awesome. he'd pwn stupid sasuke, madara and kabumaruand his undead akatsuki army.

and he would also get all chakra affinities.

edit: srry, chidoriroar, hadn't seen your post yet.

Last edited by windstylerasenshuriken; 06-18-2010 at 08:37 AM.
Old 06-18-2010, 09:53 AM   #43
CollinD31693
Genin Elite

CollinD31693 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to CollinD31693

Naruto with Rinnegan would make him so cheap lol.
Spoiler:
http://fav.me/d2s35k3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-18-2010, 10:48 AM   #44
Defcon
Genin

Defcon saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Lol too much eye thingy's (kyuubi eyes, sage eyes, rinnegan :l + special itachi pidgeon sharingan :d) + he would be too strong for Sasuke if he has these eyes, he never was a genjutsu type to begin with and truly use the benefit that comes with those eyes, just let him manipulate all elements and make him throw fireballs/iceballs, woodensticks etc
Old 06-18-2010, 12:06 PM   #45
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

^^ add skittles to the list along with fireballs/iceballs, woodensticks etc

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
Old 06-18-2010, 03:03 PM   #46
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler View Post
I dunno, discussion threads have been coming out when spoilers come out lately. It's not like the good ol days when spoiler threads came out then discussion threads came out when the chapter was released....wait a minute...that means there are less threads about the same thing....HURRAY!
no not really.

Old 06-18-2010, 03:45 PM   #47
UchihaPa1n
Freshmen Academy Student

UchihaPa1n is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think its because naruto is of Senju decent, the senju inherited the Sage of Six paths "Body" his willpower and his physical energy. so i think that this jutsu came from the sages physical energy, like sorta the sage connected with him or something, idk
Old 06-18-2010, 06:57 PM   #48
osain42
Genin

osain42 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

maybe itachi gave the power to him to fight sasuke
Vote for all other jinchuuriki

Old 06-19-2010, 11:35 AM   #49
sorahp
Freshmen Academy Student

sorahp is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Maybe the So6P was connected to the Kyubi Chakra. So once Naruto defeated the Kyubi, he learned how to do the Rikudo seal. This could be something similar to what happened to Bee. It was basically the key to becoming a perfect Jinchuriki stored within the Bijuu.
Old 06-19-2010, 01:50 PM   #50
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by osain42 View Post
maybe itachi gave the power to him to fight sasuke
what does that have to do with anything?

Old 06-19-2010, 04:33 PM   #51
Devito Uchiha
Academy Graduate

Devito Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Minato gave naruto the good or the bad half of the kyuubi ? :S

`@__
(^_\_) "Flowers of Hope that Never Die"
/_ ! _\ I LOVE Konan, The Lady Angel

<((:))> <((:))>
.'l'.
.'l'.
----
v

Old 06-19-2010, 04:53 PM   #52
uchiha_survivor68
Apprentice Genin

uchiha_survivor68 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by windstylerasenshuriken View Post
so maybe naruto or kushina has senju blood afterall, because the ancestor of senju was the sage's younger son, who got the sage's body

it probably is the special chakra kushhina was talking about. if naruto became the next rikudou sennin, it would be so awesome. he'd pwn stupid sasuke, madara and kabumaruand his undead akatsuki army.

and he would also get all chakra affinities.

edit: srry, chidoriroar, hadn't seen your post yet.
Kushina probably doesnt cause she was from another land, I think it said.
Old 06-19-2010, 04:58 PM   #53
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devito Uchiha View Post
Minato gave naruto the good or the bad half of the kyuubi ? :S
The good half

Old 06-29-2010, 05:02 AM   #54
windstylerasenshuriken
Freshmen Academy Student

windstylerasenshuriken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

didn't naruto get one half of the kyuubi's chakra and the other half was sealed inside a toad, which he has swallowed now? i think he has the full chakra of the kyuubi now, or else he wouldn't be able to attempt to control it.

correct me if i'm wrong. just a thought here.
Old 06-29-2010, 05:43 AM   #55
Zango
Genin Elite

Zango is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Just a lol thread really

But any ways I guess you can talk about page 13, how Natuto pulled of Rikudou Sennin seal with no knowledge of it, how Naruto looked like him, Naruto having his necklace, and how the Kyuubi called Naruto Rikudou Sennin. Or something like that.

Edit: also I bet were going to see what happened to the Bad half of the Kyuubi. But Kushina had the full Kyuubi, I say that because Minato said that he only sealed half of it into Naruto, or or Madara has the bad half of the Kyuubi for some odd reason.
I was actually reading up on it, and Naruto has the entire Kyuubi sealed inside him. What it meant was that he used two different seals. The good half was sealed with a lesser seal, which was the half that naturally mingled in with Naruto's chakra. The other half was sealed with a much stronger seal that would keep it under wraps the whole time. However, as you should know, the seal weakenend over time, yatta yatta... my point is, the Kyuubi was never really actually split in two, it's just that part of it's chakra was completely sealed and some of it was kinda sealed.
Hidan fan club member #102... I think...

NCONR3 Friend Code: 4941-6911-4242

My awesome Obito theory.
Spoiler:
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3407153&postcount=19
Old 06-29-2010, 06:04 AM   #56
tyler
Genin

tyler has completed a tough C-rank mission!tyler has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by windstylerasenshuriken View Post
didn't naruto get one half of the kyuubi's chakra and the other half was sealed inside a toad, which he has swallowed now? i think he has the full chakra of the kyuubi now, or else he wouldn't be able to attempt to control it.

correct me if i'm wrong. just a thought here.
no. The bad half was sealed with the Shiki Fūjin. The good half was sealed inside naruto.

I'm right behind you.

HTML Code:
What's the point of the HTML tags here if they don't render as HTML???  Goash.  
<a href="
Sense</a>
Old 06-29-2010, 06:17 AM   #57
myth buster
Freshmen Academy Student

myth buster is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relic View Post
Honestly, I don't think Itachi's gift has anything to do with Rikudou Sennin. I think Itachi's gift will be something to seal his (now Sasuke's) eyes, and then Sasuke will be blind. Or like it's already been said, it'll be some vision of Itachi. Watch Kishi pull the rug from under our feet..

I think Rikudou Sennin seemingly appearing in Naruto just has to do with his bloodline, and having the apparent body and life force of Rikudou.
agreed. itachi's gift was solely given to naruto as a precaution if they ever encountered or fought. granted, they have both met before, but nothing physical.

as for the Rikudou Sennin! i have a few theories but the most plausible idea would have to be his legacy within naruto. Naruto may be either linked somehow in the Rikudou's lineage... but that idea is shaky.

secondly, we know the sage of the 6 paths divided the tailed beasts and scattered them throughout the land. Naruto, upon awakening and controlling the nine tails chakra may have unleashed some of the rikudou sennin's chakra.
.... or maybe its both, naruto is of the same lineage and awakened the sennin's chakra. he could be the new savior to bing peace and balance.. almost like a metaphor to Jesus. (im not religious at all) He is selfless, has unfathomable power, and is willing sacrifice himself.

Masashi Kishimoto has given us so many clues, ideas, theories, that truly make this manga great... i still need to know who's in that coffin.
Old 06-29-2010, 06:24 AM   #58
Zango
Genin Elite

Zango is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler View Post
no. The bad half was sealed with the Shiki Fūjin. The good half was sealed inside naruto.
No, the entire thing was put into Naruto. Here's something from the Narutopedia:
Quote:
He used the Dead Demon Consuming Seal to seal the Nine-Tails into Naruto's body, hoping that his son would someday be able to use its power. When Minato sealed the Nine-Tails within Naruto, he split its chakra in two, the Yin and Yang. Minato sealed the Yang half within Naruto with the Eight Trigrams Sealing Style, and sealed the Yin half with the Dead Demon Consuming Seal, thus making it inaccessible to Naruto... the Fourth Hokage managed to use this technique (the Dead Demon Consuming Seal) to seal the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox within his son, Naruto Uzumaki, rather than inside the death god's stomach.
Thusly, Naruto has the whole Kyuubi.
Hidan fan club member #102... I think...

NCONR3 Friend Code: 4941-6911-4242

My awesome Obito theory.
Spoiler:
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3407153&postcount=19
Old 06-29-2010, 08:31 PM   #59
shtap xis fo egas
Apprentice Genin

Location: in your kitchen eating your food while you're on the computer.
shtap xis fo egas is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
The EMS better be something big, because Naruto is so above him now
i wonder how they will mash together sasuke and itachi's MS to make sasuke's EMS? will it be like sasuke's but swirled or like itachi but only an outine of the three-bladed shuriken-ish thing?
<--
yeah, i know, i am awesome.

i'm big, purple, hairy, and have sharp teeth.. what am i?

Spoiler:
hungry!!!

Veni, Vidi, Vici.
I came, i saw, i conquered
~Julius Caesar
Old 06-29-2010, 09:34 PM   #60
tanman
Apprentice Genin

tanman is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

They should just make it black with a red dot in the center and a red outline. It would be nice and simple and bring the Sharingan back to its roots.