Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 06-01-2010, 10:23 PM   #20021
senbonzakura
Veteran Chunin

senbonzakura has completed a tough C-rank mission!senbonzakura has completed a tough C-rank mission!senbonzakura has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The person who post the last comment wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto117 View Post
okey I am makeing it now will be back when I am done
thanks your awesome!! Hmmm rep is how i will thank you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
senbonzakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 10:24 PM   #20022
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

its done here is the link to the fan club http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthre...89#post3218489
Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 10:25 PM   #20023
senbonzakura
Veteran Chunin

senbonzakura has completed a tough C-rank mission!senbonzakura has completed a tough C-rank mission!senbonzakura has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sage sasuke View Post
make it make it an senbon whats up with that guy tring to kill u lol
neisen? paradox owed me ramen for beating her in rock paper scissors so we went to the ramen place and a guy in asword comes in. He has a sword and he wanted to kill meh. I was going to fight too xD
then the waitress said NO FIGHTING ALLOWED before i was going to say that. Hmmm kyoko stole my plan.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-01-2010, 10:25 PM   #20024
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by senbonzakura View Post
thanks your awesome!! Hmmm rep is how i will thank you.
oow Thank you. and I will rep you cuz because of you rep my rep power is now 2^^
Old 06-01-2010, 10:26 PM   #20025
senbonzakura
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
oow Thank you. and I will rep you cuz because of you rep my rep power is now 2^^
umm i never repped you until like 30 seconds ago xD
I don't know who repped you before that but it wasn't me just so you know.

Old 06-01-2010, 10:29 PM   #20026
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

Quote:
umm i never repped you until like 30 seconds ago xD
I don't know who repped you before that but it wasn't me just so you know.
hmm anyway thanks to you I have 128 rep points xd
Old 06-01-2010, 10:30 PM   #20027
Tarkorotsu
Special Jonin Candidate

Tarkorotsu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Tarkorotsu

Thanks.

Village of the Winds

Tarkorotsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 10:30 PM   #20028
senbonzakura
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
hmm anyway thanks to you I have 128 rep points xd
your welcome i think xD

Old 06-01-2010, 10:30 PM   #20029
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarkorotsu View Post
Thanks.
your welcome xd^^
Old 06-01-2010, 10:31 PM   #20030
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

Quote:
your welcome i think xD
so shall I also make a fan club for you xd
Old 06-01-2010, 10:31 PM   #20031
Tarkorotsu
Special Jonin Candidate

lol ...........

Village of the Winds

Old 06-01-2010, 10:32 PM   #20032
Tarkorotsu
Special Jonin Candidate

He already has a fan club.

Village of the Winds

Old 06-01-2010, 10:32 PM   #20033
senbonzakura
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
so shall I also make a fan club for you xd
ummm i already have one thanks to george who is crazy about fanclubs today xD
but thanks for asking. I don't like having my own fanclubs by the way

Old 06-01-2010, 10:33 PM   #20034
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

Quote:
He already has a fan club.
where is can't see it in the latest commented trheads xd
Old 06-01-2010, 10:33 PM   #20035
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

Quote:
ummm i already have one thanks to george who is crazy about fanclubs today xD
but thanks for asking. I don't like having my own fanclubs by the way
why not?
Old 06-01-2010, 10:33 PM   #20036
Tarkorotsu
Special Jonin Candidate

It is in Off-Topic.

Village of the Winds

Old 06-01-2010, 10:35 PM   #20037
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

Quote:
It is in Off-Topic.
why in off topic and not in the fc secion sorry (if I spelt that word wrong)
Old 06-01-2010, 10:36 PM   #20038
senbonzakura
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
where is can't see it in the latest commented trheads xd
it was a couple of hours ago but im trying to make it die xD

Old 06-01-2010, 10:37 PM   #20039
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

Quote:
it was a couple of hours ago but im trying to make it die xD
why do you whant your fc to die xd
Old 06-01-2010, 10:38 PM   #20040
Tarkorotsu
Special Jonin Candidate

Well george might not let it die that easily.

Village of the Winds

Tags
anru uzumaki, chat, chat box, chat thread, club, cool members, forum games, fun, games, last post, meet friends, members, naruto shippuden, off topic chat