Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2010, 02:18 PM   #45601
tkscopic
Chunin Exam Proctor

tkscopic is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi's Girl View Post
Cool!
ololol xD

Aww that's kinda cute. ^_^
But I still want to see them!
^/////^ Thanks
XD...Everyone do...
I'll pm it to you when i feel comfortable to do it

Spoiler:
BF:Taker,Vampire Cat,Shoukry,Cursed Uchiha,Hikari Chan,DogBoy22,Akurei,sasu_girl,mangagirl,naruto_jock,katsuki
JAFL,Muffintop,Bacon,Kakashi's Girl,trouble88,Shinobi killer,Scarlet the Heroine,--Becca,kibafan1,jenny,Danzi,MOP,Gaara's Girl,sakura_blossom
Cleverness is not wisdom

._._._._._._._._._._._._.
This forum interest me to no end
Old 05-28-2010, 02:30 PM   #45602
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Location: Under Fenna, with whipcream being nommed off by her! P: ♥
Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

@Cursed: ECSTASY!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire Lycan View Post
my latest pic on the last day of school
Nice pic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkscopic View Post
Oh..Hi! *Glomp*
*Glomps*

Quote:
Sorry..... i'm way to shy to post pics in public
I was like you when I joined the forum, then I showed my pics to TDZ in PMs, he convinced me to post them here and now everyone can see how I look like. So...PM?
BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Sensei & Bestest Friend: Maikeru(secret admirer *.*)
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Gaara's Girl: My bestest friend ever.
Old 05-28-2010, 02:34 PM   #45603
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed Uchiha View Post
If it's cute then I'll stop posting my pics
NOESSSSS!!!!!

Quote:
^/////^ Thanks
XD...Everyone do...
I'll pm it to you when i feel comfortable to do it
Thanks, sweetie! ^_^
Dance partner: shinmaru
Lover: manga
Perfect friends: Meg KU Nabris Muffin Ryu Vex Kiseki 88 Hockey sasu Dee LT Kuro Luna
Epic friends: Magic Dem CU Bacon Maik Neisie KGT Woo Sticky Shikamaru Semog Yori Pat azal Cornbread Jin tks Jonesy Vat Nick Shika Kuroi Sixxy Seph
Babies: UPM Kibkib Taker AR
Adopted by: NJ
Bodyguard: Lunar
Old 05-28-2010, 02:39 PM   #45604
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl View Post
@Cursed: ECSTASY!!!

Nice pic.

*Glomps*

I was like you when I joined the forum, then I showed my pics to TDZ in PMs, he convinced me to post them here and now everyone can see how I look like. So...PM?
Quote:
NOESSSSS!!!!!

Thanks, sweetie! ^_^
Marijuana *Glomps*

Too late you've convinced me
Old 05-28-2010, 02:40 PM   #45605
tkscopic
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
*Glomps*

Hey hows it going? ^^

TDZ! XD
You and KG are desperate /jk
Well i guess when i feel comfortable to do it

Spoiler:
BF:Taker,Vampire Cat,Shoukry,Cursed Uchiha,Hikari Chan,DogBoy22,Akurei,sasu_girl,mangagirl,naruto_jock,katsuki
JAFL,Muffintop,Bacon,Kakashi's Girl,trouble88,Shinobi killer,Scarlet the Heroine,--Becca,kibafan1,jenny,Danzi,MOP,Gaara's Girl,sakura_blossom
Cleverness is not wisdom

Old 05-28-2010, 02:46 PM   #45606
ASilva
Chunin Exam Participant

ASilva is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to ASilva Send a message via Skype™ to ASilva

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCaptor Sakura View Post
lolque.
I am portuguese that is why you didn't understand what i wrote ... because i write to "GAARA's GIRL" in our mother language .

Correction her mother language .... because i am 50% / 50% ... in terms of mother language.

Cuz i was born in south Africa and spoke portuguese at home and English at my kinder garden.

So i am 50% - 50%

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MAL LIST
Anime:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Manga:

Fav Music:

(Still in construction)
Old 05-28-2010, 02:50 PM   #45607
Akatsuki Gord
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi View Post
Spoiler:

This one isn't very good, I just like my body lolz, conceited.

Spoiler:

I like this one though
very nice pics ILK

Currently playing - Fifa 13, One Piece and NUNS3
Old 05-28-2010, 02:53 PM   #45608
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja of Cao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki Gord View Post
very nice pics ILK
I almost missed them.
ILK, you're really hot.
Old 05-28-2010, 02:54 PM   #45609
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
very nice pics ILK
Yup make sure to quote them every page
Old 05-28-2010, 02:56 PM   #45610
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Too late you've convinced me
No...
Perfect friends: Meg KU Nabris Muffin Ryu Vex Kiseki 88 Hockey sasu Dee LT Kuro Luna
Epic friends: Magic Dem CU Bacon Maik Neisie KGT Woo Sticky Shikamaru Semog Yori Pat azal Cornbread Jin tks Jonesy Vat Nick Shika Kuroi Sixxy Seph
Old 05-28-2010, 03:00 PM   #45611
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Location: Under Fenna, with whipcream being nommed off by her! P: ♥
Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Marijuana *Glomps*
*Glomps*

Quote:
Hey hows it going? ^^

TDZ! XD
You and KG are desperate /jk
Well i guess when i feel comfortable to do it
I went to Rock in Rio Lisboa yesterday!

Why that angry face next to TDZ?

Ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASilva View Post
I am portuguese that is why you didn't understand what i wrote ... because i write to "GAARA's GIRL" in our mother language .

Correction her mother language .... because i am 50% / 50% ... in terms of mother language.

Cuz i was born in south Africa and spoke portuguese at home and English at my kinder garden.

So i am 50% - 50%
A serio? Que fixe!

Quote:
very nice pics ILK
GORDIE! <3
BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Sensei & Bestest Friend: Maikeru(secret admirer *.*)
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Gaara's Girl: My bestest friend ever.
Old 05-28-2010, 03:05 PM   #45612
tkscopic
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
I went to Rock in Rio Lisboa yesterday!

Why that angry face next to TDZ?

Ok.
Awesome! ^^
He's my Rival...
Ok ^^ *hugs*

Spoiler:
Cleverness is not wisdom

Old 05-28-2010, 03:07 PM   #45613
Akatsuki Gord
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaara's girl View Post
*glomps*

i went to rock in rio lisboa yesterday! `

why that angry face next to tdz?

ok.

a serio? Que fixe!

gordie! <3
diana!!!!!!! <3

Currently playing - Fifa 13, One Piece and NUNS3
Old 05-28-2010, 03:07 PM   #45614
garra12345
Chunin Exam Proctor

garra12345 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

say hello to a angry and mad cat. well she is my cat and I made her mad by taking her pic on my computer so here she is.

--- Roy Mustang

Old 05-28-2010, 03:13 PM   #45615
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Quote:
Originally Posted by garra12345 View Post
say hello to a angry and mad cat. well she is my cat and I made her mad by taking her pic on my computer so here she is.

So cute!!!
Old 05-28-2010, 03:15 PM   #45616
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

...wat.

Old 05-28-2010, 03:16 PM   #45617
rawrz321
Genin

rawrz321 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:

kitty! *huggles kitty* i love kitties(:
*chibi seme*
'i wanna be a piggy.... and go moooo' -mr. awesomeness
Quote:
Uhhhh.....ummm.....uh........damn. >.<
</3 Put this in your siggy if you know you're unloved
Old 05-28-2010, 03:17 PM   #45618
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Awww very cute! =D Your kitty reminds me of mine from a few years ago. o.o

Quote:
So cute!!!
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
...wat.
Lolol hai. :]

Old 05-28-2010, 03:18 PM   #45619
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

lololhai.

Old 05-28-2010, 03:21 PM   #45620
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
lololhai.
/Glomps 8D

I haven't seen you in forever. o.o

Closed Thread