Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 06-03-2010, 07:51 PM   #41
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Jiraiya, Orochimaru, Tsunde, Naruto, Sasuke & Sakura vs. The Six Paths of Pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1st Hokage View Post
Naruto won due to Plot No Jutsu. Every debater should know this.
I know but he still won, so do you think Pain would win?
Really, he wouldn't even win if you cut it to just Naruto and Jiraiya.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 07:53 PM   #42
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Jiraiya, Orochimaru, Tsunde, Naruto, Sasuke & Sakura vs. The Six Paths of Pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
I know but he still won, so do you think Pain would win?
Really, he wouldn't even win if you cut it to just Naruto and Jiraiya.
Pain wins in the current battle. His Shinra Tensei or also know in the anime as "Almighty Push" destroyed Konoha. You think those 6 people can tank a mountain busting attack.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
The 1st Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 07:59 PM   #43
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1st Hokage View Post
Pain wins in the current battle. His Shinra Tensei or also know in the anime as "Almighty Push" destroyed Konoha. You think those 6 people can tank a mountain busting attack.
Yes not that many people died in that attack and even if Pain was trying not to kill Naruto Pain should not have died if he was so mush stronger than him.
Also Sasuke is almost as strong as Naruto those two could probably win too.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 08:38 PM   #44
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
Yes not that many people died in that attack and even if Pain was trying not to kill Naruto Pain should not have died if he was so mush stronger than him.
Also Sasuke is almost as strong as Naruto those two could probably win too.
Plot no Jutsu to all red

Katsuya was protecting the villagers.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
The 1st Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 08:45 PM   #45
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourune View Post
Ok Ok Ok. All who say pain win just read my post.

Left Side wins no matter what. Sasunoo can block ST + Naruto can breack out of CT + kills Deva w/ (thanks to Naruto manga chapter 496) 9 Tailed meanacing ball. Jiraya can Mud Swamp + Rasengan Human Path. Tsunade Strong Fists Preta.Oro kills animal. Sakura dies. Sasuke kills Nakura. Naruto kills Asura.

team Sannin + 7 has advantedge. Deva's CT is breakable + ST is survivable. Sasunno cant be broken (unless ur Danzo (R.I.P)) Jiraya's SM is unlimited (thanks to ma + Pa) Tsunade can heal Team Konoha, + Naruto's 9 tails will reverse any of Deva's moves.

+ besides Naruto + Jiraya found out BOTH of Pains Secrets so nothing will change this time.

+ if things get TO messy Orochi will sommon the 1st + 2nd to help then hell Body swich w/ Deva path + kill the others
Sorry but Sasuke's Susanoo cannot block CST. Town busters>Sasuke's Susanoo. And so is Chibaku Tensei. Nothing Sasuke can do will save him from CT, show me when Sasuke ever mountain busted, oh wait, never.

Naruto break out of CT? Wut? Naruto still hasn't learned to control Kyuubi yet, so until he does that is a moot point. He is still fighting Kyuubi to try that, but without feats, Naruto can't do it.

If Jiraiya could do that to Human so easily why didn't he do it the first time they fought? Shouldn't have been that hard. Lol at a Rasengan killing Human in one shot though.

The same Preta who reacted to and absorbed FRS is gonna get pounded by Tsunade? Preta can easily dodge and then drain her chakra.

Oro kill Animal Path? Well maybe he could solo the summons one on one but if Animal is spamming summons then I doubt Oro can do much. Plus you're limiting it to one on one, why couldn't Animal Path just spam summons to take out Sakura and Tsunade as well?

In all that chaos Sasuke is gonna kill Naraka? And of course, that's all assuming everything goes as you claim and everybody for some reason becomes stupid and tries going one on one for "fairness" or some crap.

Pain could easily just use CST or CT while everybody else is distracted, none of them can survive.

Just so you know Pain is stronger than Danzo, who casually broke Susanoo.

Why couldn't Pain just push Ma and Pa off or use Bansho Tenin and stab them? No Ma/Pa=GG for Jiraiya.

If Tsunade were to try and take time out to heal the others, Deva would have enough time for CT, GG. Plus it's kinda hard to heal if you're dead.

Naruto cannot control Kyuubi.

Naruto and Jiraiya found out because Pain didn't kill them first, but if he's bloodlusted then what makes you think they'll learn? It's difficult to learn about Nagato if you're getting sucked into CT.

Oro doesn't have prep, and he won't with Pain here. You can't give Oro something he doesn't have for convenience.

Body Switch? Because apparently that went without a hitch when he tried it on a much weaker Sasuke, oh wait no it failed kinda horribly. Might have been PNJ but we all know the huge difference between Hebi Sasuke and Pain.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote