Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 06-09-2009, 12:47 PM   #1
Airgrimes
Chunin Exam Participant

Airgrimes is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default ?Question?

Naruto can use Shadow shuriken jutsu.
but can he use Sahdow Rasenshuriken jutsu?
coz when he throws a rasenshuriken at pein pein is caught of guard saying it was actually a shadow shuriken when it looked a lot like rasenshuriken
somebody help me out pls what was that technique?
chptr 441 pg 17.

[U][FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][COLOR=Green]Francois De La Rochefoucauld
Airgrimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 06:21 PM   #2
Sage Of Six Paths
Special Jonin Candidate

Sage Of Six Paths is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: ?Question?

Shadow shuriken is just like a ninja trick.

Not an actual high-powered jutsu. Sorry, but

I doubt that any Shadow-Rasenshurikens will be

coming our way anytime soon...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thank you.

Sage Of Six Paths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 06:24 PM   #3
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

well, that confused me too, maybe the all powerful mods know

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 06:59 PM   #4
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that was just a transformation.
I remember Choji asking why Naruto didn't throw his Rasen Shuriken at Kakuzu, and Yamato said you had to hit at point-blank range. I guess it'd be impossible to actually throw one.

Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 07:04 PM   #5
kakashi842
Chunin Exam Proctor

kakashi842 has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Send a message via AIM to kakashi842

yep and i thought naruto couldnt use rasen-shuriken because it hurt his chakra network
kakashi842 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 07:07 PM   #6
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

He can use it only
Spoiler:
When he's in Sage Mode. He can't get injured in Sage Mode.

Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 01:16 PM   #7
dragonjinchuriki dj
Special Jonin Candidate

dragonjinchuriki dj is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjinchuriki dj

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi842 View Post
yep and i thought naruto couldnt use rasen-shuriken because it hurt his chakra network
that was before he could use sage mode which made him and his chackra network more powerful.

plus naruto can use shadow rasen shuriken cause when pein blocked it naruto popped out of it and hit pein with a regular rasengan.
dragonjinchuriki dj is offline   Reply With Quote