Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 06-15-2010, 06:12 PM   #1
ベジータ
Apprentice Genin

Location: I'm waiting for more friend requests on Xbox Live. XBL GT:Devil Hunter245.
ベジータ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default We are all Nerds...

Thread says it all.

Out of time
So say goodbye
What is yours
Now is mine!
And I dream broken dreams
I make them come true
I make them for you!
Rated R 4 Life
ベジータ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 06:40 PM   #2
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: We are all Nerds...

What else is new? Though look at the photo album and you'd might be surprised to see what a "nerd" looks like.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 06:42 PM   #3
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
What else is new? Though look at the photo album and you'd might be surprised to see what a "nerd" looks like.
I don't get this point. Look in the album to see good looking people, or look in the album to see nerdy looking people. xD

We are not nerds! We just chat to people over a computer screen. :O

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 06:43 PM   #4
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

iv been told im a nerd with reality bending powers
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 06:44 PM   #5
ULTRA FMA FAN
Genin

ULTRA FMA FAN is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko Hyuuga View Post
I don't get this point. Look in the album to see good looking people, or look in the album to see nerdy looking people. xD

we are nerds who chat on the cmputer and there is no changing that.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken:
The crownless again shall be king.
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. We are tonight's entertainment! I only have one question. Where is Harvey Dent?
[nobody responds; The Joker walks around the room pointing with his shotgun at everyone]

ULTRA FMA FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 06:45 PM   #6
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ULTRA FMA FAN View Post
:O * Logs off*

* Comes back*

:O I felt lonley

^ My future wife.
Old 06-15-2010, 06:46 PM   #7
ベジータ
Apprentice Genin

Location: I'm waiting for more friend requests on Xbox Live. XBL GT:Devil Hunter245.

Quote:
No that is not what I mean. Basically everyone is a nerd because everyone has something they like so much. Like we like Naruto so much. Then we get called a Nerd for watching Anime. And people that watchs Basketball so much is a Basketball Nerd.

Out of time
So say goodbye
What is yours
Now is mine!
I make them come true
I make them for you!
Rated R 4 Life
Old 06-15-2010, 06:46 PM   #8
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

They're not necessarily good looking people. They just don't look like...

or

You're on a Naruto forum. That is enough to be classified as a nerd.

Not that there's really anything wrong about being a nerd.

I mean who doesn't love Urkel and Screech?

...At least in my case.
Old 06-15-2010, 06:47 PM   #9
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ベジータ View Post
No that is not what I mean. Basically everyone is a nerd because everyone has something they like so much. Like we like Naruto so much. Then we get called a Nerd for watching Anime. And people that watchs Basketball so much is a Basketball Nerd.
No these people are "normal". Note the quotation marks of sarcasm.

...At least in my case.
Old 06-15-2010, 06:48 PM   #10
ベジータ
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Everyone is normal not just those people.

Out of time
So say goodbye
What is yours
Now is mine!
I make them come true
I make them for you!
Rated R 4 Life
Old 06-15-2010, 06:49 PM   #11
ULTRA FMA FAN
Genin

Quote:
:O * Logs off*

* Comes back*

:O I felt lonley
I have my pic on another account. i was so bored that i took my pic so people new what i looked like.

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. We are tonight's entertainment! I only have one question. Where is Harvey Dent?
[nobody responds; The Joker walks around the room pointing with his shotgun at everyone]

Old 06-15-2010, 06:51 PM   #12
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Quote:
They're not necessarily good looking people. They just don't look like...

or

You're on a Naruto forum. That is enough to be classified as a nerd.

Not that there's really anything wrong about being a nerd.

I mean who doesn't love Urkel and Screech?
CCS,Muffintop,Nabris, TDZ, and I, with acceptions of other people. xD Look regular.

^ My future wife.
Old 06-15-2010, 06:52 PM   #13
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

ima sexy nerd =]
Kimimaro Kaguya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 06:52 PM   #14
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Quote:
I have my pic on another account. i was so bored that i took my pic so people new what i looked like.
I had my pictures up, then i took them down cause my mom caught me posting them.

^ My future wife.
Old 06-15-2010, 06:54 PM   #15
ULTRA FMA FAN
Genin

Quote:
I had my pictures up, then i took them down cause my mom caught me posting them.
that sucks lucky i have a laptop and i can do whatever i want to do in it. ha ha ha.

Old 06-15-2010, 06:54 PM   #16
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ベジータ View Post
Everyone is normal not just those people.
Did you not notice the quotation marks of sarcasm?

...At least in my case.
Old 06-15-2010, 06:55 PM   #17
ベジータ
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
I don't notice things easy so no.

Out of time
So say goodbye
What is yours
Now is mine!
I make them come true
I make them for you!
Rated R 4 Life
Old 06-15-2010, 06:55 PM   #18
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Quote:
that sucks lucky i have a laptop and i can do whatever i want to do in it. ha ha ha.
I do have my laptop. It just wasn't smart facing her way when I posted them. xD

^ My future wife.
Old 06-15-2010, 06:56 PM   #19
ULTRA FMA FAN
Genin

Quote:
yes i did notice them.

Old 06-15-2010, 06:58 PM   #20
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
See above.

These people referring to people obsessed with sports.

...At least in my case.