Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 06-14-2010, 11:40 PM   #21
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Pokemon....

the fourth is lost.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 11:42 PM   #22
Zeru
Veteran Chunin

Zeru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
the fourth is lost.
should i put more detail or should i make it a little more kid knowledgeable
Old 06-14-2010, 11:43 PM   #23
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

sure why not.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-14-2010, 11:44 PM   #24
Zeru
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
sure why not.
more detail
Old 06-14-2010, 11:44 PM   #25
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

go for it.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-14-2010, 11:53 PM   #26
Zeru
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
go for it.
ok..*thinks*Due to the white pokemon'slook,which seems to have a male's part which is used for reproduction,I infer it is a male pokemon.Due too the black one has what looks like a females breasts(i semi-noticed that but that could be just me) so it might be infered as a female.For these reasons these legendaries might be given genders based on their appearances.But due to pokemon development company semi-weird minds they might have opposite gender as their appearance(ex: a female Mr. Mimi should come to mind) or they might be genderless.
----
best i can think of
----

speaking of pokemon appearances has anyone thought cloyster looks kinda "weird"
Old 06-15-2010, 04:19 AM   #27
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeru View Post
ok..*thinks*Due to the white pokemon'slook,which seems to have a male's part which is used for reproduction,I infer it is a male pokemon.Due too the black one has what looks like a females breasts(i semi-noticed that but that could be just me) so it might be infered as a female.For these reasons these legendaries might be given genders based on their appearances.But due to pokemon development company semi-weird minds they might have opposite gender as their appearance(ex: a female Mr. Mimi should come to mind) or they might be genderless.
----
best i can think of
----

speaking of pokemon appearances has anyone thought cloyster looks kinda "weird"

I don't think Pokemon are genderless, take Ash's Chikorita/Bayleef she was always smooching over him when in Chikorita Form, I think Brock (may have been another friend) said to him that Chikorita has a crush on him. She acted up because he was favouring Pikachu because he was his first Pokemon. Or at least Chikorita thought, I remember another case to, Ash's Totodile was chasing after an Azumarill, which had a bow presuming being a girl, though she was in love with Golduck and rejected Totodile.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 07:24 PM   #28
The Fourth
Ninja Academy Student

The Fourth is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm not lost lol.

The Fourth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pokemon