Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 06-11-2010, 04:37 PM   #221
Mr.Uchiha403
Genin

Mr.Uchiha403 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: abc jutsu game

fireball justu

r@sEng@n quEEn
Mr.Uchiha403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 06:05 PM   #222
madara'
Special Jonin Candidate

madara' is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Gigantic Summoning Jutsu.
Best Buddies:-I'm_Ur_Drug-,Itachi-Sama,Hawk
A-W-E-S-O-M-E:Kiko Hyuuga
Bestest friend:

My brother's life was more precious than the Leaf Village. That's why I'm out to destroy the Leaf Village.
AKA~Akatsuki Sasuke
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I will protect Naruto with my life!Tobi=Madara
madara' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 06:10 PM   #223
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

human boulder
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 06:58 PM   #224
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsu uchiha View Post
human boulder
Ice sword

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Zestu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 07:09 PM   #225
rm3991
Chunin

rm3991 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Jibakugan! < It's a new doujutsu from NUNH3 . . . . it's the only J jutsu out there . . . . .

rm3991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 07:30 PM   #226
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rm3991 View Post
Jibakugan! < It's a new doujutsu from NUNH3 . . . . it's the only J jutsu out there . . . . .
Konoha wirlwind

Old 06-11-2010, 07:36 PM   #227
Mangekyou Sasuke
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Leaf whirlwind
Old 06-11-2010, 07:43 PM   #228
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangekyou Sasuke View Post
Leaf whirlwind
Mankeku sharingan

Old 06-11-2010, 07:46 PM   #229
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

night phoenix
Old 06-11-2010, 07:47 PM   #230
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Quote:
night phoenix
ogre smash

Old 06-11-2010, 07:48 PM   #231
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

plasma ball
Old 06-11-2010, 07:49 PM   #232
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Quote:
plasma ball
Queen snake

Old 06-11-2010, 07:55 PM   #233
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

rasengan
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 07:55 PM   #234
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

sakura blizzard
Old 06-11-2010, 07:57 PM   #235
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Quote:
sakura blizzard
Tyukimam

Old 06-11-2010, 07:58 PM   #236
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

visual technique powerful calm
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
Old 06-11-2010, 08:02 PM   #237
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarutobi17 View Post
visual technique powerful calm
water style: water shark bomb jutsu

Old 06-11-2010, 08:03 PM   #238
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

yamato's hidden among rocks technique
Old 06-11-2010, 08:08 PM   #239
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarutobi17 View Post
yamato's hidden among rocks technique
Zestu plant clone

Old 06-11-2010, 08:11 PM   #240
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

amterasu