Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 06-05-2010, 02:40 PM   #21
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'ma partyin' wit dah Dothraki and "crowning" Viserys! xD
Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to Ryaque Send a message via Skype™ to Ryaque
Default Re: ryaque FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
fury let settle this.
*facepalm* Please tell me you aren't going to start a fight...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ryaque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 02:41 PM   #22
nine tailed fury
Special Jonin Candidate

nine tailed fury saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!nine tailed fury saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
fury let settle this.
*talking to ryaque* *just flips you off, cause thats just how i roll*
nine tailed fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 02:42 PM   #23
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

fury is mean.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 02:44 PM   #24
nine tailed fury
Special Jonin Candidate

nine tailed fury saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!nine tailed fury saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
fury is mean.
thats just how i roll
Old 06-05-2010, 02:45 PM   #25
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

this how i roll burns the world.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-05-2010, 02:45 PM   #26
nine tailed fury
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*makes the fires die down*
Old 06-05-2010, 02:59 PM   #27
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
................wow......just....wow....

Old 06-05-2010, 03:02 PM   #28
nine tailed fury
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryaque View Post
................wow......just....wow....
FIIIIIIIIIRE
do do do
FIIIIIIIIRE
do do do
Old 06-05-2010, 03:03 PM   #29
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine tailed fury View Post
FIIIIIIIIIRE
do do do
FIIIIIIIIRE
do do do
Lol, what wast that?

Old 06-05-2010, 03:05 PM   #30
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-05-2010, 03:07 PM   #31
nine tailed fury
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Lol, what wast that?
uh, the hells kitchen song?
Old 06-05-2010, 03:09 PM   #32
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*screams* NO HE'S FOUND ME AGAIN!!! *runs away*
Quote:
uh, the hells kitchen song?
Never watched the show so I didn't know it.

Old 06-05-2010, 03:10 PM   #33
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

no mangagirl O_O

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-05-2010, 03:12 PM   #34
nine tailed fury
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*screams* NO HE'S FOUND ME AGAIN!!! *runs away*

Never watched the show so I didn't know it.
*kills teh cookie monster*
Old 06-05-2010, 03:14 PM   #35
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*kills teh cookie monster*
*sits in the corner rocking back and forth* Creepy creepy creepy....

Old 06-05-2010, 03:16 PM   #36
nine tailed fury
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*sits in the corner rocking back and forth* Creepy creepy creepy....
*comforts you until you snap out of it*
Old 06-05-2010, 03:16 PM   #37
Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
Genin
Formerly Must_Kill_Sasuke

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dark A. Jeagerjaquez has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dark A. Jeagerjaquez has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Dark Joins.....NAOW!!!!!!!!

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 03:18 PM   #38
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*comforts you until you snap out of it*
....sorry...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Must_Kill_Sasuke View Post
Dark Joins.....NAOW!!!!!!!!
YAY!!! *hugs you*

Old 06-05-2010, 03:21 PM   #39
Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
Genin
Formerly Must_Kill_Sasuke

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dark A. Jeagerjaquez has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dark A. Jeagerjaquez has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
....sorry...

YAY!!! *hugs you*
*makes stuff burn behind you*

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 03:23 PM   #40
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Must_Kill_Sasuke View Post
*makes stuff burn behind you*
Lol. I got an idea. *roasts marshmellows*