Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 06-10-2009, 06:44 AM   #1
Apprentice Genin

911119 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default When Naruto met Itachi *** Spoiler***

Well this is been buggin me for some time .... so thought should post it here ..

This was before the Final Battle between Sasuke & Itachi ... In that battle Itachi gets Killed

After that ... Naruto thinks about the time when he met Itachi ....

And Itachi asks him .. what will you do whn Sasuke attacks konoha ...etc etc

At that time ... Itachi gives some of his Powers to Naruto .. ANd he says "I hope the Day Never comes when You have to use it "

Nw .. whats buggin me is that .. what power could it be ...lol

Some strange ideas are runnin in my mind .... And that are

1. That power will give Naruto a Sharingan (This is highly Impossible ... but still we have seen Revival Technique so most probably anything can happen )
2. That Power will help Naruto to overcome the Sharingan so that he could battle with Sasuke / Madara or will it help him to over come Genjutsu
911119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 06:54 AM   #2
hello_kitty_freak
Veteran Chunin

hello_kitty_freak is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hello_kitty_freak
Default Re: When Naruto met Itachi *** Spoiler***

Spoiler:
This has been bugging me for a while too. I had always thought it was something similar to what you put as #2 but when he said "I hope the day never comes when you will have to use it," threw me for a loop. That told me it's not something that will "protect" but some kind of offensive skill that he will ultimately have to use against Sasuke.

And one more thing... when Itachi told Naruto that he would have to choose between the good of the village or Sasuke's life, I wonder what he means by that. Or not nessesarily what it means, or more how will he come to this choice and which one will he make.

btw, this is chapter 403... (i think)
Old 06-10-2009, 07:09 AM   #3
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello_kitty_freak View Post
Spoiler:
This has been bugging me for a while too. I had always thought it was something similar to what you put as #2 but when he said "I hope the day never comes when you will have to use it," threw me for a loop. That told me it's not something that will "protect" but some kind of offensive skill that he will ultimately have to use against Sasuke.

And one more thing... when Itachi told Naruto that he would have to choose between the good of the village or Sasuke's life, I wonder what he means by that. Or not nessesarily what it means, or more how will he come to this choice and which one will he make.

btw, this is chapter 403... (i think)
Yup its chapter 403 .....

And i got myself an another crazy imagination ...

When Naruto was fighting Pain .... he went to 6-tails and later he went to 8-tails ... at that time the 4th hokage appeared under his consciousness

Maybe it's somethin similar to that .... when sasuke is fighting with Naruto ... and Naruto is reaching his Limit ... And Itachi appears inside Naruto ... And Sasuke is able to see Itachi inside Naruto through his Sharingan ... Just as how he saw the Fox Inside Naruto ...

When he appears ... Itachi gives a Brief Explanation ... on how things Appeared and he(Sasuke) is being used by madara for his own purpose or something like that

lol
Old 06-10-2009, 07:16 AM   #4
hello_kitty_freak
Veteran Chunin

hello_kitty_freak is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hello_kitty_freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by 911119 View Post
Yup its chapter 403 .....

And i got myself an another crazy imagination ...

When Naruto was fighting Pain .... he went to 6-tails and later he went to 8-tails ... at that time the 4th hokage appeared under his consciousness

Maybe it's somethin similar to that .... when sasuke is fighting with Naruto ... and Naruto is reaching his Limit ... And Itachi appears inside Naruto ... And Sasuke is able to see Itachi inside Naruto through his Sharingan ... Just as how he saw the Fox Inside Naruto ...

When he appears ... Itachi gives a Brief Explanation ... on how things Appeared and he(Sasuke) is being used by madara for his own purpose or something like that

lol
Hmmmmm... *rubs chin* A very plausible theory. Urg!!! Kishi has some explaining to do about all dis!!!!
Old 06-10-2009, 09:25 AM   #5
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello_kitty_freak View Post
Hmmmmm... *rubs chin* A very plausible theory. Urg!!! Kishi has some explaining to do about all dis!!!!
Yup, he sure has hell lotta explanations to do ....

Still he hasn't explained what happened to naruto's mother ...

And what happened 2 Rin .... kakashi's other team mate ....

need 2 knw many more explanations ....lol
Old 06-10-2009, 09:30 AM   #6
Viceroy
Chunin Exam Participant

Viceroy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yeah I like the your third idea. It seems more like Itachi. Especially since he asked if Naruto could kill Sasuke.
Brown chicken brown cow.
Cousins: dancool55, Itachi-Sama, deidara330
Little Sister: NARUTARD93, 2hyper4u
Brother: Naruto50, chidori sensei, Cade
Granddaughter: animelover
Rogue Ninja
Shinobi: The Saga
JOIN THE FORUM DINER CLUB
Dinner, Discussion, and Beer
Viceroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 07:31 PM   #7
ThunderSpirit
Chunin

ThunderSpirit is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I don't know what kind of power Itachi gave Naruto, but I am very curious to find out.
ThunderSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 07:42 PM   #8
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:
Rin is dead. When Kakashi was about to die he thought "Rin, Obito, Master I'm coming to see you now."

It's probably a Sharigan-related power. If Itachi can put his powers in Sasuke he can do it with Naruto too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Black King; 06-10-2009 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Spelling correction
Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 08:55 PM   #9
JMLapaxSF
Chunin Exam Proctor

JMLapaxSF is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black King View Post
Spoiler:
Rin is dead. When Kakashi was about to die he thought "Rin, Obito, Mater I'm coming to see you now."

It's probably a Sharigan-related power. If Itachi can put his powers in Sasuke he can do it with Naruto too.
Spoiler:
Yeah and to second that, Kakashi also apologizes to Obito for no keeping his promise to protect Rin.
Old 06-10-2009, 09:20 PM   #10
Neenja
Freshmen Academy Student

Neenja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Itachi could pass his sharingan on because Sasuke had a sharingan too.

I highly doubt that Naruto would get a Sharingan.
Maybe it's some technique that can destroy Sasuke's Sharingan.
Neenja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 09:21 PM   #11
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Spoiler:
Rin is dead. When Kakashi was about to die he thought "Rin, Obito, Mater I'm coming to see you now."

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMLapaxSF View Post
Spoiler:
Yeah and to second that, Kakashi also apologizes to Obito for no keeping his promise to protect Rin.
thanx guyz ...

How does she die actually ????

I saw obito was crushed from rocks ....does she die ... before the 4th arrives????
Old 06-10-2009, 09:26 PM   #12
JMLapaxSF
Chunin Exam Proctor

JMLapaxSF is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
thanx guyz ...

How does she die actually ????

I saw obito was crushed from rocks ....does she die ... before the 4th arrives????
No. it was never shown how she died. Only Kakashi saying that she couldnt protect Rin and broke a promise to Obito.
Old 06-10-2009, 09:28 PM   #13
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Spoiler:
I was going to mention that but I didn't know how to word it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-10-2009, 09:36 PM   #14
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neenja View Post
Itachi could pass his sharingan on because Sasuke had a sharingan too.

I highly doubt that Naruto would get a Sharingan.
Maybe it's some technique that can destroy Sasuke's Sharingan.
I doubt it's possible to destroy a Kekkei Genkai.
It would have to be something that can counter a Sharingan.
And as Kakashi and Granny Chiyo have said: "The only thing that can go against the Sharingan is the Sharingan."
So, I'm guessing it's a Sharingan.

Old 06-10-2009, 09:36 PM   #15
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
No. it was never shown how she died. Only Kakashi saying that she couldnt protect Rin and broke a promise to Obito.
Okay ... No wonder i missed it ...

I was a lil sure .. that she didn't die

Ohh well ... come on kishi .. show us how Rin dies
Old 06-10-2009, 09:49 PM   #16
ThunderSpirit
Chunin

ThunderSpirit is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
I doubt it's possible to destroy a Kekkei Genkai.
It would have to be something that can counter a Sharingan.
And as Kakashi and Granny Chiyo have said: "The only thing that can go against the Sharingan is the Sharingan."
So, I'm guessing it's a Sharingan.
Itachi might have given Naruto Sharingan. I don't know whether that is possible, as there is no precedent in the canon that I know of. The thing is it would allow Naruto to resist sharingan and to have the ability to control kyuubi; although,
Spoiler:
I wonder if he might already have the potential to control kyuubi, but that's another thread.
ThunderSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 09:50 PM   #17
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yup, he sure has hell lotta explanations to do ....

Still he hasn't explained what happened to naruto's mother ...

And what happened 2 Rin .... kakashi's other team mate ....

need 2 knw many more explanations ....lol
Rin is dead.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 11:48 PM   #18
NaruNaru
Genin Elite

NaruNaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This secret power is unknown, but it's said that it will appear when he faces Sasuke again.
I've heard from spoilers that naruto got a sharingan somewhere, and this could be it.
NaruNaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 10:44 AM   #19
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

it is NOT a Sharingan,,,if anything, it's probably something to help Naruto counter Sasuke's & Madara's Sharingans.....and to help him stay in control of the Nine Tails while he fights them

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 11:02 AM   #20
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I think it relates to controlling the Kyubi better. I'm pretty sure the only way for a non-Uchiha to get a Sharingan is to get a Sharingan eye implant.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote