Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 06-18-2009, 08:27 AM   #1141
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Forum mall club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuukimaru View Post
very sorry ma'am. *comes back with bendy straw* here ya go!

*hands pink a pepsi*
*Drinks*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 08:28 AM   #1142
Yuukimaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Yuukimaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarod Chidogashi View Post
Hey can you get me some platypi?
*comes back with some fried platypi* enjoy! anything to drink sir?
Yuukimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 08:28 AM   #1143
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
very sorry ma'am. *comes back with bendy straw* here ya go!

*hands pink a pepsi*
Tiffany: thank u

Yes my rabbit can talk and knows what she wants to order

Tiffany: ill take an Order of Fried carrots with Ranch dressing and lettuce on the side with 2 pickles each sliced into 3 peices and celery chopped into 6 equal peices and peanut butter too

C-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 08:28 AM   #1144
Ninja Pink

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

*Walks pet puppy wolf around the mall*

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 06-18-2009, 08:29 AM   #1145
Jarod Chidogashi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
*comes back with some fried platypi* enjoy! anything to drink sir?
Thanks! Uhh... ill have some coke
Jarod Chidogashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 08:29 AM   #1146
Yuukimaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-C View Post
Tiffany: thank u

Yes my rabbit can talk and knows what she wants to order

Tiffany: ill take an Order of Fried carrots with Ranch dressing and lettuce on the side with 2 pickles each sliced into 3 peices and a peace of celery chopped into 6 equal peices and peanut butter too
*writes down in notepad* ok anything for you ma'am?
Old 06-18-2009, 08:29 AM   #1147
Yuukimaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Thanks! Uhh... ill have some coke
diet or regular?
Old 06-18-2009, 08:30 AM   #1148
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*writes down in notepad* ok anything for you ma'am?
yes ill take
some Fried Shrimp and some french fries

Old 06-18-2009, 08:30 AM   #1149
Jarod Chidogashi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
diet or regular?
Regular... diet sucks...
Old 06-18-2009, 08:30 AM   #1150
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

*Goes to private movie theater*

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 06-18-2009, 08:31 AM   #1151
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

ill open a Sweet Shop

Old 06-18-2009, 08:31 AM   #1152
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Regular... diet sucks...
You hurt diet soda's feelings

*Diet soda cries*

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 06-18-2009, 08:32 AM   #1153
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
ill open a Sweet Shop
YAY!!!!!!!

*Waits for it to open*

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 06-18-2009, 08:32 AM   #1154
Yuukimaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
yes ill take
some Fried Shrimp and some french fries
*walks back with Tiffany's Fried carrots with Ranch dressing and lettuce on the side with 2 pickles each sliced into 3 peices and a peace of celery chopped into 6 equal peices and peanut butter too and C-C's fried shrimp with a side of french fries* here ya go

*hands Jarod his coke* enjoy!
Old 06-18-2009, 08:33 AM   #1155
Jarod Chidogashi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
You hurt diet soda's feelings

*Diet soda cries*
I hurt alot of feelings... this is no different
Old 06-18-2009, 08:33 AM   #1156
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

*puts all the sweets on the shelves and into the containers and bags*
*wipes off Windows*

Old 06-18-2009, 08:34 AM   #1157
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I hurt alot of feelings... this is no different
*Diet soda kills self*

You're soo mean...

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 06-18-2009, 08:35 AM   #1158
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*walks back with Tiffany's Fried carrots with Ranch dressing and lettuce on the side with 2 pickles each sliced into 3 peices and a peace of celery chopped into 6 equal peices and peanut butter too and C-C's fried shrimp with a side of french fries* here ya go

*hands Jarod his coke* enjoy!
Tiffany: *licks lips, puts on bib, picks up fork and knife* *eats it all in 50 seconds and stomach is full*

Well..... *eats my food*

Old 06-18-2009, 08:35 AM   #1159
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

*cleans off counter, puts up register*

Old 06-18-2009, 08:35 AM   #1160
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*puts all the sweets on the shelves and into the containers and bags*
*wipes off Windows*
*Eats all the sweets without paying*

*Runs*

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Tags
2009, better than yours, box can't think of tags, box licks pink's ass., cinnabon, fun, funny, hickeys, i own nothing.- by jafl, luna, mall, noctis is better than u, noctoast yes p:, pink owns mall!, pinky pie is the pony., powerpuff girls, pro hot springs, rasen is god, social group, tard