Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 05-23-2010, 04:25 PM   #11001
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Default Re: What song are you listening to now?

I wish I could! Whenever I add the code, it never works. ;~;

And that's weird, I was just listening to Hypnotize by Biggie Smalls. xD

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 04:25 PM   #11002
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Not afraid by eminem.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
The 1st Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 04:34 PM   #11003
eagleye54321
Special Jonin Candidate

eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCaptor Sakura View Post
I wish I could! Whenever I add the code, it never works. ;~;

And that's weird, I was just listening to Hypnotize by Biggie Smalls. xD
I can help!
1. Go to video.
2. Look at URL. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk4ftn4PArg
3. Copy the Green colored text.
4. Go back to your post here and post the copied text in between [ YouTube ] PASTE COPIED TEXT HERE! [ /YouTube ]
There are no spaces in the YouTube and /Youtube brackets.
5. TRY IT NOW!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I got 2nd Place in

Forum Family
Spoiler:
Little Sister - Luna Mikazuki!
Bros - SageoftheSixPaths, Zetsu!
Niece - Muffintop!
Quote:
You are the greatest human being/ short line of text of all time.
I couldn't believe in what Jiraiya believed in. Or in the man himself. But...you chose a different path. In you I can see a better future... I will believe in you...Uzumaki Naruto.
- Nagato
eagleye54321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 04:44 PM   #11004
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I quit. ;~;

Last edited by Vex; 05-23-2010 at 04:53 PM.
Old 05-23-2010, 04:49 PM   #11005
eagleye54321
Special Jonin Candidate

eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
YouTube:

OMG, my hero!

Edit: FAAIIIILLLLL
So close! Was the v in the URL?

I got 2nd Place in

Forum Family
Spoiler:
Niece - Muffintop!
Quote:
I couldn't believe in what Jiraiya believed in. Or in the man himself. But...you chose a different path. In you I can see a better future... I will believe in you...Uzumaki Naruto.
- Nagato
Old 05-23-2010, 04:54 PM   #11006
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

I don't know. D:

I'll just leave the video posting to you smart ones. *sigh.

But anywho, I'm listening to this.

Old 05-23-2010, 05:07 PM   #11007
eagleye54321
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I don't know. D:

I'll just leave the video posting to you smart ones. *sigh.

But anywho, I'm listening to this.
Your post: vfXI3SkO94

Actual video: -vfXI3SkO94

You forgot the - sign. Use whatever is after the = sign.

Try it again.

I got 2nd Place in

Forum Family
Spoiler:
Niece - Muffintop!
Quote:
- Nagato
Old 05-23-2010, 05:24 PM   #11008
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

YouTube:

>______________>

Edit: I effing quite lmao

Old 05-23-2010, 05:26 PM   #11009
eagleye54321
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
YouTube:

>______________>

Edit: I effing quite lmao
I tried to get open the video using that code but it said invalid. What was the URL?

I got 2nd Place in

Forum Family
Spoiler:
Niece - Muffintop!
Quote:
- Nagato
Old 05-23-2010, 05:27 PM   #11010
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

was the url. xD

Old 05-23-2010, 05:28 PM   #11011
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

YouTube:

Hope it works.XD

EDIT: Yesh!

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 05:30 PM   #11012
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN-

Old 05-23-2010, 05:32 PM   #11013
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN-
YouTube:

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 05:32 PM   #11014
eagleye54321
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
was the url. xD
You added a - sign this time.

Copy and Paste after the = sign.

Try this:

I got 2nd Place in

Forum Family
Spoiler:
Niece - Muffintop!
Quote:
- Nagato
Old 05-23-2010, 05:34 PM   #11015
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

YouTube:

lol @ song.

Edit: EAGLEYE I LOVE YOU. :333

Old 05-23-2010, 05:36 PM   #11016
eagleye54321
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
YouTube:

lol @ song.

Edit: EAGLEYE I LOVE YOU. :333
Haha, what a great song, I wonder who chose it.

I love you too CCS. :3

I got 2nd Place in

Forum Family
Spoiler:
Niece - Muffintop!
Quote:
- Nagato
Old 05-23-2010, 05:36 PM   #11017
Magic
Removal Specialist

Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Beastman'dem
Ayia Napa

Umm Vanna... how do you post a link but it says "here"??

"Love, Laugh, Live..."
I hate having a forum crush on a girl outta reach. <3

Quote:
I wanna meet Magic and learn his secret. Teach me. Now. NOW. D:
Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 05:39 PM   #11018
eagleye54321
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic View Post
Beastman'dem
Ayia Napa

I'm not Vanna, but I will help you.

1. Copy the URL of the designated URL.
2. Highlight 'here'.
3. Click the Globe icon
4. Paste the URL.

Try it!

I got 2nd Place in

Forum Family
Spoiler:
Niece - Muffintop!
Quote:
- Nagato
Old 05-23-2010, 05:40 PM   #11019
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic View Post
Beastman'dem
Ayia Napa

1. Type the message, highlight the designated word that will be an all magical portal.
2. Cut the url.
3. Go back to your post, y'see that icon above with the planet and the gray link? Click that, erase/delete the 'http://' then paste the url.
4. It should be blue, which it means it's a link.

Edit: Yeah, I guess he should help you. Don't take my advice. xD o-o

Last edited by Vex; 05-23-2010 at 05:44 PM.
Old 05-23-2010, 05:41 PM   #11020
eagleye54321
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleye54321 View Post
I'm not Vanna, but I will help you.

1. Copy the URL of the designated URL.
2. Highlight 'here'.
3. Click the Globe icon
4. Paste the URL.

Try it!
Quote:
1. Type the message.
2. Cut the url.
3. Go back to your post, y'see that icon above with the planet and the gray link? Click that, erase/delete the http:// then paste the url.
4. It should be blue, which it means it's a link.

Edit: Yeah, I guess he should help you. Don't take my advice. xD o-o
Teamwork = BEAST.

I got 2nd Place in

Forum Family
Spoiler:
Niece - Muffintop!
Quote:
- Nagato