Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2010, 05:31 AM   #1
JCTKNE4E
has a red hand print on his cheek

JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Trouble with the newest episode

The newest updated episode, 160 I believe, does not appear on the main page of this site.

After going over to the Viz anime site, it's there, but it has no subtitles. I made sure that the english closed captioning was on, and tried refreshing the page, and exiting the browser and trying again, only to encounter the same problem.

Figured I'd bring it up to you admins, so you could fix it, or tell me that my computer sucks and that no one else is having these problems.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
they dealed my thread why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
can any1 pm me some yuri please

Quote:
thats why we call you reatard.

Quote:
私は、スーパー倒錯者。
Quote:
supposedly japanese but i have my doubts lol

Old 05-21-2010, 04:04 PM   #2
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Trouble with the newest episode

This problem has been fixed as of eariler today.

Old 05-21-2010, 04:07 PM   #3
Zombie Uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

Zombie Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Zombie Uchiha
Default Re: Trouble with the newest episode

It worked find for me. It should be fixed by now like HiddenNinja45 said.

Closed Thread