Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 05-24-2010, 12:38 PM   #1
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Tourune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Kidomaru vs. Lee

Story: Instead of Neji facing Kidomaru Lee jumps in to fight him in Neji's place

Restrictions: No Gates higher than 2 for Lee + he can only stay in Gates for 5 min.

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Tourune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 12:41 PM   #2
Jinchiruuki

Default Re: Kidomaru vs. Lee

I fail to see how Rock Lee has anything to counter massive amounts of web spits, spiders, and arrows. Not to mention the fact that Kidomaru's silk armor made his body durable enough to withstand a 64 Palms and more from Neji.

Only way I see this going in Lee's favor is automatically going gates to try and break through Kidomaru's armor like he did with Gaara. If Kidomaru can outlast that though then he wins.
  Reply With Quote Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 05-24-2010, 12:53 PM   #3
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchiruuki View Post
I fail to see how Rock Lee has anything to counter massive amounts of web spits, spiders, and arrows. Not to mention the fact that Kidomaru's silk armor made his body durable enough to withstand a 64 Palms and more from Neji.

Only way I see this going in Lee's favor is automatically going gates to try and break through Kidomaru's armor like he did with Gaara. If Kidomaru can outlast that though then he wins.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ByakuganAlex View Post
he dies in less than a minute (lee)
Lee can use Drunk mode here there for he dodges all those spiders + Gates is more powerful then 64 palms

+ Lee is faster than Kidomaru

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Old 05-24-2010, 12:55 PM   #4
Jinchiruuki

Drunk Lee + 2 gates taking on Kyudaigumo? He would be too busy taking on the Raining Spiders technique to even do anything to Kidomaru.

2 Gates is barely going to be able to keep up with that technique considering Neji's hand techniques has the fastest attack speed on record.
  Reply With Quote Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 05-24-2010, 01:08 PM   #5
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchiruuki View Post
Drunk Lee + 2 gates taking on Kyudaigumo? He would be too busy taking on the Raining Spiders technique to even do anything to Kidomaru.

2 Gates is barely going to be able to keep up with that technique considering Neji's hand techniques has the fastest attack speed on record.
Kishi never said Lee couldnt go both. + Drunk + Gates + Weightless + Determined Lee wil Speed blitz Kido. i mean he got threw Gaara's sand... that's fast

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Old 05-24-2010, 01:32 PM   #6
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Lee gets an arrow in the face. There is no possible way for him to win this fight.

Kidomaru just hides in the trees and snipes him. A few webs to hold him down(not that it's necessary), Kyodaigumo if he feels like overkill.

He won't be speedblitzing Kidomaru because he has no idea where Kidomaru is.

This, like so many(by which I mean ALL) of your threads, is a terrible terrible rape thread.

Last edited by Nyruss; 05-24-2010 at 01:35 PM.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 03:00 PM   #7
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
Lee gets an arrow in the face. There is no possible way for him to win this fight.

Kidomaru just hides in the trees and snipes him. A few webs to hold him down(not that it's necessary), Kyodaigumo if he feels like overkill.

He won't be speedblitzing Kidomaru because he has no idea where Kidomaru is.

This, like so many(by which I mean ALL) of your threads, is a terrible terrible rape thread.
ok they start off faceing each other... Lee goes Gates + hidden lotases him before he can go behind a tree

+ ima say wat ive said for the last 60000000 times IF U DONT LIKE MY FREAKIN THREADS DONT POST ON THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Old 05-24-2010, 03:18 PM   #8
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Kidomaru.
GaaraXSaiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 04:00 PM   #9
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourune View Post
ok they start off faceing each other... Lee goes Gates + hidden lotases him before he can go behind a tree

Totally ignoring that he won't, being in character. And the unlikelyhood that he could activate them in time, even in the unlikely event that he were inclined to use them. The only way foe Lee to win this fight is for you to alter the rules specifically so that he can, which I know you will.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 04:08 PM   #10
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Kidomaru traps Lee with spider webs, which required chakra control like Neji's to get out of. He then proceeds to shoot him with arrows. GG.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 05:45 PM   #11
xanbux
Ninja Academy Student

xanbux is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

lee can not win. Spider man can fight him at long range. He is also very smart like shikamaru, and if lee gets stuck even once by his webs its over
xanbux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 12:07 AM   #12
The_Nine_Sins
Apprentice Genin

Location: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/cervious-u26399.html
The_Nine_Sins is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by xanbux View Post
lee can not win. Spider man can fight him at long range. He is also very smart like shikamaru, and if lee gets stuck even once by his webs its over
I agree with her, seeing if lee were to just get caught in the web once it is gg since he can't use his body to emit chakra like neji can. Besides kidomaru got spiderswarm, which took neji to use byakugan to the extent where he had to slow down time in his eye to hit every single spider that came towards him, I don't see lee escaping from that, and all kidomaru has to do is get lee in his webs and its over.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Please restrain yourself from clicking that please it is top secret.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Choose Your Destiny:

The_Nine_Sins is offline   Reply With Quote