Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Announcements

Announcements Don't forget to read up on the latest forum and rule changes here!

Old 05-22-2010, 10:51 PM   #61
Kingsnoke
assumed the position
and got to the party. TWICE!
Sage of Ice Water

Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: How not to use reputation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK View Post
Cutting down trees
Of coarse...

Quote:
Not really, no one wants me going on a week long rep crackdown killing most peoples fun and causing another dry up in rep for another three months. Well a few do, but most don't.
The trick is making people think that you are cracking down. Sporadic judgement, and public executions(Like this) help.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kingsnoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 05:13 AM   #62
Kon
...wants a different title?
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

shouldnt the name of this thread be enhanced to How Not to Abuse Reputation
Kon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 05:38 AM   #63
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto/Fan Boy View Post
shouldnt the name of this thread be enhanced to How Not to Abuse Reputation
What?
You shouldn't abuse reputation period.
There isn't a how and how not, just don't do it.

Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 07:32 AM   #64
Kingsnoke
assumed the position
Sage of Ice Water

Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Kingsnoke is irked.
Spoiler:

There are the people who don't like the third person, but this is taking it over board.
That and Kingsnoke no longer trusts the signing of names due to this thread.

Old 05-23-2010, 07:39 AM   #65
Zombie Uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

Zombie Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Zombie Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsnoke View Post
Kingsnoke is irked.
Spoiler:

There are the people who don't like the third person, but this is taking it over board.
That and Kingsnoke no longer trusts the signing of names due to this thread.
That's not a way to use rep. It's not proper. Only give rep when you fully agree with someone or you disagree. And also for Neg Rep:If you find a person trolling like presanth, or flaming and spamming, they should be punished with neg rep or giving them an infraction.

Zombie Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 07:41 AM   #66
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

This seems like a good idea. That other guy isn't the only one though.
Spoiler:
Tourune and Prasanth are some others.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 07:43 AM   #67
Zombie Uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
This seems like a good idea. That other guy isn't the only one though.
Spoiler:
Tourune and Prasanth are some others.
Oh I know. All that trolling, I don't see why they aren't banned yet.

Old 05-24-2010, 12:41 PM   #68
KANKUROSGIRL
Apprentice Genin

KANKUROSGIRL is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Wow! I complimented akira of shiseiten for a post which i thought was amusing and he gives me a neg rep and calls me a "retard." ironically, i had given him/her a pos rep.

KANKUROSGIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 02:09 PM   #69
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

Ugh... I hate it when people don't leave their names for irksome and uneccasary down-reps but also up reps because I don't know who gave it to me...

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 06:13 PM   #70
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Original View Post
Other forums show who affected your reputation. Like right here.

Spoiler:
Why can't we have it here. So we can see who affected our reputation.

What I wrote on the top.
This question has been answered many times ffs.

The users here, are too immature to know who -repped them all the time, since they will most likely -rep in retaliation, and it will lead to a chain of retaliated -rep.

Old 05-24-2010, 06:15 PM   #71
toad
Chunin Exam Proctor

toad is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

so ok let me get this straight, that was all done by akira of sheistine? (hope spelling is correct)
man that guy has some issues
Toad's already a villain's name
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Mode
Quote:
Originally Posted by toad
i like that ur thing says great toad sage! the toads rule!! lol
Toads unite!!

toad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 06:15 PM   #72
Twilight Original
Chunin Exam Participant

Twilight Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyousei View Post

The users here, are too immature to know who -repped them all the time, since they will most likely -rep in retaliation, and it will lead to a chain of retaliated -rep.
If they do that. Then the mods can just take their rep powers away. This is the plan.

We could see the person who affected our reputation.
We negative rep somebody for a good reason.
If the user who you negative repped, negative repps you back.
We take their rep powers away.

There.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
A
thank you so much, Master!!!

Oh Gaara's Girl, your the sunshine in my day.
Quote:
Your my true daddy sus could never change what happened between us

Twilight Original is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 06:20 PM   #73
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Original View Post
If they do that. Then the mods can just take their rep powers away. This is the plan.

We could see the person who affected our reputation.
We negative rep somebody for a good reason.
If the user who you negative repped, negative repps you back.
We take their rep powers away.

There.
It will still cause more problems, and a lot of more work for mods/admins alike, as well as F.A.I.L.

Sure, we can take the powers away, but have you seen what happened with me and Prasanth? I left my name in a -rep and he retaliated by flaming and -repping me back.
He then created another account, and trolled/flamed other people on the forums, and denied it once it was proven that his I.P was on that other account. It was either him, Magic, or Hikari, what do you think?
Once account 2 was banned, Prasanth then flamed the entirety of the forums, and called this forum "unofficial."

He was banned soon after though.

My point is, this could probably happen more often if people can see who repped them.

Old 05-24-2010, 06:20 PM   #74
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Why not give the "mature" people on her the power to do so?

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 06:25 PM   #75
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Why not give the "mature" people on her the power to do so?
Most likely, the mods/admins aren't going to go searching through all the members reps and see who is responsible.
Also, I'm not even sure if this is possible, I don't know much about Viz Software, just that this one is crappy. Everyone may have to made mods also, that's a possibility. (Using something Toma said) It may be, "give all the power, or give none the power."
If it was possible anyway, most likely only F.A.I.Ls and mods who don't have the power to view rep already will it get it.

Old 05-24-2010, 06:28 PM   #76
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Most likely, the mods/admins aren't going to go searching through all the members reps and see who is responsible.
Also, I'm not even sure if this is possible, I don't know much about Viz Software, just that this one is crappy. Everyone may have to made mods also, that's a possibility. (Using something Toma said) It may be, "give all the power, or give none the power."
If it was possible anyway, most likely only F.A.I.Ls and mods who don't have the power to view rep already will it get it.
But of corse, all the "mature" members are mod's or FAIL. So there is no need too do more, but there is all ways that 1 members who shoudl get that power and won't. XD

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 06:29 PM   #77
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

All or nothing, based on group membership, so I could make all FAIL members have the power, or all mods, or all war council members, or so on, but really I don't trust 90% of everyone to act properly.

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.
Toma RNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 07:30 PM   #78
Kingsnoke
assumed the position
Sage of Ice Water

Quote:
All or nothing, based on group membership, so I could make all FAIL members have the power, or all mods, or all war council members, or so on, but really I don't trust 90% of everyone to act properly.
What if you made a Shadow Group, that only had the members that had been deemed responsible?
Wouldn't that be easy and work?

Old 05-24-2010, 07:33 PM   #79
Zombie Uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakuzu111 View Post
Ugh... I hate it when people don't leave their names for irksome and uneccasary down-reps but also up reps because I don't know who gave it to me...
Well even if someone does up or down rep you because someone was down reped and used my username basically making that person think I down rep him.

Old 05-24-2010, 07:34 PM   #80
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsnoke View Post
What if you made a Shadow Group, that only had the members that had been deemed responsible?
Wouldn't that be easy and work?
I know I won't be deemed responsible xD

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote