Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 06-16-2010, 01:06 PM   #1
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Naruto is Rikudou Sennin!

Just a lol thread really

But any ways I guess you can talk about page 13, how Natuto pulled of Rikudou Sennin seal with no knowledge of it, how Naruto looked like him, Naruto having his necklace, and how the Kyuubi called Naruto Rikudou Sennin. Or something like that.

Edit: also I bet were going to see what happened to the Bad half of the Kyuubi. But Kushina had the full Kyuubi, I say that because Minato said that he only sealed half of it into Naruto, or or Madara has the bad half of the Kyuubi for some odd reason.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by zerosameri; 06-16-2010 at 01:26 PM.
Old 06-16-2010, 01:08 PM   #2
naruto fan101
Veteran Chunin

naruto fan101 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Naruto is Rikudou Sennin!

maybe the gift itachi gave naruto is rikudou sennin
Old 06-16-2010, 01:09 PM   #3
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto fan101 View Post
maybe the gift itachi gave naruto is rikudou sennin
Then why tell Naruto not to use it. If so that is his gift, maybe Itachi feared that he didn't want it to come to this.

Old 06-16-2010, 01:17 PM   #4
naruto fan101
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Then why tell Naruto not to use it. If so that is his gift, maybe Itachi feared that he didn't want it to come to this.
itachi probably didnt want naruto to use it because itachi knew he would fight the kyubii and he didnt want naruto to die.
Old 06-16-2010, 01:17 PM   #5
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

WHo wants to bet Naruto get's the Rinnegan?

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 06-16-2010, 01:18 PM   #6
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
WHo wants to bet Naruto get's the Rinnegan?
Me
Quote:
itachi probably didnt want naruto to use it because itachi knew he would fight the kyubii and he didnt want naruto to die.
Doesn't seem like Itachi's cares that much for Naruto.

-7000th post-

Last edited by zerosameri; 06-16-2010 at 06:37 PM.
Old 06-16-2010, 01:19 PM   #7
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

Wait till you guys see Sasuke's EMS powers, Naruto and Sasuke might just be even.
The way Kishi leveled up Naruto may be balanced to what Sasuke might have.

Old 06-16-2010, 01:20 PM   #8
Darkaura-
Apprentice Genin

Location: Hidden Bloodmist village, I'm the owner of their ramen shop
Darkaura- is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It must be his kekai genkai, his mom's the previous jinjurki her chakra probably allowed her to control it, and madara probably set it free or unlocked all 9 of her tails and she transformed, i thinks thats why her chakra is present inside naruto, becuase she was sealed inside the fox after it was released,

my thought: jinjuriki's have tailed beasts sealed inside, when a jinjuriki fully transformed the opposite occurs, they becomes sealed inside the beast, so minato sealed the beasts chakra along with kushinas chakra inside naruto

TADA my theory

We all know who tobi really is.......It's

Tenzō

Think about it, who else has ever shown such an evil face!
Old 06-16-2010, 01:20 PM   #9
naruto fan101
Veteran Chunin

if itachi dosent care for naruto then why did he give him a gift?
@ v-val that would be so cool
Old 06-16-2010, 01:21 PM   #10
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyousei View Post
Wait till you guys see Sasuke's EMS powers, Naruto and Sasuke might just be even.
The way Kishi leveled up Naruto may be balanced to what Sasuke might have.
There all ready equals believe it or not, sadly Kishi said "they'll all ways be equal" XD

EMS haxx vs Haxx ______

@NF101: Something for Sasuke? Itachi cared for Sasuke enough to die for him (even though it was a sickness that did him in).

Last edited by zerosameri; 06-16-2010 at 01:28 PM.
Old 06-16-2010, 01:24 PM   #11
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

its possible :/ -really doesnt understand but agrees anyway- if naruto gets the Rinnegan that would be cool
Old 06-16-2010, 01:27 PM   #12
naruto fan101
Veteran Chunin

true zerosameri ps its 101 not 100
Old 06-16-2010, 01:28 PM   #13
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

where can i read the chapter
Old 06-16-2010, 01:29 PM   #14
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
true zerosameri ps its 101 not 100
Over all in Itachi veiw

Sasuke > NAruto

and ok fixed!

Old 06-16-2010, 01:34 PM   #15
naruto fan101
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Over all in Itachi veiw

Sasuke > NAruto

and ok fixed!
yea in itachi's view what do you think about it
ps thank you
Old 06-16-2010, 03:38 PM   #16
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

The EMS better be something big, because Naruto is so above him now
Old 06-16-2010, 03:46 PM   #17
PlatonicZombie
Chunin Exam Participant

PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I don't think this is the gift at all. I think the EMS is going to unlock the gift within Naruto. This will happen during Naruto and Sasuke's "epic battle" and the gift will just be a message from Itachi, which Sasuke will get an explanation of everything.
Old 06-16-2010, 04:16 PM   #18
Bioyard
Apprentice Genin

Bioyard is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Just a lol thread really

But any ways I guess you can talk about page 13, how Natuto pulled of Rikudou Sennin seal with no knowledge of it, how Naruto looked like him, Naruto having his necklace, and how the Kyuubi called Naruto Rikudou Sennin. Or something like that.

Edit: also I bet were going to see what happened to the Bad half of the Kyuubi. But Kushina had the full Kyuubi, I say that because Minato said that he only sealed half of it into Naruto, or or Madara has the bad half of the Kyuubi for some odd reason.
i dont think that was Narutos ability "pulling off Rikudou Sennin seal." I think that was just the power of the seal the 4th made. I think the 4th made it so the seal itsself would change into its final form when Naruto gained control of the fox. For all we know, this new special seal prevents the Fox's chakra from being removed from Naruto. I dont see Madara having the power to break a Sannin seal when he himself couldnt beat the 1st Hokage.
Old 06-16-2010, 04:27 PM   #19
Relic
Ninja Academy Student

Relic is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Honestly, I don't think Itachi's gift has anything to do with Rikudou Sennin. I think Itachi's gift will be something to seal his (now Sasuke's) eyes, and then Sasuke will be blind. Or like it's already been said, it'll be some vision of Itachi. Watch Kishi pull the rug from under our feet..

I think Rikudou Sennin seemingly appearing in Naruto just has to do with his bloodline, and having the apparent body and life force of Rikudou.
Old 06-16-2010, 05:12 PM   #20
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bioyard View Post
i dont think that was Narutos ability "pulling off Rikudou Sennin seal." I think that was just the power of the seal the 4th made. I think the 4th made it so the seal itsself would change into its final form when Naruto gained control of the fox. For all we know, this new special seal prevents the Fox's chakra from being removed from Naruto. I dont see Madara having the power to break a Sannin seal when he himself couldnt beat the 1st Hokage.
No it was Rikudo's Seal I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
The EMS better be something big, because Naruto is so above him now
big time

Quote:
yea in itachi's view what do you think about it
ps thank you
Your welcome