Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 06-11-2010, 09:43 AM   #21
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Danzo + Sasuke vs. A + Killer Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorles View Post
A is not too fast, he gets owned by Izanagi and shreded by wide area fuutons, the same moves that were owning Sasuke WITH complete Susano

A gets surprised, owned from all sides, outsmarted, and shreded to pieces
A is not too fast? A is the fastest character in Naruto since his fight with Sasuke. A just speed blitz Danzo till Izanagi is used up, once that happens then Danzo is screwed.
Old 06-11-2010, 09:48 AM   #22
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
with sharingarm unsealed and izanagi active, there is no way Danzo can loose to A with his fuutons and decptive abilities. in this scenario, Danzo wins 100% of the time. he is just that bad of a matchup for A in this scenario

Hebi Sasuke vs Killer Bee is a really great matchup of durable, strong, and fast fighters, but oro's abilities and oral rebirth, as well as Manda if neccessary to hep prep kirin in case Bee goes full Hachbi, give hebi Sasuke a respectable chance

and MS Sasuke at the point he fought Danzo with a complete and spamming Susano is capable of beating Bee in a tough battle
Like hell that's a good match up. Sasuke in Hebi is no faster than Sasuke in MS. So just kill that. Oral Rebirth waste's chakra severely so that's a jutsu against Sasuke. Manda get's own by KB in V1 or V2.
Old 06-11-2010, 10:04 AM   #23
Ayden
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: California, where you sell your soul for fame and fortune.
Ayden is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

uhmm who is A?
Ayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 10:18 AM   #24
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayden View Post
uhmm who is A?
The Raikage.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 10:20 AM   #25
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Danzo probably would win he is strong and competed with the 3rd cause pf that I honestly think he wins

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Zestu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 10:44 AM   #26
colorles
Banned

colorles is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

honestly, Danzo with Izanagin active absolutely destroy's Raikage; Fuutons are overkill, and even if Raikage gets some good attacks, izanagi and now Danzo fuutons or seals or fuuton sword stabs Raikage from behind. also Danzo's fuutons are rediculously potent, the equivalent in Fuutons to Kakashi's mastery of Raitons; Danzo's fuutons rips Raikage's armor and Raikage himself to shreds, and yes they will hit; these are the same fuutons over a wide area that ripped completed susano to shreds. and then theres Baku if needed, which has sucktion, and mukaton for defense or to entangle Raikage if needed. and dont give me that Danzo is not fast enough to react to A when he most certaily is; he was reacting just fine against Sasuke WITHOUT Shishui's eye for prediction, and keep in mind he deflected Sasuke's susano arrow with mukaton from medium range. he can at least keep up with Raikage enough to kill him, especially from all angles and with surprise attacks with izanagi, which Raikage has not clue exist's. only reason Sasuke defeated izanagi was due to his knowledge of the sharingan. Raikage A gets shreded in1 or 2 izanagi's, or gets sealed still just like Sasuke

Danzo is being horribly underestimated in this thread, especially against an opponent he matches up perfectly against; a raiton taijutsu fighter who attacks impulsively against Danzo? just think about this for a moment. just innitial fuutons of Danzo's caleber could cripple A; if A attacks Danzo really hard after the initial fuuton (and with sharingan prediction he is not straight up blitzing), fuuton or sealing from behind litterally rips him to shreds without him even knowing. in 1 or 2 izanagi's, Danzo shreds and outguiles the raikage

in regards to MS sasuke (with complet susano), he defeats Killer Bee, as the damage he took without Susano would not happen; KB would be forced to go to his higher Hachibi forms if not full hachibi, where a bloodlusted, susano spamming Sasuke shoots him with susano arrows, or even amerterasu

Hebi Sasuke vs Killer Bee would be really interesting due to Sasuke's greater strenght and durability, and calm and thoughtfull deamenor, as well as flight and the speedfeat of evading amerterasu (yeah Itachi was trying to hit him, just not kill him). on top of that calculated Katons andraiton combo's and somte clones, as well as sanke techs? this is a pretty even matchup utill KB goes to higher hachibi forms, which is when Sasuke summons manda for some helps and distraction, shoots the fires dragons, most to the sky and some at KB for confusion, and then with the last of his chakra, uses Kirin on either full or higher form hachibi, which should killl Hachibi, but if by great chance KB survives, a full force Orochimaru hydra is unleashed. good luck then KB. this is why hebi sasuke is so lethal

Last edited by colorles; 06-11-2010 at 10:48 AM.
colorles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 12:15 PM   #27
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
with sharingarm unsealed and izanagi active, there is no way Danzo can loose to A with his fuutons and decptive abilities. in this scenario, Danzo wins 100% of the time. he is just that bad of a matchup for A in this scenario

Hebi Sasuke vs Killer Bee is a really great matchup of durable, strong, and fast fighters, but oro's abilities and oral rebirth, as well as Manda if neccessary to hep prep kirin in case Bee goes full Hachbi, give hebi Sasuke a respectable chance

and MS Sasuke at the point he fought Danzo with a complete and spamming Susano is capable of beating Bee in a tough battle

This is the greatest amount of wank I have ever seen condensed into a single post.

Saying someone wins 100% is always false,
for example Shikamaru vs. Raikage.

Lets say TOAA were to help shikamaru out,
there goes 100% of Rai winning.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 12:17 PM   #28
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Colorles,
please understand,
Raikage and Killerbee are potentially the two top tiers in every aspect of Naruto,

minus Pain, Naruto in tails and SM, and Rikodou.

So making claims that Danzo could take out Raikage with one fuuton,
and that Hebi Sasuke is faster then KB,

its, its,
its just not right.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Old 06-11-2010, 01:16 PM   #29
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Tourune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

if i made this during school how did you guys comment on it so fast???

anyway Danzo > A caz Wind > Lightning + A is a taijutsu user so he touches Danzo then gets sealed + dies

sasuke w/ PNJ + ammy beat KB so NO PNJ but 2 more Ms moves + way more hate will equal Sasuke + KB, theres no way KB's getting through Sasunoo then... Arrow

That's my Verdict

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Tourune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 01:21 PM   #30
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
anyway Danzo > A caz Wind > Lightning + A is a taijutsu user so he touches Danzo then gets sealed + dies
Danzo can't hit A unless he back attacks him, which isn't likely to happen, especially with Killer Bee watching his back since Sasuke dies the yoctosecond the fight starts.

As for the seal, it's not automatically activated when Danzo touches someone, Danzo has to specifically choose to paralyze them, and even then there's no proof he can do it any way other than by grabbing them.

Quote:
sasuke w/ PNJ + ammy beat KB so NO PNJ but 2 more Ms moves + way more hate will equal Sasuke + KB, theres no way KB's getting through Sasunoo then... Arrow
No. That's as stupid as colorles' claims.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 01:26 PM   #31
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourune View Post

That's my Verdict
I think this has to be the most fail post I've read in a long while. You may have just topped the charts, buddy.
Old 06-11-2010, 01:26 PM   #32
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
Danzo can't hit A unless he back attacks him, which isn't likely to happen, especially with Killer Bee watching his back since Sasuke dies the yoctosecond the fight starts.

As for the seal, it's not automatically activated when Danzo touches someone, Danzo has to specifically choose to paralyze them, and even then there's no proof he can do it any way other than by grabbing them.

No. That's as stupid as colorles' claims.
Izanagi OR Shusui's Eye You Pick

Kb is gettin Through Sasunoo

WHAT, read the manga again

No Its not. Sasuke got Way stronger than the last time they fought

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Old 06-11-2010, 01:27 PM   #33
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash View Post
I think this has to be the most fail post I've read in a long while. You may have just topped the charts, buddy.
Explain to me how this is a fail post

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Old 06-11-2010, 01:29 PM   #34
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Quote:
Explain to me how this is a fail post
The whole thing was your ranting on about complete nonsense. Your PNJ logic was to a certain degree of retarded. It was fail. Sorry.
Old 06-11-2010, 01:31 PM   #35
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Izanagi OR Shusui's Eye You Pick
Izanagi won't do anything but prevent him from dying for ten minutes. Nothing more.

As for shusui's eye, Killer Bee, who is immune to genjutsu himself, breaks A out of it, provided A can't do so himself.

Quote:
Kb is gettin Through Sasunoo
That's all right, he doesn't need to. Sasuke will be dead long before he can use it.

Quote:
WHAT, read the manga again
Danzo grabbing Sasuke by the neck =/= the seal automatically being applied when anyone touches Danzo.

Quote:
No Its not. Sasuke got Way stronger than the last time they fought
Yes it is. And that won't help him if his head gets Lariated off the second the fight starts.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 01:32 PM   #36
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

I figured you would side with colorles, Tourune.

Both of your guy's argument's are so misguided,

that this thread deserves to be destroyed.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Old 06-11-2010, 01:33 PM   #37
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:

That's my Verdict
Dude.... Go to sleep
Old 06-11-2010, 01:53 PM   #38
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

[QUOTE=Dudemeister;3279961]Izanagi won't do anything but prevent him from dying for ten minutes. Nothing more.

As for shusui's eye, Killer Bee, who is immune to genjutsu himself, breaks A out of it, provided A can't do so himself.

That's all right, he doesn't need to. Sasuke will be dead long before he can use it.

Danzo grabbing Sasuke by the neck =/= the seal automatically being applied when anyone touches Danzo.

Yes it is. And that won't help him if his head gets Lariated off the second the fight starts.[/QUOTE]
Exactly

To Bad Shusui's eye isnt A Genjutsu + KB is immune to genjutsu??? So if he was put in Itachi's Tsuki hed be immune to it???

At the begging hell use Sasunoo since Bee will automaticly come at him fast so Sasunno goes up B4 Bee. + dont even tell me Proof OR some are you crazy post caz Sasukes Sasunoo came up B4 A, Gaara + Danzo could attack him.

It still requires Danzo to touch his opponent

What i said B4

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Old 06-11-2010, 01:56 PM   #39
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki X View Post
I figured you would side with colorles, Tourune.

Both of your guy's argument's are so misguided,

that this thread deserves to be destroyed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
Dude.... Go to sleep
Why would u figure that

Dont like it dont post, OK

Say somthing about the fight or leave OK

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Old 06-11-2010, 01:59 PM   #40
colorles
Banned

colorles is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yori, Akatsuki E, and dudemeister, this thread was over with my earleir post's, and with my last post

'misguided'? actually think about what your saying after reading my post's

Danzo is the worst possible matchup for A in the manga, ofr reasons i have already mentioned. do not side with Dudemeister and his Kumo bias and disregarding, i'm right no matter what style

and Sasuke loosing in '1 yoctosecond', or just to imply that a perfected MS Sasuke would even loose at all especialy fast, is obsurd. keep in mind Sasuke also has CS2 peaples, and i have explained how both Hebi Sasuke AND perfected Susano Taka Sasuke could potentially take down Killer Bee, which Danzo shreds with a susano shreding fuuton over a wide area, and 1 or 2 izanagi's followed by fuutons from behind, litterally shredding A to death. A is never gonna see it coming, and KB will be busy fighting Sasuke, and Sasuke haters should think at the door before entering please
colorles is offline   Reply With Quote