Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 05-15-2010, 08:53 AM   #1
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Boys ask a question to the Girl and the Girls Awnser game

how do you show a boy that you love him without telling him?
Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 07:21 PM   #2
Amani
Chunin Exam Participant

Amani is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Boys ask a question to the Girl and the Girls Awnser game

You tell him without really telling him.
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Deidara.
Amani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 07:22 PM   #3
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto117 View Post
how do you show a boy that you love him without telling him?
You don't tell him, until you know he's ready to comitt to something like that.
:P

Don't take my love advice, I'm 11, I don't know anything yet. It does seem that way in movies though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 07:24 PM   #4
SuperChoji
Chunin

SuperChoji is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I HATE IT WHEN CHICKS DO THAT!!!

i got a problen like that right now with a chick whos been flirting with me.. then doesn't even make notice to me...

she likes me, she doeesn't like me, she likes me, she doesnt like me...

IM GETIN MIXED SIGNALS HERE!!

why cant chicks just say it straight out and plain.. cus heres a little fact straight from a guy.. WE DONT KNOW HOW TO PLAY YOUR STUPID LITTLE GUESSING GAME!!!

dont mean to be rude.. but there it is..

i liek peanuts

"MaMa always told me life's like a box of
Chocolates."
FOREST GUMP FTW
if i had eyes like ITACHI... i just dont know
proud member and sponcer of NOTHING
danzo is NNNNOT an Uchia
Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is a Narutard!
i beg to differ sweetheart BELIEVE IT
Quote:
I hope your manhood shrivels up and dies from a vicious, itchy STD.
Now that's just plain MEAN

SuperChoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 07:26 PM   #5
Amani
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperChoji View Post
I HATE IT WHEN CHICKS DO THAT!!!

i got a problen like that right now with a chick whos been flirting with me.. then doesn't even make notice to me...

she likes me, she doeesn't like me, she likes me, she doesnt like me...

IM GETIN MIXED SIGNALS HERE!!

why cant chicks just say it straight out and plain.. cus heres a little fact straight from a guy.. WE DONT KNOW HOW TO PLAY YOUR STUPID LITTLE GUESSING GAME!!!

dont mean to be rude.. but there it is..

i liek peanuts
Hahahaha. xD You just can't keep up with girls, I guess. :P
Old 06-03-2010, 07:29 PM   #6
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

here's a question that really drives me insane. Why do women so often form little "cliques"? It really confused me back in high school. I noticed the boys, how do I say this, always hung out with different people while the girls only hung out with a set group.

the only reason I noticed this is because I was always alone but I liked it, gave me a lot of time to think and read without anyone bothering me every 5 seconds.

Whatever happens, happens

Always expect the worst, that way, if everything goes according to plan, it will be a pleasant surprise.
power of the mind always beats the yearnings of the body
Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Scientia Potentia Est "Knowledge is Power"
flamey234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 07:31 PM   #7
SuperChoji
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amani View Post
Hahahaha. xD You just can't keep up with girls, I guess. :P

no straight guy (unless he has some sort of feminine complex) can "keep up with gils"

Chocolates."
FOREST GUMP FTW
danzo is NNNNOT an Uchia
Quote:

is a Narutard!
Quote:

Old 06-03-2010, 07:32 PM   #8
SuperChoji
Chunin

lol.. i said gils

Chocolates."
FOREST GUMP FTW
danzo is NNNNOT an Uchia
Quote:

is a Narutard!
Quote:

Old 06-03-2010, 07:37 PM   #9
Amani
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamey234 View Post
here's a question that really drives me insane. Why do women so often form little "cliques"? It really confused me back in high school. I noticed the boys, how do I say this, always hung out with different people while the girls only hung out with a set group.

the only reason I noticed this is because I was always alone but I liked it, gave me a lot of time to think and read without anyone bothering me every 5 seconds.

I don't really think the formation of cliques has anything to do with the fact that we're girls. Well, it may be partially the reason, but I think the majority of the reason for its formation is because it's high school. And in high school, everyone wants to feel like they belong somewhere. And forming cliques is a type of...defense. It's like they say: there's strength in numbers. By having cliques, you belong in a group that won't betray you, and will help defend you. At the same time, cliques can be freaking SCARY. Don't piss them off! XD

With High School boys...they do form cliques, in a way-- but it's not done the same. During this time, guys just, shall we say, get all hormonal and want to get with chicks, so they usually hang out with a balance of both girls and guys. You know what a guys form of a clique is? Sports. Come on, admit it! When it comes to sport, no girl is goin' through THAT wall, I can assure you. xD

And well, it really just varies from person to person. As a girl, I hang out with all kinds of people. Cliques hang out with a lot of girls, but a lot of boys too. I don't really think you can say they hang out with only one gender. However, between girls, I'd say the bond is most likely to be stronger.

...Does that answer your question somehow?
Old 06-03-2010, 07:43 PM   #10
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
I don't really think the formation of cliques has anything to do with the fact that we're girls. Well, it may be partially the reason, but I think the majority of the reason for its formation is because it's high school. And in high school, everyone wants to feel like they belong somewhere. And forming cliques is a type of...defense. It's like they say: there's strength in numbers. By having cliques, you belong in a group that won't betray you, and will help defend you. At the same time, cliques can be freaking SCARY. Don't piss them off! XD

With High School boys...they do form cliques, in a way-- but it's not done the same. During this time, guys just, shall we say, get all hormonal and want to get with chicks, so they usually hang out with a balance of both girls and guys. You know what a guys form of a clique is? Sports. Come on, admit it! When it comes to sport, no girl is goin' through THAT wall, I can assure you. xD

And well, it really just varies from person to person. As a girl, I hang out with all kinds of people. Cliques hang out with a lot of girls, but a lot of boys too. I don't really think you can say they hang out with only one gender. However, between girls, I'd say the bond is most likely to be stronger.

...Does that answer your question somehow?
wasn't sports for some of the people I saw but oh well. I guess you could say I was the odd one out in my school/age group. I guess the depression I had back in middle school had a huge jump start on my brain. hard to explain but it's like I never fit in anywhere (not like I tried really) but I could always differentiate between people's personalities. also, I felt like the only people I could really have an intelligent conversation with back in high school were mostly the teachers and the people who were on my year round swim team

Always expect the worst, that way, if everything goes according to plan, it will be a pleasant surprise.
Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Old 06-03-2010, 07:46 PM   #11
Amani
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
wasn't sports for some of the people I saw but oh well. I guess you could say I was the odd one out in my school/age group. I guess the depression I had back in middle school had a huge jump start on my brain. hard to explain but it's like I never fit in anywhere (not like I tried really) but I could always differentiate between people's personalities. also, I felt like the only people I could really have an intelligent conversation with back in high school were mostly the teachers and the people who were on my year round swim team
Yeah, I don't blame you. I'm a bit of an outsider myself. To each his or her own, I guess.
Old 06-03-2010, 07:49 PM   #12
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Yeah, I don't blame you. I'm a bit of an outsider myself. To each his or her own, I guess.
pretty much. here's another question: why is it that women expect to be looked at in the eyes when they talk to you? drives me insane when my mom is talking and she says "are you listening?" and I say yes and clearly repeat back everything she says. I just feel really awkward to look at someone in the eyes for a whole conversation.

Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Old 06-03-2010, 07:50 PM   #13
SuperChoji
Chunin

Quote:
if you think thats bad.. i used to do so many drugs and get into fights so often i was labled a drugged up grub..

i haven't done anything like that for years but the reputation is still there.. sucks so much..

and i dont care what peole say LOOKS DO COUNT!! some georgious guy with half a brain and the common sense of a fruit fly, (the guy from twilight for example) is more liable to get a girlfriend than i am.

Chocolates."
FOREST GUMP FTW
danzo is NNNNOT an Uchia
Quote:

is a Narutard!
Quote:

Last edited by SuperChoji; 06-03-2010 at 07:53 PM.
Old 06-03-2010, 07:58 PM   #14
Amani
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
pretty much. here's another question: why is it that women expect to be looked at in the eyes when they talk to you? drives me insane when my mom is talking and she says "are you listening?" and I say yes and clearly repeat back everything she says. I just feel really awkward to look at someone in the eyes for a whole conversation.
Uhm...wow. You know, you're so right. XD And I NEVER even noticed that until now! *claps*

Way to keep the questions coming! xD

I think that's just...a feminine thing. I don't know. Maybe some of us are a little demanding? I know I am. XD I get pissed off if you're looking in the other direction. You may be listening and you may be paying attention, but if you're not look like you are, then I won't believe that you are. And then I get grumpy. >D

I think it's always just human nature in general. Not meeting someone's eyes when you're talking to them, in my opinion, can be taken as a sign of weakness. I'm not saying you're weak or anything, but if you can't look someone in the eyes, it looks like you're trying to avoid them and you're, like...scared or something.
Old 06-03-2010, 07:59 PM   #15
Amani
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
if you think thats bad.. i used to do so many drugs and get into fights so often i was labled a drugged up grub..

i haven't done anything like that for years but the reputation is still there.. sucks so much..

and i dont care what peole say LOOKS DO COUNT!! some georgious guy with half a brain and the common sense of a fruit fly, (the guy from twilight for example) is more liable to get a girlfriend than i am.
LOL, yes. xD The only place looks don't count is in Lalalala land. Totally know what you mean! Guys would totally choose a pretty girl over a girl who actually cares about her grades and school and future and WANTS to be smart. D: It's sad, but it's the truth.

And HEY!! I LIKE ROBERT PATTINSON, DANG IT! XD
Old 06-03-2010, 08:03 PM   #16
SuperChoji
Chunin

Quote:
Not meeting someone's eyes when you're talking to them, in my opinion, can be taken as a sign of weakness. I'm not saying you're weak or anything, but if you can't look someone in the eyes, it looks like you're trying to avoid them and you're, like...scared or something.

im the exact opposite.. when i look people in the eyes whent they talk.. my mind just trails off and i wont know what they said.. but if im doing something else ill listen better..

Chocolates."
FOREST GUMP FTW
danzo is NNNNOT an Uchia
Quote:

is a Narutard!
Quote:

Old 06-03-2010, 08:04 PM   #17
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Uhm...wow. You know, you're so right. XD And I NEVER even noticed that until now! *claps*

Way to keep the questions coming! xD

I think that's just...a feminine thing. I don't know. Maybe some of us are a little demanding? I know I am. XD I get pissed off if you're looking in the other direction. You may be listening and you may be paying attention, but if you're not look like you are, then I won't believe that you are. And then I get grumpy. >D

I think it's always just human nature in general. Not meeting someone's eyes when you're talking to them, in my opinion, can be taken as a sign of weakness. I'm not saying you're weak or anything, but if you can't look someone in the eyes, it looks like you're trying to avoid them and you're, like...scared or something.
I actually didn't realize this until I read an essay about it in English class in College (yes, unfortunately you still have to take at least 2 more classes of english after high school) and after that I became aware of this almost to the extreme. for me I seem to be able to concentrate and listen better if I can close my eyes. this way I can't get distracted by anything around me and concentrate well.

Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Old 06-03-2010, 08:05 PM   #18
SuperChoji
Chunin

Quote:
LOL, yes. xD The only place looks don't count is in Lalalala land. Totally know what you mean! Guys would totally choose a pretty girl over a girl who actually cares about her grades and school and future and WANTS to be smart. D: It's sad, but it's the truth.

And HEY!! I LIKE ROBERT PATTINSON, DANG IT! XD

not me.. id rather be with someone who isn't drop dead georgious and actually knows a thing or two than some stuck up self centered B**** who gets through life on her looks

Chocolates."
FOREST GUMP FTW
danzo is NNNNOT an Uchia
Quote:

is a Narutard!
Quote:

Old 06-03-2010, 08:07 PM   #19
Amani
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
I actually didn't realize this until I read an essay about it in English class in College (yes, unfortunately you still have to take at least 2 more classes of english after high school) and after that I became aware of this almost to the extreme. for me I seem to be able to concentrate and listen better if I can close my eyes. this way I can't get distracted by anything around me and concentrate well.
Fair enough. In all honesty, I HATE looking people in the eyes. It's annoying, and it feels really awkward. I still do it, because it's what you're supposed to do (apparently) but I don't like it.

And God, my mom ALWAYS harasses me when I don't look at her when she's talking. xD
Old 06-03-2010, 08:08 PM   #20
Amani
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
not me.. id rather be with someone who isn't drop dead georgious and actually knows a thing or two than some stuck up self centered B**** who gets through life on her looks
Wh00t! Well there's one guy out of, like, millions. XD