Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 06-17-2009, 07:32 PM   #21
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Is Bleach worth watching?

The bount arc has been over with for like 3 weeks, so you can start watching again
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 07:59 PM   #22
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black King View Post
Exactly.

I thought the Bount arc was extremely boring. I didn't bother finishing it...
That's why I don't know what episode Adult Swim is at.
But Shonen Jump had a list of Visored episodes.
It said they were coming in July. Or June...I get these months mixed up. But it's coming soon...

I've read the Visored part in the Manga and it seems worth it.
I'm on episode 117, which is when the Arcanars and the Visored and Ichigo's dad being a Reaper was introduced. The episode was dubbed and so are the next 20 or 30 episodes so far. I watch at a very reliable site.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 08:00 PM   #23
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi View Post
The bount arc has been over with for like 3 weeks, so you can start watching again
The Bount Arc was boring. I skipped after watching the 1st two episodes of it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-17-2009, 10:14 PM   #24
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i kinda like the bount arc i mean atleast the fighting was good.
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 06:08 PM   #25
Protector
Genin Elite

Protector is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i dont know i've only seen one episode
Protector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 06:08 PM   #26
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I personally Love Bleach Bount Arc or not I like it all...

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 06:09 PM   #27
AgentShayd
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protector View Post
i dont know i've only seen one episode
You should watch it...

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Old 06-19-2009, 06:10 PM   #28
Protector
Genin Elite

Protector is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

yeah thats what my friend said he watches it everyday,its the only anime he watches and naruto
Protector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 03:18 PM   #29
AgentShayd

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protector View Post
yeah thats what my friend said he watches it everyday,its the only anime he watches and naruto
Really? He should watch more. I am so addicted. heh heh! Bleach is up there for me along with Naruto. I could recommend more if you want....
C-ya!

Old 06-20-2009, 03:34 PM   #30
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

i started Bleach in April and it is worth watching.
Hebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 07:46 PM   #31
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

sad news people next week Filler starts again .
Old 06-20-2009, 08:14 PM   #32
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

I don't know. I'd rather beat up Rukia and Orihime anyday.
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 01:54 PM   #33
Delios
Freshmen Academy Student

Delios is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Thumbs up Re: Is Bleach worth watching?

Never - Anime Bleach is more interesting than Anime Naruto.
I dislike Anime Naruto cuz of a LOT OF LONG FILLERS,and long battles
but its just my opinion...
Delios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 09:57 AM   #34
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentShayd View Post
You should watch it...
The beginning wasn't good but I might watch the Bount Assault on Soul Society.

Old 06-24-2009, 11:36 AM   #35
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

it's just as good as naruto if not way better.
Old 06-24-2009, 11:53 AM   #36
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Bleach's most cool thing is the Action and Fighting Scenes.

Old 06-25-2009, 02:27 AM   #37
Delios
Freshmen Academy Student

Delios is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Thumbs up Re: Is Bleach worth watching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Bleach's most cool thing is the Action and Fighting Scenes.
+10000
Yeah...Ichigo VS Byakuya
Zangetsu Vs Senbonzakura
Delios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 02:28 AM   #38
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

i've only barely gotten to Bleach but it seems pretty good, i havent seen much episodes but my friend told me that ichigo's dad was like a powerful soul reaper and just wanted to know if its true?

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 02:33 AM   #39
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki View Post
i've only barely gotten to Bleach but it seems pretty good, i havent seen much episodes but my friend told me that ichigo's dad was like a powerful soul reaper and just wanted to know if its true?
Yes it's true.

Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 02:34 AM   #40
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black King View Post
Yes it's true.
lol thx, kinda hard imagining him as a soul reaper cus ive only seen him when he's all goofy and stuff

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anime., bleach, watching