Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 05-31-2010, 03:56 PM   #21
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Wind Rasenshuriken vs Kirin

Rasen-Shuriken is way more powerful than Kirin. That's not hard to figure out.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 04:05 PM   #22
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
Rasen-Shuriken is way more powerful than Kirin. That's not hard to figure out.
Do explain please. Both have their advantages and disadvantages. Rasenshuriken is a more broken technique due to cellular damage but Kirin is more destructive in terms of range and overall power.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 06:06 PM   #23
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

the thing i think of is the type of attack
kirin mass of lighingt chakra
RS has millions IF noT BIllions of chakra blade things
so if they clashed i think that RS would cancel out and dissipate kirin
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 06:08 PM   #24
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolohwd View Post
the thing i think of is the type of attack
kirin mass of lighingt chakra
RS has millions IF noT BIllions of chakra blade things
so if they clashed i think that RS would cancel out and dissipate kirin
The problem is Kirin is probably a faster attack, as well as the fact it has a much more destructive range than FRS does.

If the attacks were to collide I would honestly say Kirin wins, but if it were a total damage sort of thing, one with high durability tanks Kirin but not FRS.
Old 06-02-2010, 06:13 PM   #25
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

i wont doubt its faster but if they clashed since all of those little chakra blade thingys are wind wouldnt it win over lightning
cause if they clashed wouldnt kirins lighining chakra try to penetrate the sphere and when that happens wouldnt the speed of the spinning chakra hit and dissipate it

when i think about it i see a car tire going like 200 and then having a super strong jet of water hitting it. even tho its strong the speed of the wheel owns the water
Old 06-02-2010, 07:54 PM   #26
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
i wont doubt its faster but if they clashed since all of those little chakra blade thingys are wind wouldnt it win over lightning
cause if they clashed wouldnt kirins lighining chakra try to penetrate the sphere and when that happens wouldnt the speed of the spinning chakra hit and dissipate it

when i think about it i see a car tire going like 200 and then having a super strong jet of water hitting it. even tho its strong the speed of the wheel owns the water
I doubt small wind chakra needles will end up completely destroy a hill busting Kirin. Kirin just has too huge of a range and destructive power. FRS won't be utterly useless but it won't win the clash.

Well it depends on the water speed, if increased enough it could indeed pierce a tire. Just not if it's equal or below the tire speed.
Old 06-02-2010, 08:07 PM   #27
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Following on that question do you think that the rotation speed is faster than the attack speed of kirin???
Old 06-02-2010, 08:29 PM   #28
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Following on that question do you think that the rotation speed is faster than the attack speed of kirin???
What do you mean Rotation speed? As in FRS's rotation speed or as in the Neji technique Rotation?

I think it's fairly obvious that Kirin would be much faster than Neji's Rotation. Kirin is lightning and Rotation.....well, if Chunin Exam Naruto could halt Neji's Rotation then I'm pretty sure Kirin could casually not only replicate the feat, but with its destructive power, crush Rotation with no difficulty.

As for FRS rotation, I doubt lightning is slower than that, FRS may be fast but I doubt it can surpass double digit machs.
Old 06-02-2010, 09:25 PM   #29
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

ok then i guess FRS would lose poor naruto when will he get a power that could save sasuke

can kakashis lighting blade cut through kirin???
Old 06-03-2010, 07:43 AM   #30
chidoriroar
Chunin

chidoriroar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by prasanth View Post
which would u rather get hit by? i mean FRS is good but it didnt even kill kakuzu (it almost did tho) and kirin hasnt shown hitting anyone yet
it destroyed every single cell in his body any ordinary ninja would have died instantly. i say if they were to clash rasen-shuriken wins because of elemental advantage. but in terms of power kirin can do a wider range of damage, but rasen-shuriken does more serious damage.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
the bitterness of this life is the sweetness of the next.

Give me rep and ill give you rep back.
dont talk about measking for rep since im not the only one doing it and theres nothing in the rules against it.
to the people who dont know, you have to include your name when giving rep and if your rep is less than one giving rep wont matter.
chidoriroar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 07:59 AM   #31
chidoriroar
Chunin

chidoriroar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Edgeworth View Post
I doubt small wind chakra needles will end up completely destroy a hill busting Kirin. Kirin just has too huge of a range and destructive power. FRS won't be utterly useless but it won't win the clash.

Well it depends on the water speed, if increased enough it could indeed pierce a tire. Just not if it's equal or below the tire speed.
rasen-shurikens destructive power is not to be under-estimated and with the elemental advantage R.S wins. when have you ever seen a jutsu no matter how powerful beat a jutsu with an elemental advantage? if i was battling a large number of enemies i would choose kirin, but if my opponent was one or two my choice would be R.S because its chance of killing is 100% but kirins is probably 99.9% because there are some people who are hit by lightning and survive. i realize kirin is no ordinary lightning but its accuracy is not as great as R.S. beat that master debater.

the bitterness of this life is the sweetness of the next.

Give me rep and ill give you rep back.
dont talk about measking for rep since im not the only one doing it and theres nothing in the rules against it.
to the people who dont know, you have to include your name when giving rep and if your rep is less than one giving rep wont matter.
chidoriroar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 03:45 PM   #32
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

These are two different kinds of attacks,
they do different kinds of damage.

Kirin is more spread out,
while rasenshuriken strikes a smaller radius with more concentrated damage.

You have a better chance of dodging Rasenshuriken,
but you have a better chance of surviving Kirin.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote