Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 05-31-2010, 04:06 PM   #2541
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Vatas Shadow Pridus: The Story

So it's both? I'm rather confused here. xD

And what's up, KT?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 04:06 PM   #2542
Ace adventurer
Special Jonin Candidate

Ace adventurer saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Chapter 2 was good. It's when the action was going to start.
Old 05-31-2010, 04:18 PM   #2543
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Thanks for commenting.

I see you're still reading.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 05-31-2010, 08:47 PM   #2544
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Ah, the wonders of bribing and free advertisement. xD

Long time no see, Mr.Zabuza. Still caught up on my story?

Nuh-Uh. xD I remember takuya was reading; than again, I was blackmailing him. xD

Yes, yes I do.
Hey, do you know how many I have that read my story: 0. Being a storyteller is so demanding.
Old 05-31-2010, 09:17 PM   #2545
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by takuya View Post
Hey, do you know how many I have that read my story: 0. Being a storyteller is so demanding.
Big Fat Zero.

Excluding me.

Old 06-01-2010, 03:08 PM   #2546
Ace adventurer
Special Jonin Candidate

Very great, especially five
Old 06-01-2010, 04:09 PM   #2547
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Big Fat Zero.

Excluding me.
Vat, I can and will beat the crap outta you in your own thread.
Old 06-01-2010, 04:32 PM   #2548
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace adventurer View Post
Very great, especially five
Thanks, what chapter are you on currently now?

Quote:
Vat, I can and will beat the crap outta you in your own thread.
Threatening me over the Internet?

Old 06-01-2010, 06:31 PM   #2549
Ace adventurer
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I'm on the second arc. So the 2nd arc on the second chapter
Old 06-01-2010, 06:43 PM   #2550
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Gawd, you're fast.

Who's your favorite character currently?

Old 06-05-2010, 04:44 AM   #2551
Ace adventurer
Special Jonin Candidate

It would be Hanatoro.
Old 06-05-2010, 10:27 AM   #2552
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

I thought your hiatus would be over by now.
Old 06-05-2010, 02:41 PM   #2553
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace adventurer View Post
It would be Hanatoro.
Why so?

Quote:
I thought your hiatus would be over by now.
It would, but I've been working on something else.

Also, I am unbearably bored, as well as working on some more chapter covers.

My Microsoft Document also crashed, so I lost 101, 102, and 103.

Old 06-05-2010, 09:31 PM   #2554
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

Threatening me over the Internet?
Yeah, there's no greater pain than Net Pain. I can send a virus to your comp that'll make it blow up and definately make for a funny video on America's Funniest Videos.xD

Quote:
Why so?

It would, but I've been working on something else.

Also, I am unbearably bored, as well as working on some more chapter covers.

My Microsoft Document also crashed, so I lost 101, 102, and 103.
Oh well, Kuroda's story is much better anyway.xD
Old 06-05-2010, 10:28 PM   #2555
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah, there's no greater pain than Net Pain. I can send a virus to your comp that'll make it blow up and definately make for a funny video on America's Funniest Videos.xD

Oh well, Kuroda's story is much better anyway.xD
Good Luck with that.

How so? xD

Old 06-05-2010, 11:23 PM   #2556
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

'Cause I said so, that's why. Actually, it's because his story ain't on hiatus right now.xD
Old 06-06-2010, 08:59 PM   #2557
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

My opinion >>> yours. xD

True, true. But that's about Laziness, not about Fan Fics. xD

After all, Kuroda definitely has a longer endurance level than I do. xD

Old 06-06-2010, 09:44 PM   #2558
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

Drink yourself some coffee and get back to work. Have you seen my chapters? They suck, but at least I try. Also my opinion>>>>>>Vat's opinion since your opinion means squat to me.xD
Old 06-07-2010, 06:44 PM   #2559
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Nah..computer just crashed.
The feeling is mutual.

Old 06-08-2010, 12:31 AM   #2560
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Saga One: Turn Back the Pendulum Mini-Arc

Chapter Ninety-Eight: Jackass

“Ooh Daddy, look! A flying star!” a young girl dressed in comfortable clothes shouted out loud eagerly as she sat in her father‘s lap.

However, what that young girl was not aware of was that that flying object, apparently a flying meteor shooting out at a considerable speed in the night sky, was not at all a meteor. It was a boy in his teenager, by the name Hari Jackson. As he was sent flying in the sky, shooting across the air, he coughed up blood, created from the raw power of Daikou’s punch, which he had just recently received. As he continued flying, he managed to glance downwards while breathing with difficulty. The speed had caused friction with air, causing for the air around him to quickly be “evaporated” in a matter of sorts. Meanwhile, the friction too caused for extreme heat, as what little air remained near him quickly heated up, burning his body and worsening his wounds even more.
Dammit, I can’t believe it……., Hari thought as he was sent flying, That man, he’s incredibly strong! And that was all Hari could think, for he had no chance to think anything after so. He struck the mountain in a clear landing, causing the mountain to be dismantled in a flashy way, as it crumbled, chunks of tons of stone stumbling in the sky as they crashed into the landscape, damaging it beyond repair.

“Rather weak, isn’t he?”
The voice came from behind the well-toned body man with spiky orange hair that seemed luminous in the decent lighting. That voice, normal and neither light nor heavy, carrying no hints of an accent, however, seemed to have perked Daikou, who twisted his head around so that he could see the source of the voice.
Standing directly ten feet away was a single figure. He was dressed mannerly, which was the complete opposition of Daikou’s casual street punk-like clothing. Slender, the figure was sporting a double-breasted tuxedo of light magenta coloring. The tuxedo struck out even further with the fresh green tie and long-sleeved white shirt underneath the tuxedo. He wore long black pants, which surprisingly, tied the whole set together. Due to his clothing, the figure obviously riveted a great sense of fashion. His face had white eyes that held no intent to kill or cause harm. His hair was black, spiky with a large bang on the front; there was a smile on his face. There was a miniature plastic bag laying on the ground next to the figure.
“….The hell you doing here?” Daikou then asked, as his scowl worsened severely, and his fists immediately clenched. In return, the well-dressed figure offered a shrug. “I was bored,” he simply replied, as in the background behind him, men in white lab coats immediately appeared, along with men in biohazard suits that carried the task to protect them from any dangerous elements. Daikou meanwhile did not reply, as his sharp eyes darted. Suddenly, he seemingly disappeared from where he were. As soon as he did, a large shockwave of some sort, likely Daikou’s own enormous and powerful presence, burst out, riveting across the entire room. The whole room began shaking, as even the doctors, experienced ones normally able to maintain their willpower, collapsed onto their knees, as they began coughing up blood. The same occurred with the men in biohazard suits.

The only person not to collapse was the well-dressed figure, who somehow managed to maintain his casual pose with no signs of strain or effort.

Less than a nanosecond later, Daikou suddenly reappeared, this time within mere inches of the well-dressed figure, his face grinning as his eyes shook crazily with the true desire for murder. His right fist was clenched tightly, as Daikou moved for a quick punch to the face. However, just as he did so, the well-dressed man casually moved his right hand, as it met with Daikou‘s fist. However, the man‘s hand quickly flicked Daikou‘s attempted punch to the left, as it fell short of its target.. However, Daikou grinned, as behind that man, just left of him, there were a large crater on the wall, smoke boiling out of the center. The crater was large enough to go through the three meter crust of stone and wood, along with ten meters of steel, creating a hole that unveiled the night sky to the building. The well-dressed figure however did not seemed by the least intimidated, as he continued to stare at his fellow co-worker with a dashing smile.. Beyond the large crater on the wall, beyond that large hole that allowed the room to be penetrated by the sky, several buildings, positioned one after another, too had a large-sized crater in them, continuing on for a stream of buildings for about three blocks, making a total of thirty buildings.
“Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow,” the well-dressed figure commented with a hint of impression. “Ya’ve certainly improved, Daiky-kun.” Daikou meanwhile grinned in reply. “Of course I had, you retard.” However, in his mind, he was thinking an entirely different idea.
The hell, he countered my punch so easily?! I was sure I was going to be able to kill him this time! Daikou thought, as the well-dressed man then offered a shrug. He then glanced at his watch, which was on his left hand’s wrist. “So, whatcha used to make that sort of that shockwave, ‘Haki’ or ‘Three Mixtures‘?” Replying with a scowl, Daikou then said, “I don’t used an easy-to-master technique like ‘Haki’, or a simple uncreative ability such as the ‘Three Mixtures’. Either way, I’m not telling you, Sigma. With you being such a retarded , I’m sure you wouldn’t even understand me.”
The man known as Sigma raised his eyebrow in response, curious. “I see,” he remarked, “And while you’re lecturing to this retarded over here, your prey is escaping.”
Daikou then seemed to pop a nerve, as his present scowl even broke into even more of a ferocious scowl, one that obviously frightened silly the doctors and men in biohazard suits, who all stumbled back into the corner of the room while avoiding eye contact from Daikou. However, the looks in their eyes clearly showed horrific, aimed at Daikou. The situation had became incredibly tensed; however, Sigma still remain calm, smiling his insuring smile as always.
“You’re one damn hell of a jackass bastard.” Daikou then declared, as his right hand then immediately clenched again into a fist. Daikou then began to setting into an attacking stance. Abruptly, the well-built man broke into a quick dash, running towards Sigma.

DING.

The abrupt and unexpected dinging noise had erupted from the old-style wristwatch tightened on Sigma’s wrist. Like a signal, it quickly riveted everyone throughout the entire room. “Ooh! Sushi Break Time!” Sigma yelled with authentic joy, as he then leaned down, his hands open, to grab a hold of the wrapped plastic bag near him. Coincidentally, just as he had leaned down to snag the bag, Daikou’s fist swung in a vertical movement, barely passing above Sigma’s lowered head as it missed it’s target by a mere ten centimeters. Meanwhile, Sigma had grappled his hands onto the bag, as he licked his lips, and began unwrapping the bag, to Daikou’s irritation. Reacting with annoyance, Daikou then grasped Sigma’s shirt collar, pulling it upward towards him, as in turn, Sigma was lifted up his feet, his face now looking directly at Daikou’s as he dropped the halfway-unwrapped bag in the meanwhile. “Oy, look at me when I’m trying to kill you, you sorry son of a .” Daikou growled, his eyes bloody red. Sigma still smiled; his smile even seemed to spread on his thin lips, to Daikou’s irritation.
“Why are you trying to kill me? We’re partners, after all.” Sigma replied with a hint of light sarcasm. Daikou’s eyebrows tightened, as his beady eyes narrowed.
“Because I CAN kill you.” he said simply, as he pulled his free arm back, clenching his hand and readying for a powerful punch. “Oh look! Weren’t ya gonna say you were going to deal with this whole mess in five seconds earlier?” Sigma quickly brought up, just as Daikou unleashed his punch on him. However, those words soon reached into his consciousness, as Daikou’s eyes widened and he stopped his fist halfway, having advanced towards Sigma’s face by a distance of nine and nine-tenths centimeters.
“You ain’t worth it,” Daikou murmured to himself in an effort to calm himself down. “He ain’t worth it, that piece of shitty crap.” Then letting his internal frustrations go with a deep and heavy sigh, Daikou’s grip on Sigma’s loosened, as his arm then quickly moved in a blur, causing for Sigma to be thrown to the left towards the wall. In midair however, Sigma quickly regained balance, landing on the wall with his feet as he then flipped off the wall in an acrobatic movement, and landed on the ground, surrounded by debris. In his left hand was the plastic bag, now fully unwrapped. Inside the bag, was a normal to-go box made out of styrophone. Sigma then slowly took the to-go box out of the plastic bag, as Daikou meanwhile continued aspiring to calm himself down, as near futile as that attempt was. “Oy, Daiky-kun, the timer started,” Sigma then mentioned, implying on the timer on his wristwatch.
Daikou growled, as a vein popped on his forehead. Yet, he remained silent, as he then glanced at Sigma, who was sitting on the ground eating sushi with a pair of chopsticks. And without looking back any further, he broke into a dash, skittering as he then jumped from the hole in the wall he had caused when he punched Hari. And he disappeared, descending downwards in the night.
“Hey, anyone got Sushi Teriyaki sauce?” Sigma asked later, as the doctors and men in biohazard suits flocked around him, some giving him their various sushi sauces as others grabbed bits of delicious sushi, their salivary tastes snapping to life.

However, what Daikou nor his other co-workers had realized was the fact that, throughout all this time, Sigma was gazing at a specific point in the room, right at the entrance to this large circular room. His eyes, gleaming and slit, watched silently, as he however said nothing, continuing to wait for something, or someone, to arrive.

To be Continued...