Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 05-08-2010, 04:55 PM   #1
heroeking
Banned

heroeking has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra
Default Kenji Chronicles

I've been working on this fanfic for a while. Hope you like it.

Kenji Chronicles
Chapter 1: Graduation Day

Mannnnnnnn! I was fired up. Today was the day, the day that I would finally become a genin. I sat in my seat nervous but estatic waiting for my name to be called. The two chunin proctors were here, the hokage Uzumaki, about 100 people including my grandfather. The next name up was Tao Hasichi, I got really nervous, after H comes, Kenji Ichira. My name was finally called, I stood up and walked over the the proctors. They gave me a headband and some forms.I really didn't listen to the rest after my name, seemed like the time went by faster. Next thing I know, grandpa and I are walking back home.

"I'm very proud of you Kenji, your mother and father would have been proud", said my grandpa.

I hated when someone talked about my mother and father, even though he was my mom's father. Grandpa sensed something, and quickly change the subject. I sat on the chair filling out papers, when he called me to the living room. Grandpa was sitting on the floor with two scrolls in his hand, he threw one up in the air and formed a handseal. The scroll transformed into a blade, it looked like a regular blade, but it had look to it like it was meaningful.

"Take this blade", said grandpa.

I greatfully took it.

"Remember now, this is a special blade, don't let anyone borrow it, okay", said grandpa.

The he threw the other scroll to me.

"You'll have to figure this one out on your own", said grandpa.

"Why can't you tell me?", I said.

"Because its special", he said.

I didn't say anything back, I knew grandpa, once he said something, it was no way of getting around it.

Later that day, I went out side and started practicing with the blade. It felt smooth, after going back in. I stored the blade in my closet, I had to get some sleep for tomorrow. Before I went to bed I read the forms again, and found something new. It read, Meet at the ninja academy 2:00 pm, man was I lucky.

The Next Day

At the ninja academy, all the students were there, I came in last. Our chunin proctor Zakuro Damayo, told us that we would be in teams, and would be meeting our Jonin sensei today. He passed out sheets and showed us the teams. I looked at my team it was me Kenji Ichira, Doku Jatuko, and Miya Asashi. We were to meet our jonin sensei in room 37 on east wing. Doku was quiet, Miya she was alright. I met up with both of them while walking to room 37.

"Hey Miya", I said, giving her a hug.

I nodded at Doku giving him a hand shake.

"We're here", Miya said as Doku opened the door.

Inside our jonin was sitting at her desk. She was Aki Minata, she was about 5'7 with lond black hair, headband worn around her arm.

Next Chapter 2: Getting to know Aki Minata

A few questions:

How good was it 1 out of 10?

What should I work on?

Do you want a chart of character bios for every new character introduced in the story?

Last edited by heroeking; 05-21-2010 at 12:50 PM.
heroeking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 07:45 PM   #2
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Kenji Chronicles

Naruto from the original story naruto can't be the hokage unless it's another guy named naruto.

But other then that, I think you sould continue, revel more of the story.

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
cherryflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 01:03 PM   #3
heroeking
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherryflower View Post
Naruto from the original story naruto can't be the hokage unless it's another guy named naruto.

But other then that, I think you sould continue, revel more of the story.
Thanks for the comment.

why can't it be naruto from the story?
Old 05-09-2010, 01:11 PM   #4
yondaime khonai
Special Jonin Candidate

yondaime khonai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

its a stupid rule that prevent you from getting sued or rep loss

''I find myself thinking...Perhaps we were born knowing everything, but are only allowed to live after having had that knowledge sealed away.'' Sephiroth
''Teachings that do not speak of pain have no meaning...because human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return.'' FMA
''We all turn to the darkness eventually, it's if we stay or not that matters.''
yondaime khonai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 01:12 PM   #5
heroeking
Banned

can I just put a note that says some characters are from Kishi
Old 05-09-2010, 01:15 PM   #6
yondaime khonai
Special Jonin Candidate

yondaime khonai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

uhh....not sure......you can pretend its a diffferent naruto...in the rules, it says you cant have kishi's character names except for the last names,

''I find myself thinking...Perhaps we were born knowing everything, but are only allowed to live after having had that knowledge sealed away.'' Sephiroth
''Teachings that do not speak of pain have no meaning...because human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return.'' FMA
''We all turn to the darkness eventually, it's if we stay or not that matters.''

Last edited by yondaime khonai; 05-09-2010 at 01:18 PM.
yondaime khonai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 05:50 PM   #7
heroeking
Banned

Protagonist Bio:

Name:
Kenji Ichira
Weight: 105
Height: 5'4
Birthday: Feb 4
Blood Type: AB
Kekkaid Genkai: Sagakugan
Element: Wind
Hair Color: Blackish/Brownish
Hair Style: Two Bangs, kind of a mid cut, similar to sasuke
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Body Type: Normal
Class Respect: Medium
Headband Style: Forehead
Jutsus:
1)
Wind Style: Air Bullet Jutsu
History: ???
Family:
1)
Mother and Father dead
2)Big brother ran away, age 23
3)Lives with grandfather
4)No other family
Old 05-14-2010, 05:52 PM   #8
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroeking View Post
can I just put a note that says some characters are from Kishi
No. All characters in your story must be original characters that you created. Please remove the Naruto characters.
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 05:01 PM   #9
heroeking
Banned

Kenji Chronicles:

Chapter 2: Aki Minata

In the room there was just white walls and some desk. I took a desk in the back, Doku and Miya sat in the front. The lady looked at us precisely, analyzing us like experimented frogs.

"Hello everyone, my name is Aki Minata", she said.

"Hey", said Miya.

Me and doku just nodded our heads. The jonin lady was beautiful, blackish reddish eyes, silky black hair put into a ponytail.

"You all wanna get a bite to eat, while introducing ourselves."

We all replied yeah.

While walking through the village, it seemed different. Little kids were running around playing, store clerks were fussing, and old men were playing cards. The jonin sensei led us to a little restaurant on the side of a corner. Inside it was very nice, I had never been to the place before. We all sat a four seated table, looking at the menu I was gonna get sushi my favorite food.

"Why's everyone so quiet?" Aki sensei said.

"Just feels weird having new teammates, and new teachers", Miya said.

A man came up and took all of our orders. We ate and talked for a little while, then she led us to an open field. While we ate she asked us questions about our life, hopes, and dreams.

At the Battlefield

"Now with a full stomache", she said pulling out two bells,"you'll have to fight me and retrieve these atleast one bell."

"Hmp", I said.

Aki sensei sat on a tree stomp,"You may begin."

I quickly jumped into the bushes. Miya and Doku went to fight her head on. Miya threw a couple shuriken at her, she dodged then quickly teleported behind Miya. Doku ran at her with some taijutsu, she just dodged it easily. Then she jumped back, I made a clone run at her while I threw kunais at her. She just poked the clone and made it poof away. Then Miya threw a smoke bomb, there was my chance I ran at her throwing shuriken. Quickly the smoke risen, she was standing right in front of me un scratched. Miya and Doku had hidden in the trees. Now was my one on one chance.

I jumped back giving space and did some handseals. Then I said," wind bullet jutsu!" sending a great force of wind at her. Man, the jutsu went wrong but it was still strong enough. She fell back, but then she melted into fire. It was a fire clone.
Beside the field was a lake, she arose from under the water standing.

"Who taught you that?" said Aki sensei.

"I learned it by myself," I said.

Suddenly Doku came from nowhere with a flying kick. Aki sensei quickly turned around dodging the kick. Then Doku landed into me.

At the corner of my eye I saw something, I looked to my left, a bell had fallen. Then I saw Miya by a bush, she gave me some kind of signal telling me she got it. So I distracted by using some taijutsu, one kick landed in her arm. She grinned, at the corner of her eye she saw Miya running to the bell. Aki sensei was closest and she shoved me away quickly grabbing the bell.

"Didn't even notice till I heard Miya foot steps," Aki sensei laughed.

"Okay, okay you guys passed," she said.

We all looked at her clueless.

"This was a test, a test of teamwork, and you guys passed," she said.

"Yes!" Miya said.

"Hmp," I said.

"When I was a genin I had a jonin sensei who gave us this test, we failed, and our jonin sensei quit on us having us to start our genin year over again," Aki sensei said.

"So you was going to leave us?" said Miya.

"Yeah, so be glad," she said grinning.

"Tomorrow I want all of you to meet me at the restaurant, we wil start missions, and training.

Later that day

At home grandpa was sleep, I didn't want to wake and let him stay sleep. I did some practice with my blade and went to bed. While sleeping a pulled out the scroll I was given. Lots of thoughts were going through my mind on what was inside.

In the Earth Country.

"Ha, so whats the plan Yasuo," said the rogue ninja.

"Destroy the village until they give up the demon water."

"You sure it here?" said another rogue ninja.

"I don't think Orochimaru would lie to me again, if he did I'll make sure I'll steal his soul," said Yasuo.