Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 06-14-2010, 05:23 PM   #41
tobi-kun
Apprentice Genin

tobi-kun is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: 'I love wolves' Club

wow alot of new members ha akino

akino-yup boss
to clash
swords in battle
every day this
is there destiny
as ninja
tobi-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 05:42 PM   #42
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Yep i'm like, I wonder if this will die and we won't get any more members, then it was liek POW POW PWO!!!!!!!

And i'm like
WOW WOW WOW

and their like

CHil chil chil

and i'm like

Chiili is yummy

and thier like it's yucki

and i'm like

and their like

and i'm like

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
cherryflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 06:16 PM   #43
tobi-kun
Apprentice Genin

well ok lol calm down

akino-she scares me boss me-oh be nice akino-fine your luky u feed me
to clash
swords in battle
every day this
is there destiny
as ninja
Old 06-14-2010, 07:26 PM   #44
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I DECLARE WAR!!!!

meh army

Spoiler:

EH EM

MEH ARMY!!!!!

Spoiler:
`: P` :P `: P` :P `: P` :P `: P` :P `: P` :P `: P` :P `: P` :P `: P` :P `: P` :P `: P` :P `: P` :P `: P` :P `: P` :P `: P` :P `: P` :P `: P` :P `: P` :P `: P` :P `: P` :P `: P` :P `: P` :P `: P` :P `: P` :P `: P` :P `: P` :P

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 06-14-2010, 07:32 PM   #45
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Location: Under Fenna, with whipcream being nommed off by her! P: ♥
Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Can I join?
BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Sensei & Bestest Friend: Maikeru(secret admirer *.*)
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Gaara's Girl: My bestest friend ever.
Gaara's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 09:18 PM   #46
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

I am a definate animal lover, my house use to have several pets, guineapigs, rabbits, a bantom, dogs, cats, though now only have three cats, and wolves are just one of many I like, Big Cats everything so yeah I am a Wolf lover too, so could I join.

How do you adopt I like Sumiko, pretty name.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 06-14-2010 at 09:21 PM.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 09:21 PM   #47
Monster Addict92
Banned

Monster Addict92 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Monster Addict92

*fan-girl scream* i mean O_O yeah, uh, i wanna join, wassup fools? *shoulder-punches someone* yeahh!!! MUSCLES!
Monster Addict92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 09:25 PM   #48
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Addict92 View Post
*fan-girl scream* i mean O_O yeah, uh, i wanna join, wassup fools? *shoulder-punches someone* yeahh!!! MUSCLES!
i knew it.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 09:36 PM   #49
Monster Addict92
Banned

Monster Addict92 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Monster Addict92

knew what? o_O
Monster Addict92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 10:53 AM   #50
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl View Post
Can I join?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
I am a definate animal lover, my house use to have several pets, guineapigs, rabbits, a bantom, dogs, cats, though now only have three cats, and wolves are just one of many I like, Big Cats everything so yeah I am a Wolf lover too, so could I join.

How do you adopt I like Sumiko, pretty name.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Addict92 View Post
You guys can all join, just a sec, i need to update the list.

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 06-15-2010, 10:56 AM   #51
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

5 hours later.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-15-2010, 11:06 AM   #52
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

well sorry, I had to play a game of wack a mole.

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 06-15-2010, 11:06 AM   #53
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

sounds fun actually lol.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-15-2010, 11:08 AM   #54
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Me: hi
Rai: *barks* (hi)

Spoiler:
Quote:
V is the lady of destruction
Quote:
Oh V.......Hebi thinks he will miss you most of all
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:
Why do I feel that V would make an almost perfect female counterpart of L?

***V*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 11:12 AM   #55
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
sounds fun actually lol.
It was, lol. I lost
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***V*** View Post
Me: hi
Rai: *barks* (hi)
Asari: *barks back* (hi!) *chases a butterfly*

Me: ...Asari, PLEASE don't eat any butterflies...

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 06-15-2010, 11:17 AM   #56
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Rai: *picks upa stick and hits the butterflyy with it*

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:

Old 06-15-2010, 04:33 PM   #57
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

Asari: *howls* (nooo!)
*tries to catch butterfly in mouth*

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 06-15-2010, 04:35 PM   #58
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

Rai: *knocks him over and eats the butterfly*

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 06-15-2010, 08:25 PM   #59
tobi-kun
Apprentice Genin

whats up my wolf loveing freinds
to clash
swords in battle
every day this
is there destiny
as ninja
Old 06-15-2010, 09:26 PM   #60
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

Asari: *eats a frog* woof (froggy yummy!)

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely

Tags
fun, randomness, role playing, wolf fans