Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 06-03-2010, 05:00 PM   #21
Shino Hatake
Banned

Shino Hatake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Quincy Brotherhood

Agreed. Kyousei cleared the thread yet? I want a fair fight.
Shino Hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 05:02 PM   #22
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyousei View Post
Mayuri still lived.
Also, Uryu lost his powers from using Final Form.
It doesn't matter what Mayuri used to live either, you'll lose.
I could ally you if you want. We both are pretty much under dogs so it would help if we came together just until we defeat the hollows. I'm not the type to betray anyone so don't think I'm trying to decieve you or anything.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 05:02 PM   #23
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

We will still win.......
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 06-03-2010, 05:03 PM   #24
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanoo1620 View Post
We will still win.......
Dad, Hollows suck...

Old 06-03-2010, 05:05 PM   #25
Shino Hatake
Banned

Yes they do however we modified hollows have gain powers to make your moves look like a walk in the park to beat. If you want a true fight. Fight someone like the bounts.
Old 06-03-2010, 05:06 PM   #26
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinmarubountyhunter View Post
Dad, Hollows suck...
Son, quincys do more. lol look at Uryu vs Ullquirroa....xD RAPE STOMP.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 06-03-2010, 05:07 PM   #27
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Quote:
Son, quincys do more. lol look at Uryu vs Ullquirroa....xD RAPE STOMP.
I hate how people always say that quincies suck just because uryu does, I bet uryu dad could beat the majority of the espada easily.

Old 06-03-2010, 05:09 PM   #28
Shino Hatake
Banned

*Tries not to laugh* Ok what ever. If Riy cant beat ichigo then there NO WAY IN HELL. That he could beat the majority.
Old 06-03-2010, 05:10 PM   #29
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shino Hatake View Post
*Tries not to laugh* Ok what ever. If Riy cant beat ichigo then there NO WAY IN HELL. That he could beat the majority.
They never fought so who's to say if he would win or not and I don't mean at the same time.

Old 06-03-2010, 05:12 PM   #30
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Ok Uryus father.

*shoots arrow at Harribel.

*Harrabel stands there takes the hit it does nothing and continues to stomp
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 06-03-2010, 05:13 PM   #31
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Quote:
Ok Uryus father.

*shoots arrow at Harribel.

*Harrabel stands there takes the hit it does nothing and continues to stomp
I doubt the battle would be like that

Old 06-03-2010, 05:14 PM   #32
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

It would. Basically what happened to Uryu.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 06-03-2010, 05:15 PM   #33
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinmarubountyhunter View Post
I could ally you if you want. We both are pretty much under dogs so it would help if we came together just until we defeat the hollows. I'm not the type to betray anyone so don't think I'm trying to decieve you or anything.
We are natural enemies. :P
Just like we are with Arrancar.
Also, I'm a Vizard as well.

Cyl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 05:17 PM   #34
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyousei View Post
We are natural enemies. :P
Just like we are with Arrancar.
Also, I'm a Vizard as well.
Obviously but I think we could accomplish more with a temporary alliance but if you say no I doubt you'll be able to beat them. I might since I'm new and I could get new members with potential.

Old 06-03-2010, 05:21 PM   #35
Mayuri
Genin

Mayuri is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Arent reapers the ones who killed us all ?the pink hair fool was at home. \ and prepared that he got to stomp him
Old 06-03-2010, 05:22 PM   #36
Shino Hatake
Banned

Ok lets see. Vizard >>>>>>>>>> Quincy
Reapers <<<<< Vizard
Espada >>>>> Reaper
So Espada >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Qunicy
Old 06-03-2010, 05:28 PM   #37
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayuri View Post
Arent reapers the ones who killed us all ?the pink hair fool was at home. \ and prepared that he got to stomp him
Yes but think about it, don't we need some allies sonce we are pretty much newbs.

Old 06-03-2010, 05:29 PM   #38
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Good luck. I hope you aren't completely mutilated in the war.

P:<
Spoiler:

Kenshin Mizoguchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 05:29 PM   #39
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shino Hatake View Post
Ok lets see. Vizard >>>>>>>>>> Quincy
Reapers <<<<< Vizard
Espada >>>>> Reaper
So Espada >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Qunicy
Well reapers have beaten espadas so why can't quincies do the same?

Old 06-03-2010, 05:29 PM   #40
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin Mizoguchi View Post
Good luck. I hope you aren't completely mutilated in the war.
Lol that's some good encouragement

Tags
bleach, brotherhood, mayuri, quincy, role playing, ryuken, shinmaru, strong, uryu