Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 06-18-2009, 09:44 AM   #61
hinata914
Apprentice Genin

hinata914 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: ~The Hinata Hyuga Fanclub~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja-avatar View Post
Well since Hinata is totally Awesome... if its not late to join then i'm in.
it`s not too late...you can join.

Also, here`s the third fan club question:

#3: Do you think team 8 is the ideal team for Hinata to be on? If not, who do you think should be her teammates?
hinata914 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 09:57 AM   #62
Youthful Explosion
Genin Elite

Youthful Explosion is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I was wondering when somebody would start this. I was going to do it myself if nobody did. And because of that, I promise to defend the Hinata Fan Club to the death *fiery explosiong of the Power of Youth*. Okay, enough of that.

One thing that might help is all those questions your posting throughout the thread should be put on the first page. That way, whenever someone looks at it and decides to join, they can answer them all in their first post.

For now, I'll answer #3. For combat purposes, yes. Between her, Kiba, and Shino, they make an excellent team for scouting and recon. For her own growth/personality, I think she should have been on Guy or Kakashi's team. I think they would have spurred her growth, and she'd be more awesome than she is now. Though if she was on Guy's team, she'd have to repalce Neji, and have Neji on Team 8. I shudder to think how the team would have worked pre-Chuunin exams.
"If you do not believe in yourself, hardwork is useless"
"I knew it! That sword...It's your weapon, isn't it?!"

Member of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Member of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Founder of the
Youthful Explosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 10:00 AM   #63
hinata914
Apprentice Genin

Thank you for the advice. I`ll do that. Um, also, I agree with you on question 3
Old 06-18-2009, 11:09 AM   #64
ninja-avatar
Apprentice Genin

ninja-avatar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinata914 View Post
it`s not too late...you can join.

Also, here`s the third fan club question:

#3: Do you think team 8 is the ideal team for Hinata to be on? If not, who do you think should be her teammates?
Sweeeeett
ninja-avatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 05:08 PM   #65
Youthful Explosion
Genin Elite

Question 1:
What is your favorite thing about Hinata?

Other than her complete and absolute adorableness?XD

It's her determination. Sure, she's not as open about it as Lee or Naruto (then again, who could be?), but she's got it. It really annoys me that people complain about her being 'soooo weak' and 'sooooo shy'. They're exaggerating (probably spelled that wrong -_-), which I'll admit is common for just about every character (like Sasuke's 'emoness' or Sakura's 'violence'). She's not weak at all. Her issue is that she lacks self-confidence, or at least tends to be really inconsistent about showing it. But the thing is, she knows about it, and works her hardest to overcome it. Takes her awhile, but recent events (I'm sure I don't have to tell you what) show it's beginning to pay off.

Question #2
What is your favorite jutsu of Hinata`s?

I'll admit, I don't have a particular jutsu I like. I just like the entire Gentle Fist style in of itself. It really fits Hinata when you think about it. At first glance, it doesn't look like much (or at least when you're not watching Neji's style...). You don't even hit the opponent, and it doesn't leave any physical marks like Iron Fist. But give it some time, and you find yourself watching an opponent who just got their innards destroyed by chakra, and that the style that looks weak and pathetic at first glance is really, really awesome. Just like Hinata XD.

Member of the

Member of the
Founder of the
Old 06-19-2009, 05:24 PM   #66
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

who was wondering when i would get here?

(^ ^)/)))
/_!_\ Hidan to Kakuzu: Draw me like one of your RICH girls...

Quote:
Wrinkles makes Obito tingle (#^.^#)
Official Co-leader of the Official
FC!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your signature
ObitoUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 05:27 PM   #67
Yumi
Academy Graduate

Yumi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'll join. ^^
Yumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 06:08 PM   #68
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Hinata's freakin awesome!

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 07:04 PM   #69
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Let me get that straight. Hinata will love Naruto no matter what.
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 07:08 PM   #70
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSAHinataSpringbokF1 View Post
Let me get that straight. Hinata will love Naruto no matter what.
woo! *applauses* yes someone gets it! *wipes tears from eyes* woo!

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-19-2009, 07:22 PM   #71
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki View Post
woo! *applauses* yes someone gets it! *wipes tears from eyes* woo!
Do you like my apytu'u roky (Guarani for idea) of Hinata loving Naruto? If so, tell me why.
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Old 06-19-2009, 07:24 PM   #72
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Do you like my apytu'u roky (Guarani for idea) of Hinata loving Naruto? If so, tell me why.
well personally i like the couple naruhina best which is why. Mostly because Hinata's just awesome. especially now that hinata told naruto that she loves him, but unfortunately naruto didnt say anything so far

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-19-2009, 07:47 PM   #73
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki View Post
well personally i like the couple naruhina best which is why. Mostly because Hinata's just awesome. especially now that hinata told naruto that she loves him, but unfortunately naruto didnt say anything so far
You need to understand that Naruto needs to love Hinata back sooner or later. In my opinion, it'll happen.
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Old 06-19-2009, 07:49 PM   #74
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You need to understand that Naruto needs to love Hinata back sooner or later. In my opinion, it'll happen.
i think so too, yay for NARUHINA!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-19-2009, 08:55 PM   #75
ECW Original
the most lovable girl at the ball.

ECW Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I wanna join
ECW Original is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 08:57 PM   #76
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Can I join?

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 12:47 AM   #77
kibaxino4ever234
Genin

kibaxino4ever234 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

ill join in. Hinata is so cool^^
kibaxino4ever234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 12:48 AM   #78
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

heck yea, hinata rocks!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-20-2009, 05:30 AM   #79
hinata914
Apprentice Genin

you guys can both join, yes.
Also, here`s the 4th question:
Question #4:
Who do you think Hinata should be paired up with?

Last edited by hinata914; 06-20-2009 at 05:37 AM.
Old 06-20-2009, 06:06 AM   #80
Youthful Explosion
Genin Elite

Question #4:
Who do you think Hinata should be paired up with?

Do you really have to ask? Naruto of course XD.

Member of the

Member of the
Founder of the

Tags
byakugan, fanclub, hinata, hyuga