Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 05-27-2010, 02:34 PM   #41
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Zazuro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: 496 Discussion

Naruto the Prankster is back!! wahahahahaha.

Beheaded statues was from the previous jinchuurikis.... (who failed?)

Back in Sage Training, the toad statues are for ninjas who failed....

Hmm.... statues everywhere.... I can say that the the training to control the kyuubi is like 10x more harsh and dense than Sage training! XD

I bet there's a risk to it also when maintaining to control the Kyuubi.

Old 05-27-2010, 04:46 PM   #42
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This one was funny and informative. Next one should be action packed.
Old 05-27-2010, 05:12 PM   #43
Kakashi-sama
Chunin Exam Participant

Kakashi-sama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

its okay, waiting for the real fight to begin next week, good luck NARUTO!

My Absolute Shinobi

//
/^.
\\/ Kakashi's the man!

I adopted Chibi Killer Bee!! OH YEAH!
Old 05-27-2010, 06:06 PM   #44
ByakuganAlex
Veteran Chunin

ByakuganAlex is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

when do we see gai again???
Old 05-27-2010, 06:09 PM   #45
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByakuganAlex View Post
Idk, I don't know what happened to him.
Old 05-27-2010, 06:17 PM   #46
Hozuki Suigetsu
Chunin Exam Participant

Hozuki Suigetsu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

One of the best chapters in a while. Wonder when Kisame's gonna come out. I'm sure he has to use the restroom!

Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.
Every moment, thank God.

[U]
Old 05-27-2010, 06:59 PM   #47
eagleye54321
Special Jonin Candidate

eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByakuganAlex View Post
I would say when Kisame decides to appear.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I got 2nd Place in
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Forum Family
Spoiler:
Little Sister - Luna Mikazuki!
Bros - SageoftheSixPaths, Zetsu!
Niece - Muffintop!
Quote:
You are the greatest human being/ short line of text of all time.
I couldn't believe in what Jiraiya believed in. Or in the man himself. But...you chose a different path. In you I can see a better future... I will believe in you...Uzumaki Naruto.
- Nagato
Old 05-27-2010, 07:14 PM   #48
UchihaSasuke19
Apprentice Genin

UchihaSasuke19 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

what lucky. mine only goes to 495. where do you read yours.

(teleports away)
Sensei:kay
Old 05-27-2010, 07:16 PM   #49
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozuki Suigetsu View Post
One of the best chapters in a while. Wonder when Kisame's gonna come out. I'm sure he has to use the restroom!
He's in water, I'm sure he just does it right there.
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.
Old 05-27-2010, 07:50 PM   #50
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Been a long time since I've laughed reading Naruto, so this was a welcomed chapter and actually got me a little excited for the next one.
Old 05-27-2010, 11:33 PM   #51
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

If naruto controls the kyuubi it will be too predictable. It will also mean that haksuke will get a huge power boost to compete with naruto.
On the other hand if naruto fails to control kyuubi but successfully locks it up in that chamber then things will get pretty interesting since the two frogs will be able to fuse with him resulting in eternal sage mode. This will also save kishi the headache of pulling some nasty haxx out of haksuke's ***(eye).

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
Old 05-28-2010, 12:02 AM   #52
RicenChicken
Banned

RicenChicken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

^ I hope u mean sasuke.

Sasuke got MS
Naruto got Sage mode
Sasuke got EMS
naruto will most likely get controlled kyuubi sage mode form.

Naruto is getting the power boost to compete against Sasuke's EMS.

Eternal sage mode? do you know what your talking about lol.
Old 05-28-2010, 12:41 AM   #53
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicenChicken View Post
^ I hope u mean sasuke.
Er... i do mean sasuke. But kishi keeps giving that guy stupid power-ups out of nowhere. Using his hatred (yawn) he will get one more gigantic haxx and will probably make kyuubi naruto look like a puppy. Hence the name haksuke suits him better.
Quote:
Eternal sage mode? do you know what your talking about lol.
See if naruto can fuse with fukasaku and ma then the two of them will be able to provide him with all their sage mode chakra so that naruto will never run out of it.
Actually ESM(eternal sage mode) make sense when you are up against EMS. lolz

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion

Last edited by gama-sennin; 05-28-2010 at 12:48 AM.
Old 05-28-2010, 12:46 AM   #54
RicenChicken
Banned

RicenChicken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Read the rest of my post, please.
Old 05-28-2010, 09:10 AM   #55
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Zazuro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Who knew KillerBee was once a prankster like naruto XDXD!

"Haha! I did the exact same thing!" XD

Funny, liking this already! Let's get ready! For an epic fighty!

:P

Old 05-28-2010, 05:16 PM   #56
Phenom
Chunin Exam Participant

Phenom is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by gama-sennin View Post
If naruto controls the kyuubi it will be too predictable. It will also mean that haksuke will get a huge power boost to compete with naruto.
On the other hand if naruto fails to control kyuubi but successfully locks it up in that chamber then things will get pretty interesting since the two frogs will be able to fuse with him resulting in eternal sage mode. This will also save kishi the headache of pulling some nasty haxx out of haksuke's ***(eye).
If the kyubi wins the fight, Naruto dies. So therefore the story would end right then and there.
Old 05-28-2010, 09:11 PM   #57
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

It was an ok chapter I guess. That part with Naruto fake getting his head chopped off and Yamato's reaction was great. I think next chapter should be interesting.

Old 05-29-2010, 12:27 AM   #58
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
If the kyubi wins the fight, Naruto dies. So therefore the story would end right then and there.
Actually i am really confused as far as this chapter is concerned. I mean we all know that naruto has already used the key and removed the seal. So the fox must be free now. Which also means that there is nothing holding it back from escaping naruto's body. Please answer these questions if possible:

1. what is the purpose of the key? Is is just to allow kyuubi's chakra total freedom INSIDE naruto's mind?
2. If the fox is out of his body then why is naruto not dead already?
3. Also if it is inside naruto's mind then how can hachibi's tentacles reach inside and hold kyuubi?

Quote of the day...

Quote:
Old 05-29-2010, 01:03 AM   #59
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
3. Also if it is inside naruto's mind then how can hachibi's tentacles reach inside and hold kyuubi?
I'd say plot magic.
Old 05-29-2010, 01:20 AM   #60
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Actually i am really confused as far as this chapter is concerned. I mean we all know that naruto has already used the key and removed the seal. So the fox must be free now. Which also means that there is nothing holding it back from escaping naruto's body. Please answer these questions if possible:

1. what is the purpose of the key? Is is just to allow kyuubi's chakra total freedom INSIDE naruto's mind?
2. If the fox is out of his body then why is naruto not dead already?
3: Same way Sasuke was in Naruto's mind and 'blow up' the kyuubi why grading his nose.