Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 05-27-2010, 05:05 PM   #41
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto-verse vs. Real World

a blood lusted US military could solo this

much less the rest of the world

the shinobi armies have absolutely no defense against being bombed by nuke level fire bombs..from thirty thousand or so feet in the air....ww2 style stratgic bombing will slaughter ninjas by the tens of thousands of per second....your looking at a complete annihilation of the entire universe ninja population in the first engagement....given its relatively small and it being done with them having absolutely no possible way of countering anything

vacuum bombs MOAB's FOAB's the us now haivng MOAB plus level fire power

the fact that the US the UK and possibly China have air craft carriers groups with enough fire power to solo small countries..and i',m not even touching the nimitz..or the soon to be ford class which could literally take on almost nay other nations navy or air force in the world virtually single handedly and likely win

this is just too much

not to mention the shinobi have no way to infiltrate governments cannot bypass modern security

and have absolutely no natural immunity to even our most mundane diseases this is a slaughter for planet earth

come to think of it the tens of thousands number is redundant there aren'tr that many ninjas on the planet..at most..theres maybe ten thousand..with only twenty or thirty of those...of any worthy notice

oh and to the guy who compared Godzilla to a tailed beast..boy I hope you where joking...there..comparing big G to a tailed beast

is like comparing a baracuda to an Orca...sure they both have sharp teeth and are predators

but thats where the comparison ends..one actively hunts and routinely pwns great whites...(earth military)

the other chomps on bottom feeders (naruto shinobi)

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 05-27-2010 at 05:14 PM.
The Immortal Watch Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 02:28 PM   #42
Judo
Freshmen Academy Student

Judo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i am giving this to Narutoverse...

as a former US Marine and 3rd award rifle and pistol expert, i know how hard it is to shoot moving objects let alone trained ninja who are much faster...aiming alone is a problem, let alone hitting them.

Aircraft have several disadvantages, one most are on the ground, and we have regular joe smoes who infiltrate bases to destroy them on the ground, i think trained ninja would make short work of most of the grounded aircraft.

navy is the biggest problem...they are either out in the middle of the ocean or dry docked again ninja like infiltration to destroy dry docked ships, then MAYBE someone like Kisime or similar powered ninja MAY overturn them, but that is even debatable.

Infiltration is key to Narutoverse victory, and with chump ninja like choji who ALMOST keep pace with a rocket fired from pain...speed is also in narutoverses pocket.

nukes are also very effective on STATIONARY targets, but lousy on anything that is moving...like small squads of ninja.
Judo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 02:45 PM   #43
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judo View Post

as a former US Marine and 3rd award rifle and pistol expert, i know how hard it is to shoot moving objects let alone trained ninja who are much faster...aiming alone is a problem, let alone hitting them.

Aircraft have several disadvantages, one most are on the ground, and we have regular joe smoes who infiltrate bases to destroy them on the ground, i think trained ninja would make short work of most of the grounded aircraft.

navy is the biggest problem...they are either out in the middle of the ocean or dry docked again ninja like infiltration to destroy dry docked ships, then MAYBE someone like Kisime or similar powered ninja MAY overturn them, but that is even debatable.

Infiltration is key to Narutoverse victory, and with chump ninja like choji who ALMOST keep pace with a rocket fired from pain...speed is also in narutoverses pocket.

nukes are also very effective on STATIONARY targets, but lousy on anything that is moving...like small squads of ninja.
1st of all,Thank you for serving for this great country's Marine corps.

But I must disagree with you.Bazuka's,Missile launchers,mortars,tanks,air force are just a few of what will be the death ofnarutoverse.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
The 1st Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 03:50 PM   #44
321zigzag1
Banned

321zigzag1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:

Interesting post I wonder how the others will say.
321zigzag1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 09:15 PM   #45
paulatreides0
Chunin Exam Participant

paulatreides0 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Ahh, somebody who doesn't know about technology and how with it you can solo fifty men without breaking a sweat.

Quote:
They still die.

Quote:
Fully automatic fire=Dead Naruto verse. Especially from an army's worth of people. Pray that the said battallion doesn't have a few Metal Storm Weapons.

Quote:
Wait, what? How would the ninjas get into these facilities first of all? Without being detected by all the survailence equipment and such that surrounds them.

Also, you can't infiltrate if you can be detected and can't even speak the language. All it takes to take out a reasonably large group of ninjas is one or two Apache Helicopters.

Quote:
One Nizmitz-Class aircraft Carrier>>>>>>>>Naruto-verse.

Quote:
Which won't work very well as you have survailance systems capable of tracking enemy targets

Quote:
....you do know that the fireball of a relatively weak (by modern standards) nuke can be somewhere between a quarter and a half a mile...and the shockwave extends far beyond that. Nukes are effective against every kind of target.

And I still want to know how they are going to avoid the Mach 23 ICBM.
paulatreides0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 10:21 PM   #46
Judo
Freshmen Academy Student

Judo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

your whole argument is reliant on them being total retards and forgetting how to wage THEIR kind of warfare... and standing out in awe of our mighty tech...

Earth jutsu owns all grounds forces, heavy armor, any surveillance any base.

a powerful water jutsu user COULD POSSIBLY own any top water craft, exception submarines MAYBE

aircraft cant fly forever, and they whole entire air-force is never in the air at the same time. 90% of them are grounded and MAYBE 60% up and running if that during war... and once the airbases are owned they go down. beacuse no more repairs/ammo and no more fuel for the mid air re fuelers.

and nukes... ninja are for the most part hand to hand combatants, you dont drop your most powerful and most destructive weapon on a handful of ninja who are beating the snot out of a few battalions worth of your fellow troops... ground forces wont fight if they know the leadership with just nuke the enemy along with them.
Judo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 08:36 AM   #47
321zigzag1
Banned

321zigzag1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Narutoverse suffers from very few nukenins and lack of man power that is a severe handicap.

Several hundre ninjas vs Couple million soldiers.

Granted many soldiers will die if the Earth opts for ground combat.

And there is technological survelliance advantage and techno blah blah advantage.

@Paul one of those aircraft carriers is going to solo Narutoverse? Depends what they are carrying for example I suppose.
321zigzag1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 05:15 PM   #48
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag1 View Post
Narutoverse suffers from very few nukenins and lack of man power that is a severe handicap.

Several hundre ninjas vs Couple million soldiers.

Granted many soldiers will die if the Earth opts for ground combat.

And there is technological survelliance advantage and techno blah blah advantage.

@Paul one of those aircraft carriers is going to solo Narutoverse? Depends what they are carrying for example I suppose.
B-2 Spirit bomber, Blackbirds, and Apache helicopters

Quote:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 05-30-2010, 05:22 AM   #49
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Nine tails alone was able to cause Tsunamis just by moving a tail. Now, imagine what he would be able to do to Earth if he wanted to destroy someone or something. Or even worse, imagine Ten Tails.
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 02:44 PM   #50
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
Nine tails alone was able to cause Tsunamis just by moving a tail. Now, imagine what he would be able to do to Earth if he wanted to destroy someone or something. Or even worse, imagine Ten Tails.
Imagine if all this mattered and wasn't hyperbole, and if the 9 and 10 tails had feats.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 05-30-2010, 03:06 PM   #51
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1st Hokage View Post
Imagine if all this mattered and wasn't hyperbole, and if the 9 and 10 tails had feats.
What we know is WAY more important than what feats tell!!!

By feats:

Nappa>ssj3 Goku

By truth:

ssj3 Goku>Nappa

Feats are not important if they tell nothing!!!
Old 05-30-2010, 03:09 PM   #52
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
What we know is WAY more important than what feats tell!!!

By feats:

Nappa>ssj3 Goku

By truth:

ssj3 Goku>Nappa

Feats are not important if they tell nothing!!!
I'm sorry but that analagy fails. You just proved youself wrong if you think about it.

Hyperbole can be thre truth if the truth isn't proven by a feat it isn't true.

Feats tell everything my naive friend. They would tell who wins in a fight, and look this is a fight!

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 05-30-2010, 03:22 PM   #53
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1st Hokage View Post
I'm sorry but that analagy fails. You just proved youself wrong if you think about it.

Hyperbole can be thre truth if the truth isn't proven by a feat it isn't true.

Feats tell everything my naive friend. They would tell who wins in a fight, and look this is a fight!
Naive, ha? Well, that should be said for you, if you really believe in that. Feat can tell much. The problem is that feats tell only as much as they show. Nothing more, nothing less.
Old 05-30-2010, 09:27 PM   #54
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

I'm naive for using feats in the BG? I only say this because you can say anything and say it's the truth, but until it is proven with a feat, it is nothing but empty words.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 05-30-2010, 09:37 PM   #55
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

pein= shinra tensei takes out cities and army bases
madara teleports out of all dangers and uses the tailed beast which are like walking nukes
itachi ammys everything
fouth hokage wont be seen but will wipe out everything
orochi uhh does stuff
and six paths makes a moon and just drops it on the world

or sage of six paths makes a moon and then either itachi or madara uses tsukyomi to take control of eveyone and make them kill each other
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 09:43 PM   #56
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolohwd View Post
pein= shinra tensei takes out cities and army bases
madara teleports out of all dangers and uses the tailed beast which are like walking nukes
itachi ammys everything
fouth hokage wont be seen but will wipe out everything
orochi uhh does stuff
and six paths makes a moon and just drops it on the world

or sage of six paths makes a moon and then either itachi or madara uses tsukyomi to take control of eveyone and make them kill each other
They use mortars and missiles on him first.
He is shot by a trained sniper first. The tailed beast have hype only and no feats.
He'll run out of chakra for such a large scale amaterasu
How is that? He gets shot as he lands at a tag. We aren't stupid, we would catch on.
Makes a bunch of snakes that get shot to death
It is spammed with missiles until it is smaller than city block size and kills les that 50 people.

Tsukiyomi is torture, not mind control.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 05-30-2010, 09:48 PM   #57
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

but in madaras plan he says he wants to control
and is a sniper bullet faster than tobi seeing it with his ems

and if you can torture everyone wouldnt that be enough to make them go crazy?? or immobilize everyone so someone can kill em all
Old 05-30-2010, 09:52 PM   #58
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolohwd View Post
but in madaras plan he says he wants to control
and is a sniper bullet faster than tobi seeing it with his ems

and if you can torture everyone wouldnt that be enough to make them go crazy?? or immobilize everyone so someone can kill em all
A sniper bullet is about supersonic+. You do the math

It is torture to the death, not to control. Did you read the kakashi vsn itachi fight in the original naruto?

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 05-30-2010, 09:54 PM   #59
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

yeah but that was itachis not madaras everyones different since sasukes was just like making itachi pop up

ur right about the supersonic thing tho so the only chance the 1% chance of them winning is torturing or controling we can debate that further
Old 05-30-2010, 09:56 PM   #60
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Danzo could do mind control, but he couldn't control a mass of people meaning it wouldn't make a bit of difference.

3 characters have good genjutsu's so they would have a hard time winning that way. Kamui could work but it would take up alot of chakra so it wouldn't finish the job.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3