Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 06-11-2010, 01:35 AM   #41
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: What do you think of Kushina Now you saw her past?( Naruto Manga Chapter 498)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutorious View Post
He belongs to no one right now.
yep he is still single lol
Old 06-11-2010, 06:22 AM   #42
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: What do you think of Kushina Now you saw her past?( Naruto Manga Chapter 498)

Kushina isn't Sakura or Hinata, she is Naruto.

If anything, Minato is Sakura/Sasuke mix, he isn't much like Naruto except the looks and the desire to be Hokage. Jiraiya told us this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-11-2010, 09:06 AM   #43
DaJokerDash
Freshmen Academy Student

DaJokerDash is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Talking Re: What do you think of Kushina Now you saw her past?( Naruto Manga Chapter 498)

I think there's a big resemblance seen in Kushina and Sakura

Sakura was teased for having a big forehead
Kushina was teased because of her red hair

Naruto was the first one who told Sakura that her forhead was beautiful
Minato was also the first to tell Kushina that her red hair was beautiful

Sakura thought that Naruto was a lousy prankster etc.
Kushina also thought that Minato was like a wimp

Both have fierce Brute strength

See where i'm going

Its common sense that the man himself Masashi Kishimoto has left that clue for us!!!

and both Kushina and Sakura told Naruto they loved him!!!

Proof that Narusaku is going FTW
but still i feel sad for NaruHina!!!

But i'm More of a NaruSaku Supporter Then NaruHina
Old 06-11-2010, 09:38 AM   #44
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaJokerDash View Post
I think there's a big resemblance seen in Kushina and Sakura

Sakura was teased for having a big forehead
Kushina was teased because of her red hair

Naruto was the first one who told Sakura that her forhead was beautiful
Minato was also the first to tell Kushina that her red hair was beautiful

Sakura thought that Naruto was a lousy prankster etc.
Kushina also thought that Minato was like a wimp

Both have fierce Brute strength

See where i'm going

Its common sense that the man himself Masashi Kishimoto has left that clue for us!!!

and both Kushina and Sakura told Naruto they loved him!!!

Proof that Narusaku is going FTW
but still i feel sad for NaruHina!!!

But i'm More of a NaruSaku Supporter Then NaruHina
I agree much with you xd NaruSaku changse to happen is no 95% NaruHina 5%
Old 06-11-2010, 10:25 AM   #45
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Kushina isn't Sakura or Hinata, she is Naruto.

If anything, Minato is Sakura/Sasuke mix, he isn't much like Naruto except the looks and the desire to be Hokage. Jiraiya told us this.
People are saying Kushina is a mix of Sakura & Naruto, and how is Minato a mix of Sakura & Sasuke?
Old 06-11-2010, 10:47 AM   #46
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
People are saying Kushina is a mix of Sakura & Naruto, and how is Minato a mix of Sakura & Sasuke?
I don't know what people are saying. The argument seemed to be if Kushina is Sakura or Hinata. She is neither. She IS Naruto.

Because Minato excelled in his class. He was the cool one. Kushina is like Naruto, she does her own thing, which happens to include beating the crap out of those who mock her. Sakura only does that to Naruto.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-11-2010, 10:56 AM   #47
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Well, people who aren't biased by the shipping wars says Kushina is a mix of Sakura & Naruto based on her personality & what has happen in her life, which I agree with because it is easily notice.

I can agree about Minato.
Old 06-11-2010, 12:06 PM   #48
DaJokerDash
Freshmen Academy Student

Post Re: What do you think of Kushina Now you saw her past?( Naruto Manga Chapter 498)

Quote:
Well, people who aren't biased by the shipping wars says Kushina is a mix of Sakura & Naruto based on her personality & what has happen in her life, which I agree with because it is easily notice.

I can agree about Minato.
You are right she is a mix of naruto and sakura but i was only saying about the sakura part.. the naruto part would be 2000 pages long...XD Just kidding but still it would be long...

NaruSaku FTW!

and about minato what do you mean you can agree about minato???!
Old 06-11-2010, 04:26 PM   #49
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Saying she is Naruto goes without saying. People in the story have already said they are the same, Kushina said it herself. This is about what wasn't said aloud.
Old 06-11-2010, 05:03 PM   #50
Uchiha22
Apprentice Genin

Uchiha22 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nana Uchiha View Post
Should I start making funeral arrangements for you? xD

I think Minato just had good eyes because she did say she only left a sunlge strand of hair each time, so it would be hard to see if you are travelling as fast as a ninja.

Anyways Kushina is my new favorite character, I hope she is really alive!
I don't think she's alive because she said that Minato had also used her chakra to form the seal, so, that might mean that she's dead. Also, since she's inside Naruto that might be another reason she's dead because the only other people that have appeared within Naruto have been dead or have been able to be inside his mind because they were Jinchuriki like Killer Bee. Although it would be interesting if she was alive and to find out what's so special about her chakra. Her chakra could be a reason that she could be alive though too... Hmmm.

To be a great artist... That is my dream!

Me and my A-DURR moments
Old 06-11-2010, 09:33 PM   #51
LigerZeroNara
Freshmen Academy Student

LigerZeroNara is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

but remember sasuke was able to see the kyuubi inside him and naruto with his sharigan so that another method. I cant stand it when see was kidnap made me cry
pathtic konoha ninjasfor not seeing the hair on the floor and stupid kidnappers for not seeing the hairs

Last edited by LigerZeroNara; 06-11-2010 at 09:40 PM.
Old 06-11-2010, 10:14 PM   #52
Pitalla
Ninja Academy Student

Pitalla is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It was amaizing! I never tough that Kishimoto would actually make such an awesome female character. I really really liked her background and stuff... even more than Minato's O.o

Yeah I know but seriously this latest chapter was all luv, I just hope that we can see more about the Whirpool country and how she ended up in the leaf.
Old 06-11-2010, 10:15 PM   #53
naruto fan101
Veteran Chunin

naruto fan101 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i cant wait for the next chapter i hope we learn even more about kushina
Old 06-11-2010, 10:51 PM   #54
♥♥♥♥♥♥
Special Jonin Candidate

♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

She's hyper xDDD But awesome ;D

Old 06-12-2010, 01:02 AM   #55
DaJokerDash
Freshmen Academy Student

Cool Re: What do you think of Kushina Now you saw her past?( Naruto Manga Chapter 498)

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto fan101 View Post
i cant wait for the next chapter i hope we learn even more about kushina
YEAH ME TOO XD... also both kushina and sakura beat up naruto!!!

NaruSaku FTW!!!!!
Old 06-12-2010, 02:08 AM   #56
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

She is more awesome than i thought her to be. I hope we get to learn more about her character and chakra in next chapter. Also the jutsu she used to bind nine tails is something to look into.

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
Old 06-12-2010, 05:47 AM   #57
narutoultra
Chunin Exam Proctor

narutoultra is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

She seemed like one of the best female characters to come out of shounen manga. She came of as sweet, fun and kind of... realistic.

Old 06-12-2010, 07:27 AM   #58
Uchiha22
Apprentice Genin

Uchiha22 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by LigerZeroNara View Post
but remember sasuke was able to see the kyuubi inside him and naruto with his sharigan so that another method. I cant stand it when see was kidnap made me cry
pathtic konoha ninjasfor not seeing the hair on the floor and stupid kidnappers for not seeing the hairs
Oh yeah, I forgot about Sasuke.

To be a great artist... That is my dream!

Me and my A-DURR moments
Old 06-12-2010, 07:56 AM   #59
LigerZeroNara
Freshmen Academy Student

LigerZeroNara is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER
Im really interested in the special chakra she has that got her kidnapped
whats so special about her chakra grrrrrrrrr I WANT TO KNOW
Old 06-12-2010, 12:23 PM   #60
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

She seems even less girly than Sakura is.

I really hoped that they were going to show what happened to her during Chapter 498.