Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2010, 02:51 PM   #1
Narutosan
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Narutosan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Hidden Leaf Village
Posts: 2,800
Rep Power: 9
Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default 1st and 2nd Hokage Summonings

I remember in the third season when Orochimaru fought Sarutobi in the Chunin Exams when the attack on Konoha began and there was a purple barrier by the Sound Four surrounding them. Orochimaru used the Forbidden Reanimation Ninjutsu and summoned the 1st and 2nd Hokage from two coffins. How could he have brought them back to life if they're bodies has been probably dead after six weeks and they turn to bones and you can't bring someone back when they're bodies turn to bones and the skin is gone. Or maybe when Orochimaru killed them he used the jutsu on them and they were alive but under his control.
Narutosan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 02:54 PM   #2
arsenakos
Genin Elite
 
arsenakos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Akatsuki
Posts: 463
Rep Power: 0
arsenakos is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to arsenakos Send a message via Skype™ to arsenakos
Default Re: 1st and 2nd Hokage Summonings

Spoiler:
more strange have could kabuto summon deidara when he explosed himself
__________________
(/_
(^-\)
ART... IS AN EXPLOSION
/_!_\

(./_\.) Mangekyo Sharingan!!!
/_!_\

/l/l/l

(^-^) My sword will eat your chakra!!
/_!_\
I'll have the samehada just you wait!!!!!

(^:_:^) I AM GOD!
/_!_\
arsenakos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 02:55 PM   #3
Narutosan
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Narutosan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Hidden Leaf Village
Posts: 2,800
Rep Power: 9
Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: 1st and 2nd Hokage Summonings

dude use the spoiler button you spoiled it for me. Many ppl don't know this so plz hide them by using spoilers.
Narutosan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 02:55 PM   #4
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower
 
Konoha'sGreenThunder's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: At Pigfarts with Rumbleroar
Posts: 7,134
Rep Power: 14
Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder
Default Re: 1st and 2nd Hokage Summonings

Their bodies were actually from some other people he recently killed. Their actual bodies weren't used.
__________________
ILK is still my wife
Konoha'sGreenThunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 02:59 PM   #5
Narutosan
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Narutosan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Hidden Leaf Village
Posts: 2,800
Rep Power: 9
Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: 1st and 2nd Hokage Summonings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konoha'sGreenThunder View Post
Their bodies were actually from some other people he recently killed. Their actual bodies weren't used.
Oh so he substitutued there bodies into the hokage's bodies to fool Sarutobi. But like if Sarutobi stabs the bodies with a kunia won't they be revealed because there in a clone. But in the Naruto world I guess you can bring ppl back to life even if the only remains they have is bones by using really powerful forbidden jutsu with a lot of chakra kinda like Orochimaru to bring back the flesh and skin. This topic is kinda like FMA lol.

Also one more thing. Maybe Orochimaru used a really strong forbidden jutsu so if the fake bodies were killed they would still remain into the hokage forms.

Last edited by Narutosan; 06-01-2010 at 07:57 PM.
Narutosan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 03:00 PM   #6
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower
 
Konoha'sGreenThunder's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: At Pigfarts with Rumbleroar
Posts: 7,134
Rep Power: 14
Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder
Default Re: 1st and 2nd Hokage Summonings

It was actually only their souls inside sacrificed bodies.

And those bodies regenerated when damaged, so Sarutobi had to remove their souls and seal them to defeat them.
__________________
ILK is still my wife
Konoha'sGreenThunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 03:03 PM   #7
Narutosan
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Narutosan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Hidden Leaf Village
Posts: 2,800
Rep Power: 9
Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: 1st and 2nd Hokage Summonings

Ok I get it now Forbidden Jutsu solve's everything strange.
Narutosan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 04:09 PM   #8
Zango
Genin Elite
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Your neighbor's basement.
Posts: 454
Rep Power: 9
Zango is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: 1st and 2nd Hokage Summonings

*Sigh* Guys, really, I'm really getting tired of this crap. Not just this, but I've ran into so many freaking posts from people who obviously don't understand how this jutsu works.



For those to lazy to click a link and actually read a long article on it, basicly here's the gist: It doesn't use their own bodies. It uses other people bodies for the soul to habit. Then, ash is compressed onto the corpse to make the summoned appear as they did AT DEATH. The resurrected retains any abilities and Kekkai Genkai they had in life, though not as strong. (In the case in which Orochimaru resurrected the 1st and 2nd, but
Spoiler:
Kabuto may be so good at it his new Akatsuki zombies may be at full-power.
) So, in the case of
Spoiler:
Itachi and Pain, they WILL still have their eyes because they had them at death. Sasori, I'm not sure of however. It is likely his actual body will be resurrected instead of his puppet form.
Also, the
Spoiler:
new Akatsuki zombies WILL have their own thoughts, personalities, and wills. However,
there is a special tag that can be put on the resurrected that makes the "zombie" under the users control. This control, however, is limited to orders. They will follow all orders, even if not wanting to. Even with the tag, they will still have their own unique traits and attributes, such as personality, speech patterns and quirks, and battle style. Meaning, contrary to popular (Mis-informed) belief, they will "care" and "notice" what they're doing, and not be "mindless zombies." They may not like what they've told to do, but if the tag is applied, they have no choice. If the tag is not applied, they will stay in a "minor state of decay", but other than that, there are no power drawbacks that I know of. There. I may decide to copy/paste this into a new topic just to get the word out, but if you bothered to read this, than kudos to you. I hope I won't see another dumb post about this again. @ Narutosan: Also, I'm not calling you dumb, as it's obvious that
Spoiler:
since Deidara blowing himself up was a spoiler to you,
you're a little behind. It's just after seeing countless dumb posts from people who are actually up-to-date, I've gotten really mad about it.

Hmmm... It appears that ANY Naruto related link is omitted...
__________________
(^ ^)/))) Lord Jashin Will Curse You!
/_!_\ Put this on your sig if you love Hidan
Hidan fan club member #102... I think...

NCONR3 Friend Code: 4941-6911-4242


My awesome Obito theory.
Spoiler:
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3407153&postcount=19

Last edited by Zango; 06-05-2010 at 05:23 AM. Reason: San is spelled with an O, not an A.
Zango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 08:05 PM   #9
Narutosan
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Narutosan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Hidden Leaf Village
Posts: 2,800
Rep Power: 9
Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: 1st and 2nd Hokage Summonings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zango View Post
*Sigh* Guys, really, I'm really getting tired of this crap. Not just this, but I've ran into so many freaking posts from people who obviously don't understand how this jutsu works.

For those to lazy to click a link and actually read a long article on it, basicly here's the gist: It doesn't use their own bodies. It uses other people bodies for the soul to habit. Then, ash is compressed onto the corpse to make the summoned appear as they did AT DEATH. The resurrected retains any abilities and Kekkai Genkai they had in life, though not as strong. (In the case in which Orochimaru resurrected the 1st and 2nd, but
Spoiler:
Kabuto may be so good at it his new Akatsuki zombies may be at full-power.
) So, in the case of
Spoiler:
Itachi and Pain, they WILL still have their eyes because they had them at death. Sasori, I'm not sure of however. It is likely his actual body will be resurrected instead of his puppet form.
Also, the
Spoiler:
new Akatsuki zombies WILL have their own thoughts, personalities, and wills. However,
there is a special tag that can be put on the resurrected that makes the "zombie" under the users control. This control, however, is limited to orders. They will follow all orders, even if not wanting to. Even with the tag, they will still have their own unique traits and attributes, such as personality, speech patterns and quirks, and battle style. Meaning, contrary to popular (Mis-informed) belief, they will "care" and "notice" what they're doing, and not be "mindless zombies." They may not like what they've told to do, but if the tag is applied, they have no choice. If the tag is not applied, they will stay in a "minor state of decay", but other than that, there are no power drawbacks that I know of. There. I may decide to copy/paste this into a new topic just to get the word out, but if you bothered to read this, than kudos to you. I hope I won't see another dumb post about this again. @ Narutosan: Also, I'm not calling you dumb, as it's obvious that
Spoiler:
since Deidara blowing himself up was a spoiler to you,
you're a little behind. It's just after seeing countless dumb posts from people who are actually up-to-date, I've gotten really mad about it.
Spoiler:

I knew he blew himself up but the spoiler was that Kabuto ressurected Deidara and I didn't know that.

Last edited by Err; 09-12-2010 at 09:28 AM. Reason: Removed illegal images/links.
Narutosan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 08:51 PM   #10
Pein The Rinnegan Master
Academy Graduate
 
Pein The Rinnegan Master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 69
Rep Power: 0
Pein The Rinnegan Master is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: 1st and 2nd Hokage Summonings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutosan View Post
Spoiler:

I knew he blew himself up but the spoiler was that Kabuto ressurected Deidara and I didn't know that.
Uh im not sure if you want to read this or not but just saying...

Spoiler:
Kabuto actually hasn't resurrected anyone yet :P
__________________
(^:_:^) I AM GOD!
/_!_\Put this on your siggy if you love Pain

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Wow...


Get Free Stuff From Auctions with FREE ONLINE CREDITS:
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
you get 150 credits for using this link. That is about the equivalent of 15$ all credits are free though.


Why not give me some rep, for good or for bad?
Click the scale icon to give someone rep.
Pein The Rinnegan Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 11:11 PM   #11
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,941
Rep Power: 10
gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: 1st and 2nd Hokage Summonings

Actually kabuto has
Spoiler:
resurrected 6 guys at once including 5 akatsuki and one unknown
__________________
Awesome friends: Vampirecat, TRS, InoSenpai, Maikel Death, lolohwd, Kiseki, Ishtar, Naruto 117


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
gama-sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 04:53 PM   #12
Zango
Genin Elite
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Your neighbor's basement.
Posts: 454
Rep Power: 9
Zango is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: 1st and 2nd Hokage Summonings

Yeah they're back, though we haven't seen them in a while... I actually hope we get a break from Naruto and just check up on the
Spoiler:
Akatsuki Zombies
in the next chapter.
__________________
(^ ^)/))) Lord Jashin Will Curse You!
/_!_\ Put this on your sig if you love Hidan
Hidan fan club member #102... I think...

NCONR3 Friend Code: 4941-6911-4242


My awesome Obito theory.
Spoiler:
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3407153&postcount=19
Zango is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.