Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2010, 01:20 PM   #1
Jinchiruuki

Default Debate Contest Victors

Since Shikamaru has been MIA quite a bit I will be posting the victors for each Round of the tournament:

ROUND 1 VICTORS:

1) Akatsuki Tsunade & DanzoHokage#6
2) e710 & Akira of Shiseiten
3) Immortal Watch Dog & Skylar
4) Nero & Blind Uchiha
5) Kuromaki & Sasuke
6) Wooster & Tourune
7) Akatsuki X & Shanatanu
8) [Shikamaru] & Chidoriroar
9) SageoftheSixPaths & Yori
10) NagatoGod_of_Pain & V-Valentine
11) MysticGoten & Deidara330
12) Phoenix Wright

ROUND 2 VICTORS:

1) Blind Uchiha and Nero
2) Kuromaki and Sasuke
3) NagatoGod_of_Pain and Vi-Vi
4) Phoenix Wright (subject to change)
5) Skylar and The Immortal WatchDog
6) Akatsuki X and Shanatanu

Last edited by The 1st Hokage; 07-07-2010 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Updating
  Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 06-08-2010, 01:21 PM   #2
colorles
Banned

colorles is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Debate Contest Victors

i was supposed to be a judge to, and i have been lightely following this

if i'm still in it that is
Old 06-08-2010, 01:27 PM   #3
Jinchiruuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorles View Post
i was supposed to be a judge to, and i have been lightely following this

if i'm still in it that is
Well good to know you are participating still...all the other judges pretty much fell out.

And by the way could someone sticky this for me?
  Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 06-08-2010, 01:28 PM   #4
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

If you need another judge, I'll hop in. Only if people are on hiatus, that is.
Old 06-08-2010, 01:30 PM   #5
Jinchiruuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageoftheSixPaths View Post
If you need another judge, I'll hop in. Only if people are on hiatus, that is.
Nah it's cool we got it with just us...just would have been nice to know ahead of time they were going to back out.

And your battle is up by the way.
  Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 06-08-2010, 02:21 PM   #6
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Well done those who've made it so far. Keep it up guys.
Ill do my best with judging what I can >_>
Old 06-08-2010, 07:42 PM   #7
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I just wanted to apologize in advance to whoever judges my fight. You'll see why when/if you look at it. xD
Old 06-08-2010, 07:53 PM   #8
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I've completely forgotten about this. >.>

I'll try to judge as much as I can in the future.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-09-2010, 12:40 PM   #9
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

What about my match? Did you miss it?
Old 06-09-2010, 12:47 PM   #10
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
What about my match? Did you miss it?
Blind Uchiha beat you. I myself was suprised.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
Old 06-09-2010, 12:52 PM   #11
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I forgot my other half. xD
Old 06-09-2010, 12:57 PM   #12
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Shika. We ran out of time, and had to end the debate :/ Sorry.
Old 06-09-2010, 12:58 PM   #13
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I forgot my other half. xD
2 days is up in 3 hours and the judgin on my match will begin. I made sure to get all of my points through.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 06-09-2010, 04:23 PM   #14
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

No contest is complete without a judge that allows personal bias to affect his judgement. I therefore nominate myself as a judge.
Old 06-09-2010, 04:38 PM   #15
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
No contest is complete without a judge that allows personal bias to affect his judgement. I therefore nominate myself as a judge.
Dudemeister votes for [Shikamaru] to win the tournament.
Old 06-09-2010, 05:40 PM   #16
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageoftheSixPaths View Post
Dudemeister votes for [Shikamaru] to win the tournament.
hahahaha thatd be the day XD

Amazing things that tantan approves
Spoiler:

1. My best friends
2. Playing guitar is sexy
3. working out.. i know this sounds ridiculous, and jug headed, but it honestly clears my mind. Nothing better to release steam on than some weights. Not only that but completing a self created goal is priceless. I have constant goals through my training routine, and I plan to break them!
Old 06-09-2010, 07:03 PM   #17
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

My match 1s now 50+ hours old. Can it be judged now.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 06-12-2010, 10:04 AM   #18
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Just an update:

My computer broke so I have to use my Wii to make the round two matchups. As a result, it could be close to a week after the victors of round one are announced that round two is made. As soon as this thread has all of the victors, I will begin to make round two.
Old 06-12-2010, 10:24 AM   #19
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Just an update:

My computer broke so I have to use my Wii to make the round two matchups. As a result, it could be close to a week after the victors of round one are announced that round two is made. As soon as this thread has all of the victors, I will begin to make round two.
I hate using the Wii. It takes forever. I was hoping my match could be judged. It's beened closed for 2 days now.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 06-12-2010, 02:55 PM   #20
Akatsuki Tsunade
Chunin

Akatsuki Tsunade is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Akatsuki Tsunade

I DECLARE 1ST HOKAGE THE WINNER! oh wait im not a judge ....

Tsunade Fav Quote
You've trampled on our ancestors' treasure... their dream... And you will pay the price! As the Hokage, I will put a stop to you here and now!"
<(((o)))>. .<(((o)))>

REP use it and dont abuse it.. Oh and feel free to add ur name too
Closed Thread