Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 06-04-2010, 05:32 PM   #41
Spark
Special Jonin Candidate

Spark is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: I do not have any kids whatsoever!

im going to have a dumpster baby
Spark is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 05:32 PM   #42
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCaptor Tasogare View Post
Will you love me?
No he is to strict for love.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 05:33 PM   #43
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Will you love me?
Now if I can't have you, no one will dammit.

/picks you up

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 05:34 PM   #44
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Oh my o_O

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Muffintop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 05:35 PM   #45
TheJapaneseKamikaze
Veteran Chunin

TheJapaneseKamikaze saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

*mutters to self*
This is sad, really sad...
\ D:

It's a key to success.
^ A very wise and resourceful tip. 8D
TheJapaneseKamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 05:36 PM   #46
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed Uchiha View Post
Triple poster

Here are the keys to a 16 wheeler might want to run him over while your at it xD

NO they aren't
Trust me I know one.
*cough cough*
Old 06-04-2010, 05:36 PM   #47
Child Support Collector
Academy Graduate

Child Support Collector is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCaptor Sakura View Post
Now if I can't have you, no one will dammit.

/picks you up

Hands off ma'am. I'm sorry but you have been emancipated from that child. Please refrain from bannable activities.

CCS -
1 Pony
Luna Mikazuki's Manga collection. (paid by Luna on CCS's behalf)
Owes 1/2 for the forseeable future due to KGT's payment.

Rep eating monster -
NONE *sobs*

Toma RNK (Child support for Luna)
Paid 2010 in full in advance

Konoha'sGreenThunder
Paid all back support for his baby with CCS Paid till march.
Child Support Collector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 05:37 PM   #48
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by child support collector View Post
hands off ma'am. I'm sorry but you have been emancipated from that child. Please refrain from bannable activities.
omgggg look what you did ccs!!!! x.x
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 05:38 PM   #49
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child Support Collector View Post
Hands off ma'am. I'm sorry but you have been emancipated from that child. Please refrain from bannable activities.

I need you!!!! You have to get money from D330!
Old 06-04-2010, 05:38 PM   #50
animelover
Jonin

Location: New York. Alternatively, with Roxas in Twilight Town
animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

....Should you?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
animelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 05:39 PM   #51
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi View Post
I need money from TDZ. o.o

Old 06-04-2010, 05:39 PM   #52
Child Support Collector
Academy Graduate

Child Support Collector is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffintop View Post

Please fill out request form A20025647-C.

Upon proper clearance, I will be clad to assist.

CCS -
1 Pony

Rep eating monster -
NONE *sobs*

Konoha'sGreenThunder
Old 06-04-2010, 05:39 PM   #53
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
You?! How did you get back here?!

Life.. isn't worth living anymore without Nick & CCT..

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 05:40 PM   #54
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:

E> My two dependents.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 05:40 PM   #55
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:

/Fills out form and hands it in

Old 06-04-2010, 05:40 PM   #56
Child Support Collector
Academy Graduate

Quote:

That is not the child services divisions issue ma'am.

CCS -
1 Pony

Rep eating monster -
NONE *sobs*

Konoha'sGreenThunder
Old 06-04-2010, 05:40 PM   #57
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
These darn men! Always leeaving us mothers!

Quote:

Where may I get this form?
Old 06-04-2010, 05:41 PM   #58
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hmm...glad I don't have any kids only penguins.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 05:41 PM   #59
Child Support Collector
Academy Graduate

Quote:
/Fills out form and hands it in

Please allow 2-300 weeks for processing. Thank you for your time.

CCS -
1 Pony

Rep eating monster -
NONE *sobs*

Konoha'sGreenThunder
Old 06-04-2010, 05:41 PM   #60
Jimboberino
Smasher of infedels...
Sage of Sunkist

Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Will you love me?
My grandson? =O

Taking yet another ride on the white pony...

I am Jimboberino. P:<
Jimboberino is offline   Reply With Quote