Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 11-07-2009, 03:58 PM   #161
akatsukirocks
Special Jonin Candidate

akatsukirocks saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Anko FanClub

be alive thread

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hug/Feed my Egg/Pokemon

I adopted:
Spoiler:
Coyote Starrk

Kotetsu, Kid Ed, Link, Kagome, Komui

Jiraya: ok naruto, your first task is to walk on water.
Naruto: like jesus??
Jiraya: yes naruto.... like jesus....
Naruto: wait a minute.... does that mean jesus was a ninja?
Jiraya: YES NARUTO.....JESUS WAS A NINJA."
Naruto: really?!!?
Jiraya: NO NOT REALLY!!!
akatsukirocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 07:09 PM   #162
♥Cutietenten♥
Chunin

♥Cutietenten♥ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.♥Cutietenten♥ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.♥Cutietenten♥ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.♥Cutietenten♥ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.♥Cutietenten♥ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Anko Fanclub

ill join i love her

Spoiler:

Wear a cape that says "Magnificent One"
Inform others that they exist only in your imagination
Sing the Batman theme incessantly

♥Cutietenten♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 07:10 PM   #163
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

May I please Join?
Old 11-10-2009, 07:10 PM   #164
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

may i join?

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 07:11 PM   #165
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

I'll join

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 07:11 PM   #166
ECW Original
the most lovable girl at the ball.

ECW Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Who brought this back?
ECW Original is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:42 AM   #167
Izuna
Banned

Izuna is an S-class criminal deviant, top of the most wanted list.Izuna is an S-class criminal deviant, top of the most wanted list.

I'd like to join, no offence against Orochimaru...
Izuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:43 AM   #168
ECW Original
the most lovable girl at the ball.

ECW Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

..........?
ECW Original is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 11:00 AM   #169
Izuna
Banned

Izuna is an S-class criminal deviant, top of the most wanted list.Izuna is an S-class criminal deviant, top of the most wanted list.

I'd like to join...
Izuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:37 PM   #170
amaterasuchidori
Genin

Location: Keine ahnung was es ist Was mich anpisst wenn du da bist...... confused yet?
amaterasuchidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

can i join?
amaterasuchidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 01:39 PM   #171
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl
Default Anko Mitarashi FC

Anko Mitarashi is the examiner for the second exam of the chunin Selection Exams,and this is her FC,anyone can Join.

Members
SakuraGirl
Devroux
UltimatePuppetMaster48
Kibafan1
sarutobi17
Tobi-Uchiha
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.

Last edited by SakuraGirl; 06-15-2010 at 07:15 PM.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 02:40 PM   #172
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Anko Mitarashi FC

I'll join! Anko is hot too.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 02:42 PM   #173
UltimatePuppetMaster48
Chunin Exam Participant

UltimatePuppetMaster48 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I would like to join anko is sexy!

Kankuros Awesome :3

My sis in real life: Kibafan1
My Teacher: Taker369

Forum Gf: mangagirl <3
Forum Mom: Kakashi's Girl
put this on your siggy if you love kibafan1.

UltimatePuppetMaster48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 02:43 PM   #174
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
I'll join! Anko is hot too.
okay
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
Old 06-01-2010, 02:44 PM   #175
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimatePuppetMaster48 View Post
I would like to join anko is sexy!
okay i will add you
Old 06-01-2010, 02:51 PM   #176
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

And she's a freak. The only girl that would use snakes. Makes her more hot.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 03:15 PM   #177
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
And she's a freak. The only girl that would use snakes. Makes her more hot.
lol i think it cool,that she can use snakes
Old 06-01-2010, 03:16 PM   #178
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

i'll join ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BF: Taker369 <3
Spoiler:
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig

Kibafan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 03:21 PM   #179
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibafan1 View Post
i'll join ^^
okay i will add you
Old 06-01-2010, 04:31 PM   #180
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

i'll join,it was awesome when she almost killed her former sensei back at the chunin exams arc.to bad she didn't succeed though.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote