Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

View Poll Results: Do you believe in ghost?
Yes 24 55.81%
No 7 16.28%
Maybe 9 20.93%
What ARE ghost? (only chose this if your an idiot) 3 6.98%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-11-2010, 05:24 PM   #1
InchibiNoShukaku
Apprentice Genin

InchibiNoShukaku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Are ghosts real?

Do you believe in the paranormal? Are you a skeptic? Tell me your reason for believing and not believing it.

For those who believe: You may post pictures that may prove that ghosts are real.

For the skeptics: You may tell the believers why it isn't real.

To all: Don't curse at any of the users on this thread. Stick for what you believe in , but DON'T CURSE!!!

Personally I'm a believer or the paranormal, but I'm not harass the skeptics.

Note- I don't want to see any of this:
Spoiler:

Here is my first picture of proof:
Spoiler:
And you'll know where we'll end up
On the streets that is easy enough
To find someone who looks down on you" Three Days Grace "Someone who Cares"

My Amazing Sensei - Kiko Hyuuga
"Sand Binding Coffin"
put this on your sig if u love Gaara!!!!

Last edited by InchibiNoShukaku; 06-11-2010 at 05:30 PM.
InchibiNoShukaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 02:55 PM   #2
longd
Apprentice Genin

longd is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Are ghosts real?

No they r not real.
longd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 04:17 PM   #3
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Nope. Don't think so. Will elaborate if you wish.

And we've already a thread just like this, like, a month or so ago.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ItachiAnbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 04:21 PM   #4
Toph
Chunin

Toph is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

No, I don't believe in ghosts. I don't think pictures are going to be enough as proof either. They can be edited.
Toph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 04:23 PM   #5
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]

The funny thing is I always thought ghosts were a joke, like vampires or werewolves.

When in fact, they are real.

There is an entire science on it. Hence Psychics, Paranormal Investigators.. etc.
[Shikamaru] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 04:26 PM   #6
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I kinda beleive in ghost, I do beleive in the holy spirit and stuff, ghosts are spirits that just haven't past to the next side yet. Even though I am not really sure if there is a next side.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 04:27 PM   #7
ULTRA FMA FAN
Genin

ULTRA FMA FAN is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

when ever i am in the dark i always think a ghost is following me.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken:
The crownless again shall be king.
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. We are tonight's entertainment! I only have one question. Where is Harvey Dent?
[nobody responds; The Joker walks around the room pointing with his shotgun at everyone]

ULTRA FMA FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 04:30 PM   #8
Toph
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Shikamaru] View Post
The funny thing is I always thought ghosts were a joke, like vampires or werewolves.

When in fact, they are real.

There is an entire science on it. Hence Psychics, Paranormal Investigators.. etc.
Vampires and werewolves are real?
Old 06-14-2010, 04:33 PM   #9
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ULTRA FMA FAN View Post
ahh! Same goes here!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toph View Post
Vampires and werewolves are real.
No question mark, cause they are real. xD

^ My future wife.
Old 06-14-2010, 04:42 PM   #10
Toph
Chunin

Quote:
Or maybe someone keeps stalking you in the dark.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko Hyuuga View Post
ahh! Same goes here!

No question mark, cause they are real. xD
Do explain why and how.
Old 06-14-2010, 04:45 PM   #11
ULTRA FMA FAN
Genin

Quote:

have you been staking me mister. tell me now!!!!!!

Do explain why and how.
i don't know?

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. We are tonight's entertainment! I only have one question. Where is Harvey Dent?
[nobody responds; The Joker walks around the room pointing with his shotgun at everyone]

Old 06-14-2010, 04:49 PM   #12
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Quote:

Do explain why and how.
KK, it's just when I am walking, I feel like I am being stalked and I feel like someones behind me so I constently looking and starring at me.
How? I don't knnow why I feel that a ghost is behind me.

^ My future wife.
Old 06-14-2010, 04:49 PM   #13
Toph
Chunin

@ ULTRA FMA FAN, we only imagine that there are ghosts around us because we think they're real. Try not to think about it. If you still feel like that in the dark, then someone really is stalking you. Just kidding...

@ Kiko Hyuuga, so you only "feel" that they are real. Everybody feels that they are being stalked when they're all alone. But that does not automatically mean a ghost is with you.

Last edited by Toph; 06-14-2010 at 05:08 PM.
Old 06-14-2010, 04:55 PM   #14
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Quote:
@ ULTRA FMA FAN, we only imagine that there are ghosts around us because we think they're real. Try not to think about it. If you still feel like that in the dark, then someone really is stalking you. Just kidding...

@ Kiko Hyuga, so you only "feel" that they are real. Everybody feels that they are being stalked when they're all alone. But that does not automatically mean a ghost is with you.
I already explained on what I think about ghosts, you asked me why and how do I feel stalked by a ghost.

^ My future wife.
Old 06-14-2010, 04:56 PM   #15
ULTRA FMA FAN
Genin

Quote:

@ Kiko Hyuga, so you only "feel" that they are real. Everybody feels that they are being stalked when they're all alone. But that does not automatically mean a ghost is with you.
but what if there real there is only one way to find out i take out a knife and stab myself.

Old 06-14-2010, 05:02 PM   #16
Toph
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko Hyuuga View Post
I already explained on what I think about ghosts, you asked me why and how do I feel stalked by a ghost.
You said they're real. I wanted you to explain why are they real and how they are real. I wasn't asking why and how you feel stalked by a ghost. Oh, and I'm sorry for confusing you.

Quote:
but what if there real there is only one way to find out i take out a knife and stab myself.
Lol! Dude, you'd be wasting your life.
Old 06-14-2010, 05:04 PM   #17
ULTRA FMA FAN
Genin

Quote:
You said they're real. I wanted you to explain why are they real and how they are real. I wasn't asking why and how you feel stalked by a ghost. Oh, and I'm sorry for confusing you.

Lol! Dude, you'd be wasting your life.
ahh i am dieing my heart pulls out knife i feel faint i think i am turning into a ghost.

Old 06-14-2010, 05:32 PM   #18
yondaime khonai
Special Jonin Candidate

yondaime khonai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i think ghosts are real. we've reported paranormal activity for thousands of years, how can that many people be wrong? but i dont think they can hurt you like they say in movies, they're probly just wandering spirits.

''I find myself thinking...Perhaps we were born knowing everything, but are only allowed to live after having had that knowledge sealed away.'' Sephiroth
''Teachings that do not speak of pain have no meaning...because human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return.'' FMA
''We all turn to the darkness eventually, it's if we stay or not that matters.''
yondaime khonai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 06:39 PM   #19
Lockon_Stratos_GN-002
Chunin Exam Participant

Lockon_Stratos_GN-002 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yes ghost are real like what the guy above me said

Lockon Stratos is Targeted and Firing *few enemies mobiles suit blows up*

Check out this site if you want
Lockon_Stratos_GN-002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 06:59 PM   #20
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I'm not really sure about the whole ghost thing. I think it's possible, but have I ever seen one? No. I've gone ghost hunting with friends before, usually nothing happens. We did manage to get something on a tape recorder once, it sounded like a little girl saying "mama" We looked up the grave that we were standing at and turns out it was a family tombstone from the 1800s and a 6 year old girl was buried there.

On the one hand it's kinda spooky, kinda cool, but on the other it could be a coincidence. The recording has a lot of static, it might just sound like "mama" and there are hundreds of family tombstones with little girls buried there.

I think there's a good chance that most ghost sightings are the result of people wanting so badly to believe that there is something else out there, but who really knows?
Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote