Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Otaku Paradise

Otaku Paradise Wanna talk about anime related merchandise? Wanna brag about your collections? Wanna show yourself off in your cosplay outfit? Come one, come all!

Old 06-04-2010, 09:02 AM   #1
NAGATO_PAIN
Genin

NAGATO_PAIN has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Default Wow..VIZ MEDIA FAILS AT THE VOLUMES!!!

So apperently yesterday I went and got my Naruto Vol. 48...and as i was reading the did a few changes in the story....and im still analysing so correct me on some other sorts of anyone else has the novel yet.....

1. At the end of Chapter 449 of the ORIGINAL JAPANESE TRANSLATED WAY...Sasuke and Team Taka are healed and they head out to Leaf Village...and on this one I got yesterday....it ENDS with a GRAVE STONE OF JIRAIYA AND HIS FIRST NOVEL MADE....
2. During Chapter 450...Sasuke instead appears in the MIDDLE OF THE CHAPTER...WT*????
3. They made 2 CHAPTERS CONNECT TOGETHER FORMING A 38 PAGE CHAPTER....WT* ALSO????
4. They changed the splash cover of 452 to 453 renaming it GOKAGE SUMMIT'S EVE..........
5. I just saw another thing right now....and THEY HAVE REPLACED A FEW IMAGES FROM KISHI'S ORIGINAL FROM ANOTHER ONES AND TOOK OUT SOME SPLASH COVERS....seriously wt*???
So far thats all i have gotten so far......and i will continue to analyze why they did this......do you guys have any idea why they did this???

Last edited by NAGATO_PAIN; 06-04-2010 at 09:07 AM.
NAGATO_PAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 12:38 PM   #2
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Wow..VIZ MEDIA FAILS AT THE VOLUMES!!!

I wish I could see them in the book. But I don't want to rip the plastic of mine XD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 12:46 PM   #3
Chiku
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: fighting over a mini pie with Jacobjak and AkatsukiDragon13
Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

oh in book 35 or 36 they have hidans head band with a leaf symbol on it.
::::/\/\/\/\/\/\
::::::::::::::/
/|\
./\~
THENEXTPERSONWHOCALLSMEAGUY,ISGETTINPUNCHED!eaten
Quote:
chiku chiku chiku! = Dem Mi Acorns!"
TAR WAS HERE!x3
Chiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 12:50 PM   #4
NAGATO_PAIN
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiku View Post
oh in book 35 or 36 they have hidans head band with a leaf symbol on it.
what!! R u kidding me??? What page if u can get it for me plz?? Wow seriously dis fails hardcore!
Old 06-04-2010, 12:51 PM   #5
NAGATO_PAIN
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
i wish i could see them in the book. But i don't want to rip the plastic of mine xd
lol really?? Come on lol!?
Old 06-04-2010, 12:55 PM   #6
garra12345
Chunin Exam Proctor

garra12345 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

they change some stuff when the books come out they always have like when you read it online they will say the F-word a lot when you buy it don't expect to see it and they do make some mistakes with kishi's artwork cuse they want to change it a little. but after what you guy's are saying they went overboard on vol 48.

--- Roy Mustang

garra12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 01:00 PM   #7
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAGATO_PAIN View Post
lol really?? Come on lol!?
yea, so every book that has a plasic covor on it I don't open it and buy another one and then open it. XD So I have like 2 of certain book.

Old 06-04-2010, 01:34 PM   #8
NAGATO_PAIN
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
yea, so every book that has a plasic covor on it I don't open it and buy another one and then open it. XD So I have like 2 of certain book.
Lol nice dats a good thinkin but its crazy lol
Old 06-04-2010, 03:53 PM   #9
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Lol nice dats a good thinkin but its crazy lol
Not when Books-A-Milloin is have a buy-on-get one free sale on any book XD

Old 06-04-2010, 07:38 PM   #10
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Zazuro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Dude....it's the SAME thing in Japan of the book. Kishimoto added some pages including Jiraiya's tombstone grave with his novel set in front of it. Even added iruka's flashback into chapter 450.

VIZ only translates the language into English from Japanese and only edit (like underage smoking and underage drinking...or inapproiate sexuality like SaiXSasuke sexy jutsu was blackened out and removed Sai's arms..) and adding in ads to help sell other Naruto merchandise and other manga/anime series like Bleach.

Back in volume 46, Kishimoto accidentally made Pein's headband that he was from the leaf when he stabbed Kakashi in the shoulder at the bottom right of the page. Well, VIZ /fixed/ that mistake. )

So, really. It's new to Japan as a Manga book but not new here

Zazuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 08:54 PM   #11
NAGATO_PAIN
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zazuro View Post
Dude....it's the SAME thing in Japan of the book. Kishimoto added some pages including Jiraiya's tombstone grave with his novel set in front of it. Even added iruka's flashback into chapter 450.

VIZ only translates the language into English from Japanese and only edit (like underage smoking and underage drinking...or inapproiate sexuality like SaiXSasuke sexy jutsu was blackened out and removed Sai's arms..) and adding in ads to help sell other Naruto merchandise and other manga/anime series like Bleach.

Back in volume 46, Kishimoto accidentally made Pein's headband that he was from the leaf when he stabbed Kakashi in the shoulder at the bottom right of the page. Well, VIZ /fixed/ that mistake. )

Are you mad?? And have you even read the NOVEL AND ANALYZED BOTH THE NOVEL AND WEBSITE FROM WHERE YOU READ IT...........if you havnt..ANALYZE IT AND COME BACK OK!!!
Old 06-04-2010, 09:41 PM   #12
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Are you mad?? And have you even read the NOVEL AND ANALYZED BOTH THE NOVEL AND WEBSITE FROM WHERE YOU READ IT...........if you havnt..ANALYZE IT AND COME BACK OK!!!

The English volume is based off the Japanese volume...not the chapter
in the Shonen Jump magazine. I'm not sure, but the English version
of the Shonen Jump chapter should perhaps be different from the volume
version of the English version.

In other words Viz doesn't switch the pages around.
The Japanese volumes do.
The author uses the volumes as a director's cut.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 10:45 PM   #13
*Talim of the moonlight*
Veteran Chunin

*Talim of the moonlight* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Thats very whack!! It would just be a waste of time and money!!!

Im not a 5 star Chick. Ima Galaxy Chick.✿◕‿◕✿

Best Forum Sister Ever: ♥○Ellie ○♥

Ma Crazy Fangirl: ♫ deidara fangirl1 ♫
Rival: Matsuro

Mangagirl's Guardian!
I Lubs The R@!nb0w.^.~

Yea..Just to Answer Your Question..I am a Fangirl Of Sasuke...And I'm Proud Of It Too!

*Talim of the moonlight* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 11:06 PM   #14
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Zazuro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
The English volume is based off the Japanese volume...not the chapter
in the Shonen Jump magazine. I'm not sure, but the English version
of the Shonen Jump chapter should perhaps be different from the volume
version of the English version.

In other words Viz doesn't switch the pages around.
The Japanese volumes do.
The author uses the volumes as a director's cut.
Told youuu, duh!! I have the copy of Vol 48 right now, given from my brother that's in japan awhile ago (and still is).

Zazuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 11:47 PM   #15
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Told youuu, duh!! I have the copy of Vol 48 right now, given from my brother that's in japan awhile ago (and still is).
a certain site USED to have volume versions...but now they don't.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 12:23 AM   #16
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Also Hidan's headband is like that in the original shoninjump version. It has always been like that, on that one page where he was fighting Asuma in the air, no changes were ever made to it. In Japan it was like that, in America it was like that, and most likely in other countries it was like that.

~
~

Hidan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 12:35 AM   #17
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:

I know, though I'v only done it for 2 book's and the 2 were free (buy 1 get one free). XD But I resell the book like a week later. So I make a profit.