Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 06-09-2010, 11:06 PM   #41
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: chapter 498 discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindScar22 View Post
The chapter was a sweet love story.
Naruto has a great mom that can depend on herself when she needs to.
She's also got good looks.
Seriously,
Spoiler:
Remember her nickname, The Bloody Habanero? She puts the "hot," in habanero!
there's no Hot Habanero just to let you know. There isn't even a T in Habanero.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-09-2010, 11:07 PM   #42
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

i loved this chapter cause well it was so cute to see kushina woooooot!!!!!!
and hes not hitting on her have you never complimented your mom. go kushina she has stolen my hear in one chapter sorry hinata were done
Old 06-09-2010, 11:24 PM   #43
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolohwd View Post
i loved this chapter cause well it was so cute to see kushina woooooot!!!!!!
and hes not hitting on her have you never complimented your mom. go kushina she has stolen my hear in one chapter sorry hinata were done
What? is your love for Hinata so fickle? lol Kushina rocks. Though she resembles sakura in more than one way.

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
Old 06-09-2010, 11:27 PM   #44
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gama-sennin View Post
What? is your love for Hinata so fickle? lol Kushina rocks. Though she resembles sakura in more than one way.
She really does remind me of Sakura, and some people refused to see it, there's actually this guy on another forum who's a diehard Hinata/NaruHina fan, and he's saying Kushina is like Hinata, I didn't want to start a debate so I just let it go.
Old 06-09-2010, 11:43 PM   #45
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutorious View Post
She really does remind me of Sakura, and some people refused to see it, there's actually this guy on another forum who's a diehard Hinata/NaruHina fan, and he's saying Kushina is like Hinata, I didn't want to start a debate so I just let it go.
I agree with you. Few naruhina(also narusaku but not as much) fans will do anything just to "prove" something that doesn't exist. How can a girl who likes to beat up guys just because they made fun of her resemble someone who is shy and timid?

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
Old 06-09-2010, 11:50 PM   #46
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Spoiler:
Naruto didn't look like a hunk, maybe with dads face and moms hair it would loook way better, Lol he called his mom a babe..She is alot like Sakura LOL

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Old 06-10-2010, 01:13 AM   #47
Sasori_X
Chunin Exam Proctor

Sasori_X is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko Hyuuga View Post
Spoiler:
Naruto didn't look like a hunk, maybe with dads face and moms hair it would loook way better, Lol he called his mom a babe..She is alot like Sakura LOL
Looks like Naruto's got the bad side of both of them in your opinion lol.

But anyways, pretty good chapter. Though I did kinda find the whole chapter to be well--cheasy. The whole entire mom popping up out of nowhere when Naruto was in most need and how Minato and Kushina both met each other. But then again I can't expect to much out of Kishi.

"Snooping as usual I see"- Robotnik and his magnificent pingas

More than happy to add you as a friend.
Old 06-10-2010, 01:55 AM   #48
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori_X View Post

But anyways, pretty good chapter. Though I did kinda find the whole chapter to be well--cheasy. The whole entire mom popping up out of nowhere when Naruto was in most need and how Minato and Kushina both met each other. But then again I can't expect to much out of Kishi.
Well said. Kishi is no longer the same guy who wrote original naruto. May be someone from akatsuki has henged into kishi and killed the real one.

Quote of the day...

Quote:
Old 06-10-2010, 02:00 AM   #49
Sasori_X
Chunin Exam Proctor

Sasori_X is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by gama-sennin View Post
Well said. Kishi is no longer the same guy who wrote original naruto. May be someone from akatsuki has henged into kishi and killed the real one.
Ah! That makes perfect sense! The coffin that Kabuto showed Madara was really Kishi's real body, which is probably why Madara is really confused as to why he has such a strong obsession for Sasuke. Most likely he was killed by Hidan because he didn't believe in Jashiin.

"Snooping as usual I see"- Robotnik and his magnificent pingas

More than happy to add you as a friend.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:02 AM   #50
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Spoiler:

Here Chapter Of Course.....

OMFG KUSHINA!!!!!!!!! I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!

LHG

Last edited by LilHinataGirl; 06-10-2010 at 02:12 AM.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:06 AM   #51
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Ah! That makes perfect sense! The coffin that Kabuto showed Madara was really Kishi's real body, which is probably why Madara is really confused as to why he has such a strong obsession for Sasuke. Most likely he was killed by Hidan because he didn't believe in Jashiin.
Really perfect. That is precisely why madara was scared to death because he knows that if real kishi comes back he will definitely change the story or at least "Moon's eye plan" if not all the chapters.

Quote of the day...

Quote:
Old 06-10-2010, 04:16 AM   #52
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Tourune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

didnt know Minato + Kushina both wanted to be hokage.

+ i dont see were Kishi is going w/ this. is Naruto gonna have a new orange rasengan or somthing???

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Old 06-10-2010, 05:41 AM   #53
Salena
Apprentice Genin

Salena is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

flaky-girly boy i laughed really hard when kushina said that.
Old 06-10-2010, 06:06 AM   #54
Toph
Chunin

Toph is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Lol! Kishi puts himself in the story. (Literally)

Anyway, this chapter was okay.

Kushina: So tell me, what is the product of "the leaf's yellow flash" and "the
bloody habanero"?
Naruto: "The leaf's orange hokage"!

Awesome combination!
Old 06-10-2010, 06:53 AM   #55
Salena
Apprentice Genin

Salena is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Kushina beat them boys up.
Old 06-10-2010, 06:59 AM   #56
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourune View Post
didnt know Minato + Kushina both wanted to be hokage.

+ i dont see were Kishi is going w/ this. is Naruto gonna have a new orange rasengan or somthing???
-_- You really don't get the orange thing do you?
Old 06-10-2010, 07:40 AM   #57
crystalblade13
Veteran Chunin

crystalblade13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:

come on now, don't bash kishi. he's awesome. tell me, what would YOU have done to make a kid meetihg his mom exiting? the chapter was happy and goofy... like it should have been.

" I'll take a potato chip, AND EAT IT!!! " - light yagami
.___
(>_<) I'll have the Samehada just you wait!!
/----\ Put this on your siggy if you love Suigetsu.
Old 06-10-2010, 07:42 AM   #58
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant

Phariah824 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i liked this chapter. i thought the comment Naruto said, " now i know why Kiba and Shikamaru are afraid of their moms" was funny. lol

just wondering if the reason why Minato and Kushina are able to appear in Naruto's mind is her special chakra? she said it was used in the sealing. could it be some sorta spirit elem chakra instead of a regular elem chakra? if it is it could provide a balance to the 9 tails half maybe and aid Naruto in controling it?

Oct.15 2009 i survived Madara's first attack of turning back time
Old 06-10-2010, 08:26 AM   #59
Emil
Apprentice Genin

Emil is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I lol'ed when naruto said something like "your the fox's true form" lol
Old 06-10-2010, 09:02 AM   #60
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Naruto's mom is very cute. Like Naruto said, she's indeed a babe.
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.