Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 06-04-2010, 09:20 PM   #41
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth
Default Re: 'Itachi vs. Pain'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash View Post
Although Anime is non-canon, it doesn't ultimately matter as long as you know not to use filler arcs, which are non-canon, while debating. Anime feats, excluding filler, are the same as manga.
Problem is people don't know not to use filler arcs.

Plus the anime is still way behind from the manga, which is why Kisame appeared so low, otherwise it's blatantly obvious he should have been much higher.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 07:47 PM   #42
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

So this thread has been completely overrun by trolls, spammers, and people discussing other characters feats. I suppose thats the result of this being the 10,000 Itachi vs. Pain thread.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 08:04 PM   #43
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki X View Post
So this thread has been completely overrun by trolls, spammers, and people discussing other characters feats. I suppose thats the result of this being the 10,000 Itachi vs. Pain thread.
SI Itachi wank was even worse though.

Kisame, Phoenix Wright and I went over to Saiyan Island to try and prove them wrong but they made a lot of retarded no limits fallacy claims like "Amaterasu can burn through Chibaku Tensei" and "If Itachi uses genjutsu on one path it hits them all because they're all the same person," among other things.

They seemed to think Itachi could somehow evade Shinra Tensei and that Susanoo could tank everything Pain uses, and the funny thing was how butthurt they got about it, whenever they made retarded claims and they were countered, they would start flaming us.

I've heard of wank but that was ridiculous, they were some of the worst Itachitards I've ever seen, spewing crap like Itachi>Ulquiorra.
Old 06-05-2010, 08:09 PM   #44
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Edgeworth View Post
SI Itachi wank was even worse though.

Kisame, Phoenix Wright and I went over to Saiyan Island to try and prove them wrong but they made a lot of retarded no limits fallacy claims like "Amaterasu can burn through Chibaku Tensei" and "If Itachi uses genjutsu on one path it hits them all because they're all the same person," among other things.

They seemed to think Itachi could somehow evade Shinra Tensei and that Susanoo could tank everything Pain uses, and the funny thing was how butthurt they got about it, whenever they made retarded claims and they were countered, they would start flaming us.

I've heard of wank but that was ridiculous, they were some of the worst Itachitards I've ever seen, spewing crap like Itachi>Ulquiorra.

I've seem claims that Amaterasu can burn through anything,
Sason'oo can survive anything.
Tskyu can affect anyone.
Itachi is high hypersonic..

It's amazing what people say just to defend their favorite character.

of course you see arguments like "ItaCHi wINS CausE heS the BeST ANd Hes sO cooLZ and HoT."

I like videos,
I like making videos,

we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-05-2010, 08:15 PM   #45
GaaraX
Apprentice Genin

GaaraX is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i think pein since sasuke killed itachi
GaaraX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 08:25 PM   #46
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

I've seem claims that Amaterasu can burn through anything,
Sason'oo can survive anything.
Tskyu can affect anyone.
Itachi is high hypersonic..

It's amazing what people say just to defend their favorite character.

of course you see arguments like "ItaCHi wINS CausE heS the BeST ANd Hes sO cooLZ and HoT."
Such Itachi wank annoys me, if it didn't happen I might like Itachi more. I still think he's a decent character but the wank kinda kills it for me. Now Sasuke wank is why I absolutely despise Sasuke, I never really liked him but after Uchiha wank he's just detestable imo.

The things people do to convince others that their favorites are the best....=/

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaaraX View Post
i think pein since sasuke killed itachi
Technically a disease killed Itachi, not Sasuke, and Itachi was going really easy on him. He could've killed him multiple times but didn't.
Old 06-05-2010, 10:16 PM   #47
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Such Itachi wank annoys me, if it didn't happen I might like Itachi more. I still think he's a decent character but the wank kinda kills it for me. Now Sasuke wank is why I absolutely despise Sasuke, I never really liked him but after Uchiha wank he's just detestable imo.

The things people do to convince others that their favorites are the best....=/

Technically a disease killed Itachi, not Sasuke, and Itachi was going really easy on him. He could've killed him multiple times but didn't.

I agree,

I always thought of Sasuke as an "okay" character.

But after the major fanboyism pandemic that arose when he became more popular, I began to despise him more and more.

It was the same thing when Gaara first came into the series and everyone was going crazy over him and wanking him in enormous amounts.

I think its just the emo kids are always defending the depressing character.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Old 06-05-2010, 10:21 PM   #48
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

I agree,

I always thought of Sasuke as an "okay" character.

But after the major fanboyism pandemic that arose when he became more popular, I began to despise him more and more.

It was the same thing when Gaara first came into the series and everyone was going crazy over him and wanking him in enormous amounts.

I think its just the emo kids are always defending the depressing character.
At first Sasuke was meh, he was kinda generic but at least he wasn't a bad character, but after Part 2 he became a badly designed character. He became too bland and blabbered about revenge and being depressed, plus the whole plot issue.

I didn't like Gaara at first because not only did he cripple Lee, but he was just a psycho. No real personality and basically a killing machine, just because he was mistreated as a child fans sympathized with him, but he wasn't a good character. Kishi gave him better development after though, so at the least Gaara was redeemed in my eyes.

Of course, my sister's favorites were Sasuke and Gaara, and since we never agree on anything that only increased my disdain.

At this point I don't think Gaara is a bad character, but Sasuke.....without a doubt, is.

I don't see how Itachi could possibly love such a pathetic brother. Going easy on him was a ridiculous plot device in my opinion, Sasuke should've been stomped.
Old 06-05-2010, 10:29 PM   #49
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
At first Sasuke was meh, he was kinda generic but at least he wasn't a bad character, but after Part 2 he became a badly designed character. He became too bland and blabbered about revenge and being depressed, plus the whole plot issue.

I didn't like Gaara at first because not only did he cripple Lee, but he was just a psycho. No real personality and basically a killing machine, just because he was mistreated as a child fans sympathized with him, but he wasn't a good character. Kishi gave him better development after though, so at the least Gaara was redeemed in my eyes.

Of course, my sister's favorites were Sasuke and Gaara, and since we never agree on anything that only increased my disdain.

At this point I don't think Gaara is a bad character, but Sasuke.....without a doubt, is.

I don't see how Itachi could possibly love such a pathetic brother. Going easy on him was a ridiculous plot device in my opinion, Sasuke should've been stomped.
Yeah I agree,

at least Gaara's development increased as the series went on,
even if it was so abrupt, changing from wanting to kill everyone everywhere, then coming back shortly completely calm.

Maybe he took some Riddelin.
Maybe he represents all the ADHD kids out there.

I think If Itachi just punted lil Sasuke at the beginning,

it could have saved us most of this bs.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Old 06-05-2010, 10:54 PM   #50
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Yeah I agree,

at least Gaara's development increased as the series went on,
even if it was so abrupt, changing from wanting to kill everyone everywhere, then coming back shortly completely calm.

Maybe he took some Riddelin.
Maybe he represents all the ADHD kids out there.

I think If Itachi just punted lil Sasuke at the beginning,

it could have saved us most of this bs.
Well I suppose meeting Naruto gives you the "Happy Dance no Jutsu," or something like that. I mean Naruto has influenced so many people throughout the series, changing them from emo to normal/jolly. Too bad those days are long since gone.

Naruto probably used the Happy Dance no Jutsu, which makes the people he comes in contact with less emo.

Itachi killing Sasuke would have saved the series SO much trouble.

Sasuke may have been a valuable ally at first but it wasn't worth it because of what followed. If Sasuke had died, then things would be so much better. 90% of the plot no jutsu fail would be gone (although it might simply be transferred to Naruto), and a lot of pain and misery would have been evaded in the long run. Naruto wouldn't have gone from crazy overconfident brat to the Sasuke-loving emo teenager. And characters like Danzo would still be alive.
Old 06-05-2010, 11:01 PM   #51
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Well I suppose meeting Naruto gives you the "Happy Dance no Jutsu," or something like that. I mean Naruto has influenced so many people throughout the series, changing them from emo to normal/jolly. Too bad those days are long since gone.

Naruto probably used the Happy Dance no Jutsu, which makes the people he comes in contact with less emo.

Itachi killing Sasuke would have saved the series SO much trouble.

Sasuke may have been a valuable ally at first but it wasn't worth it because of what followed. If Sasuke had died, then things would be so much better. 90% of the plot no jutsu fail would be gone (although it might simply be transferred to Naruto), and a lot of pain and misery would have been evaded in the long run. Naruto wouldn't have gone from crazy overconfident brat to the Sasuke-loving emo teenager. And characters like Danzo would still be alive.
Lmao,

rep just for making my night with Happy Dance no jutsu. XD

And I agree,
I prefer the old Naruto,
the overconfident annoying one, to the one now,
who has to take an emotional break in every battle because he couldn't bring back some annoying emo kid who hated him anyway.

And when people talk about all of Sasuke's power boost's during the Kage Summit I think they forget about the events prior to that.

I mean not long before that, Sasuke had fought Deidara, Killerbee, and Itachi.

barely walking away from each battle,

normally this would take most ninjas in the series month's to recover from.

But NOOOO

Sasuke gets right back up like some kind of Sharingan wielding energizer bunny.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?