Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 06-09-2010, 06:52 AM   #1
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Chapter 498 Discussion

Discuss!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-09-2010, 06:57 AM   #2
Skrall
Veteran Chunin

Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: chapter 498 discussion

Is the chapter even out yet?
Old 06-09-2010, 07:08 AM   #3
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I hope kishi doesnt wrap up kushinaXminato story in one chapter. I really want to know(like million others) about the two.

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
Old 06-09-2010, 07:10 AM   #4
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skrall View Post
Is the chapter even out yet?
confirmed spoilers are out already.

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
Old 06-09-2010, 10:11 AM   #5
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Cant find the chapter anywhere :/
Old 06-09-2010, 10:13 AM   #6
garra12345
Chunin Exam Proctor

garra12345 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade View Post
Cant find the chapter anywhere :/
it is not up yet but the spoiler is.

--- Roy Mustang

Old 06-09-2010, 10:14 AM   #7
Pein The Rinnegan Master
Academy Graduate

Pein The Rinnegan Master is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The chapter should be up in a couple hours. But it's not out yet.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Wow...

Get Free Stuff From Auctions with FREE ONLINE CREDITS:
Spoiler:

you get 150 credits for using this link. That is about the equivalent of 15$ all credits are free though.

Why not give me some rep, for good or for bad?
Click the scale icon to give someone rep.
Old 06-09-2010, 10:25 AM   #8
Black Shuck
Special Jonin Candidate

Black Shuck is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Discuss!
Spoiler:
Kushina has long hair.

<((:))> <((:))>
.'l'.
.'l'.
----
v
I think. I think I am. Therefore I am... I think.
_________
Spoiler:
I tell you everything that is really nothing, and nothing of what is everything, do not be fooled by what I am saying. Please listen carefully and try to hear what I am not saying.
-C.C.Finn-
Rainbow Tables & unicorns on weed. lolOPHC!!
. . . . . .

Last edited by Black Shuck; 06-09-2010 at 10:37 AM.
Old 06-09-2010, 11:27 AM   #9
*Talim of the moonlight*
Veteran Chunin

*Talim of the moonlight* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Shuck View Post
Spoiler:
Kushina has long hair.
We been knew that.....

Im not a 5 star Chick. Ima Galaxy Chick.✿◕‿◕✿

Best Forum Sister Ever: ♥○Ellie ○♥

Ma Crazy Fangirl: ♫ deidara fangirl1 ♫
Rival: Matsuro

Mangagirl's Guardian!
I Lubs The R@!nb0w.^.~

Yea..Just to Answer Your Question..I am a Fangirl Of Sasuke...And I'm Proud Of It Too!

Old 06-09-2010, 11:30 AM   #10
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Initializing discussion...loading insight on chapter...please hold...*catchy song plays*...

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
Old 06-09-2010, 05:09 PM   #11
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

chapter out!

Old 06-09-2010, 05:14 PM   #12
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

NAruto is a mini Kushina!

Small Minato reminds me of Pervy-Sage.

Old 06-09-2010, 05:17 PM   #13
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

i like kushina shes awesome.shes like naruto in alot of ways.
powers are interesting....
Old 06-09-2010, 05:28 PM   #14
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Spoiler:

I loved it when Naruto hugged Kushina and Kushina told him of how her and Minato fell in love and that she told her son, Naruto that she loved him. Very cute manga chapter! ^^
Old 06-09-2010, 05:42 PM   #15
Salena
Apprentice Genin

Salena is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

naruto is a hunk and his mom is a babe
Old 06-09-2010, 05:50 PM   #16
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Is it just me or does it sometimes seem like Naruto is hitting on his own mom?

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
Old 06-09-2010, 05:58 PM   #17
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Is it just me or does it sometimes seem like Naruto is hitting on his own mom?
Yea that was weird,

Old 06-09-2010, 05:59 PM   #18
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Oh, I find this whole chapter adorable. I love it.

I like that Kushina has the same personality as Naruto because Minato sure didn't.

Old 06-09-2010, 06:03 PM   #19
tobi-kun
Apprentice Genin

tobi-kun is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i think its all sweet very much but its funny when he met his dad he socked him and when he met his mom he huged her ps i think shes hot and like sakura
to clash
swords in battle
every day this
is there destiny
as ninja
Old 06-09-2010, 06:29 PM   #20
*Talim of the moonlight*
Veteran Chunin

*Talim of the moonlight* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This Chapter Was Super Spectacular!!! I loved it! It was just so sweet, and....wow it just did heart!! =D

Im not a 5 star Chick. Ima Galaxy Chick.✿◕‿◕✿

Best Forum Sister Ever: ♥○Ellie ○♥

Ma Crazy Fangirl: ♫ deidara fangirl1 ♫
Rival: Matsuro

Mangagirl's Guardian!
I Lubs The R@!nb0w.^.~

Yea..Just to Answer Your Question..I am a Fangirl Of Sasuke...And I'm Proud Of It Too!