Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 06-10-2010, 08:09 PM   #1
Toad Master
Genin

Toad Master is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Nagato vs. The Nine-Tailed Demon Fox

Rules:
Ok, this is Nagato not the paths, No paths are used.
Nagato is able to use any jutsu the paths has used.
Now i'm not sure about the missle's and laser because wasn't the path that used them a machine?

The Demon Fox can use any jutsu Naruto had shown in his tailed form's.
This is the fox itself not naruto.

Who wins?
Toad Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 08:10 PM   #2
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Nagato vs. The Nine-Tailed Demon Fox

Gedo Mazo. The end.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 08:14 PM   #3
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Chakra blast. The end

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
The 1st Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 08:14 PM   #4
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

we havent seen the fox do some sort of amazing speed power so getting hit with super shinra tensei would put him down for a little enough for pein to do gedo mazo
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 08:27 PM   #5
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolohwd View Post
we havent seen the fox do some sort of amazing speed power so getting hit with super shinra tensei would put him down for a little enough for pein to do gedo mazo
I'm not sure, if a CST would be enough to hold it down,

this battles really a matter of whether or not Nagato can use Gedo Mazo in time or not.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 08:30 PM   #6
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
KN8 Naruto broke out of Shinra Tensei, why can't the Nine-Tailed Fox?
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 08:33 PM   #7
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash View Post
KN8 Naruto broke out of Shinra Tensei, why can't the Nine-Tailed Fox?
Thats what I think, I honestly think that the Nine-Tails could just like step on Nagato before he could use Gedo Mazo.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Old 06-10-2010, 08:48 PM   #8
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

no he broke out of chibaku tensei
i mean the attack that floored the village it can floor a village it could hold down a fox
Old 06-10-2010, 09:01 PM   #9
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
i mean the attack that floored the village it can floor a village it could hold down a fox
Mini Katsuya survived and protected people. Your logic fails.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
The 1st Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 09:15 PM   #10
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

CT is more powerful the SCT.
If 8-tails broke out of CT with ease
then I'm sure SCT wouldn't affect 9-tails in any significant way.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Old 06-10-2010, 09:27 PM   #11
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Ok well what about his super summons to block as he sets up gedo mazo?
Like the one that just keeps multiplying
Old 06-10-2010, 09:35 PM   #12
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

You think a mulit-headed dog summon is going to stall the closest relating thing to the Juubi?

LOL.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Old 06-10-2010, 10:10 PM   #13
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:
Somehow I doubt a summon that Gamaken could fight off will do anything to harm/distract/bother Kyuubi.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 10:33 PM   #14
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

KN6 was able to send Shinra Tensei back at Deva Path. Why wouldn't the Nine-Tailed Fox be able to? KN8 broke out Chibaku Tensei, so the Nine-Tailed Fox would be able to break out of it. Gedo Mazo is Nagato's only chance of winning, provided that he can manage to get it off in time. I'm going with the fox on steroids here.xD